Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Sleevers ❄️

@AF mom I too am feeling pretty good. No vomiting, no heaving, able to tolerate everything allowed so far

Edited by Redefined

Had my postop yesterday. So happy to get those staples removed. Down 18lbs since preop. 11lbs since surgery (1.5.15). Moving on to the next stage of food. Yay for pureed (mash potatoes, Soup, anything blenderized, soft eggs, soft fish).

HW 275

Lapband LW 168

SW 259

DOS 252

CW 241

Edited by Redefined

Hi all, had sleeve surgery on Jan 13th. I've been nausea ever since the surgery having a hard time drinking anything every thing taste bitter and undesirable.

Had surgery January 14, everyday I feel better than the day before. Today I will try to meet my Protein goal of 80gr, I sip Water all day but it takes a day to drink a 20oz bottle. I have to take Prilosec for 3mo, It really helps with the loud gurgling in my belly????

Jan 14th VSG. 1 night at hosp,1 night at a friends, and last night at home.

My routine is: sleep 4 hrs, take pain pills (dilaudid), drink some Protein Shake, and then back to sleep.

I have a compression band around my tummy that helps a lot. Taking GasX strips now and then for gas.

I've found using the medicine cup for sips hurts way less than taking a sip on my own. I've started breathing out before I take a sip. I think I was actually taking in air with every sip. I would sort of suck the Water in.

First time I woke up and did not have a weight loss, not that I'm disappointed but I def hope that it does not stop already.

Im sitting here still in awe that I can drink my water/powerade zero and Protein Shakes with no problem. I'm so so thankful to not have any complications. I didn't have any problems with the three Big gulps I had to take for the leak test either. I still kinda can't even believe that I've had it done. Anyway, hope everyone is doing great! Veronica, I'd say you're full of iv fluids? Ya think?

@@downsizingdiva Mmm I don't think so since Ive been off of iv since tuesday. I just think that it is the natural process of slowing down. I'm ok with this at the moment just hopes it starts up again next week otherwise I will go to the doctor.

Gastric sleeve done on 1/13! Drinking fine and feeling great! I haven't lost any weight yet though! ????. Actually I gained 6 lbs!!!!!! I am sure it is Fluid retention but would love to see the scale start it's way down!!! Today I had a Atkins shake, half a Greek drinkable tougher, and a little of cream of mushroom Soup minus the mushroom! Dr. Ortiz and the OCC was AWESOME by the way!

Is anyone else feeling a lot of pain when getting up or sitting down?

I am in HORRIBLE pain when I get up out of a chair or when I sit down! Once I'm in position I'm fine but the transition is excruciating! I'm hoping this is normal although I don't how much longer I can tolerate it!!!

Congrats where did you get liquid Tylenol?

My dr prescribed me liquid tylenol. Thank goodness I haven't needed it yet because getting my daily liquids is enough intake for now.

Is anyone else feeling a lot of pain when getting up or sitting down?

Yep! That's the only time it hurts pretty bad. But when I finally get straightened up and out the door to walk my driveway, I feel so much better so I'm trying not to sit very long at one time. I got all my Water and almost all my Protein in, and all my Vitamins except for Iron because it says it may cause upset stomach and I'm scared to death of that. HOW ARE YOU?

Edited by downsizingdiva

Hi! This is my first forum..ever :) I was sleeved january 7th. Wow what a ride it has been. Im soo thirsty and looking forward to solids March 7 :-) I got a bag of ice from sonic and for some reason eatting that helped the gas soooo much instead of sipping and getting mire air may e anyways im down 36lbs from preop diet jan 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches