Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

stall at 2 weeks out?! help!

@@Justoperated - you need to eat more. If your body doesn't get enough calories it will go into starvation mode. In addition to your Protein and fluids, look at your macros: keep sodium low, fat reasonable and make sure your sugars and carbs don't come from overly processed refined foods.

@@BLERDgirl, I am trying but can't manage. I am struggling to get even enough liquids, even on my best day I can only take 1.2 -1.3 Litres. I get filled up quickly and if I snack, I feel full or reflux. I am also afraid to push more than my sleeve can handle and therefore am careful and stop as soon as I feel full.

@DgotSleeved Am still reluctant to get back to gym, my worry is mainly dehydration, as I still can't take much fluids, just enough.

@@Justoperated - What's your current diet consist of?

Guys, guys, guys ....

Search here and google for "three week stall."

It's common. Happens to almost everyone.

And no, don't change anything. Just do what you're supposed to be doing now.

Try adding plain yogurt to your Protein shake. I usually make my shake the first meal of the day. It can almost double your Protein intake. If you find plain Water difficult to drink, serve your shake over ice.

I see you are recently done. Double check with your doc on what you should be eat. Don't try to get it all down in a rush, just sip all day.

Lastly step away from the scale. Your body still needs time to adjust. I didn't return to the gym until 3 weeks after surgery. Those first few weeks I just walked.

Step away from the scale. It's only 2 weeks. Your body is still adjusting to major changes. I only weigh myself at the doctor's. Instead I focus on getting my Protein and fluids in. Start exercising if you can or at least walking regularly.

..... She is exactly correct. Don't freak out! Remain calm and leave the scale alone step away from the scale it will make you batty! :) hugs of support

I am in the middle of a stall myself. I was sleeved 21 days ago and this has been going on about 10ish days. I'm thinking its going to break any minute :) Just keep doing the right things and your stall will end :)

Yup stalled at 2 weeks too. Staying away from then scale now and only weighing weekly. I have lost 23lbs since surgery so this is a plus. I am drinking more Water and on soft foods now so we can expect this I guess. Surgeon says only walking right now so will do as instructed and wait and see