Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Wow BG! That sucks!! Do you think she could handle playing with the boys? I'd hate for her to have to go backwards and do tball!! Poor kid!

Man that really stinks, BG! I can't believe so few kiddos signed up! If she would be comfortable, I'd put her with the boys! Man I'd be mad, too! Especially calling at that time!

Okay I have calmed down now lol.

I was so mad I could not sleep last night. I finally had to take some lortab to fall asleep! My legs and butt were sore too from riding so at least it took care of that pain. Unfortunately it was at like 11 last night I did this so I was still a bit stoned when I got up for work at 3:30. A couple cups of coffee and I am good to go now.

I am going to check with the other Little Leagues in the city and see if they have any girls farm teams. Baseball is huge in my city so there are four different leagues. Hopefully at least one of the other leagues will have a coach pitch girls team. It is just so frustrating to deal with. Especially after the whole tball fiasco with my son. But they can deal with my son next year knocking some poor kid out because he is already wacking it off the tee hard enough to scare me.

It should not be this hard to sign kids up for organized sports.

What a steaming pile of crap.

You'll find your girl a solution, I'm sure. Like you said there might be options, but bastards it shouldn't be that hard.

I can imagine Jared wacking a ball with all his little muscular might.

We start soccer for the first time in two weeks. Zoe is uninspired at the prospect. Go figure.

As for the softball I would think that if you have 3 girls that can't play it should not be that hard to contact the other leagues yourself before calling those parents. Service first? Not so much.

Service shmervice

Zoe is concerned that she'll be bad and make the other kids mad at her. The thing is she's always the fastest runner and she's pretty powerful physically so she should be just fine. I think she'll shine once she tries. Right now we talk about how everyone is new and just learning so not being perfect is okay. I swear she's going to be OCD.

She's also getting signed up for extra curricular art class per her request. She likes art.

We tried dance when she was nearly 5 and she was way too hyper for it. Think bull in the china shop kind of deal.

I should have probably put that in email. Sorry gang.

No cycling for me until Monday. Anyone else getting out this weekend?

I won't have time other than Tour Dallas tomorrow...my Sunday is locked up with the exception of maybe an evening ride. We'll see.

J - I so heart soccer! It is huge here in my area and hubby used to coach my son's team for many years. All the excitement at the park, all those games going on, kids of all ages...love to see the tiny ones in there little uniforms and shin guards trying to figure out which way is up! Alas, my son got "too cool" for it and we stopped playing. It is such a fun sport!

Well J disregard the art class comment in my email lol. You answered it here.

As for cycling I am going to get out on Saturday and Sunday. Sunny and 60 both days woot! I told Mr. BG that if I did 25 on Saturday and 25 on Sunday there would be no reason why I couldn't do 50 straight next weekend. Good logic right?

She's also getting signed up for extra curricular art class per her request. She likes art.

We tried dance when she was nearly 5 and she was way too hyper for it. Think bull in the china shop kind of deal.

J-sounds like my babydoll Cera. She loves art. Will sit for hours doing her "projects". We can ask her if she wants to do an extracurricular or something like tball. Always art class! She is showing some spark for soccer though.

We tried dance for her as well. She loves to dance and make up her own moves, but just didn't like the whole class and structure aspect of it.

I'm going to try to get out tomorrow and Sunday for longer rides. We'll see how it goes, chance of rain each day, but upper 50's also.

Hi everyone!

I'm on my liquid pre-op diet (this is day 2). I'm not hungry, but I sure feel bitchy! Geez, must be all that Protein. A shock to my system or something. I hope this clears up! I also have a little tiny nagging headache to go with it. I'm glad the weekend is here. I'm worried about being bitchy at work.

I am hoping to ride this weekend. We are supposed to be around 60 degrees like BG, so it's a possiblity. I sure hope so, it will give me something else to think about. I have a friend from work that I have helped get into bicycling. It's so fun to hear her talk about her new bike and everything. She just got shoes and pedals and some extra stuff. Kinda cute. Cool to see someone really get into it!

OK about 400 messages ago...on monday or something like that some one was talking about the great BBQ place in and near KC with the "HI MAY I HELP YOU?" It is called Gates. It is THE best BBQ. I am a big fan of Gates. Just thought I would let that out.

It was me!!!! I could NOT remember the name!!!!! My ex-husband is from KC and we lived there (in Lenexa) for a little while. He used to love that place and it was fun. Mainly just because of the way they shout at you and say everything in that exaggerated southern dialect! Funny. They had good food too!

hehe Good times...

Maybe ZZ knows the place!