Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Oh come on Spring and beautiful weekend weather!

I'm thinking I need to get a babysitter for Sunday so I can get in a few miles. Saturday I'll take DD out for a ride on her bike but I'll run/walk with her. There's a great ride here on Saturday that I just can't make it to because of other plans.

IT's cycling season, it's cycling season. I'm so stoked.

I heart April the best because it's my birthday month. Less than two weeks! If anyone is in central Ohio on the 19th come on over, I'm having a party!

J and BG...Y'all crack me up! You sound just like me! The only way I admit defeat in such matters is 1)when I completely lose consciousness while trying or 2)in the event of my own death!

I am excited as hell, but I am also so freaked out about doing the MS150! It's not the 150 miles that freaks me out...it's thinking of riding DAY TWO's 75 miles after my ass has all night to get good and sore after DAY ONE's 75 miles! I think it would be much easier to do 150 in one whack! But I invested heavily in a pair of the best Pearl Izumi cycling shorts that I hope will keep that from happening! The guy at the shop said that Pearl backs them up and to bring them back if they don't perform to my satisfaction. Here's hoping!

Eh...you're right...you two are a couple of tough broads and you will do just great! Make sure you take pics along the way for us! I'll be taking pics this Saturday during Tour Dallas so I can post them here.

I'm sorry, but if you were here in person, I would have soooooo much to say about that one comment alone.:lol: I think you may owe my dept a new monitor after I just spit Water all over mine.:biggrin:

Hehe funny.

J if it were not also my birthday weekend I would be there partying too lol. And yes April is the best month of the year.

Yeah, if I didn't have a house full that weekend I'd be in Detroit going to the piano bar with ya, babe.

april, april, april, april, april.

TX I have been thinking the same thing about my week long trip. Not only do I get 50 miles per day but then I get to sleep on an air matress in a tent lol.

You are going to do great you sexy mama.

Oh boy! What is this week long cycling trip? How did I miss that? Sounds fantastic! And hey! We are ALL sexy mama's (and papa's) who are going to kick ass and take names this season!

Oh and of course we will take pics. These are 2 scrapbookers you are talking about.

Oh yeah, that's right! I can't wait to see them!

I heart April the best because it's my birthday month. Less than two weeks! If anyone is in central Ohio on the 19th come on over, I'm having a party!

I heart April the best for the same reason...jeez, how many of us are April babies? I forget...J, BG, TX, ZZ...who else? Where the heck has D gone for so long?

I'm sorry, but if you were here in person, I would have soooooo much to say about that one comment alone.:tt1: I think you may owe my dept a new monitor after I just spit Water all over mine.:lol:

LOL I wish I HAD been there in person to see that! Yeah, upon re-reading what I wrote, it made me giggle. I left that WAY too open for interpretation! :tt2: :wub: :wub: :biggrin: :w00t:

TX, ZZ what days are your birthdays? I'm the 15th and BG is the 21st, I'm pretty sure..

I heart April too. My birthday is in January, but my Band-day is in April!! YAY me! And YAY Happy Birthday to all of you!

My birthday is MAY 12th. Lol. Don't make me face getting older any sooner than I have to!!!!

I just got home from getting a fill... Had a different NP do it today. Never met her before. She wasn't very accepting of the vegetarian thing. Of course I got scolded about the 'protein' thing. Duh. I STILL get my Protein in... I"m not an idiot!! She was pushing me to eat at least 1 egg each day too. Last time I tried to eat a very softly scrambled egg I PBd so hard! I dunno. Still not too keen on this idea of eggs because of the PB but also because of the whole antibotic/hormone deal with the chickens. Lol.

ANYWAY, she did give me an agressive fill!! Got 1cc! So that gives me a total of 8.5cc in a 10cc band. Clear Liquids tonight, full liquids tomorrow.

Nap time for me. I'm so tired.

tELL HER YOU DON'T WANT NO STINKIN chicken FETUSES.

Damn caps locks.

So I just get a call from my daughters softball league saying that there is no team for her to play on because only 3 six year olds signed up. I told them they needed to check their info because my daughter is 7. Retards.

Oh I know what it was...ZZ is a Taurus like me. My B-Day is April 24th.

I am so fucking pissed right now. Pissed enough that I am using the word fuck and I have cleaned up my language lately.

So apparently age is determined by the age the child was on Dec 31 of the previous year. So since Korrine birthday is January 14th even though she played fastpitch softball last year they only consider her 6 and she can't fucking play. So her option are to either play with the boys and play baseball or fucking play tball. Fucking tball. Which would be convinient if her borhter was playing but her brother is 17 days too young to play tball this year. Because of course the boys are aged differently. Fucking sexist bullshit fuckers. How do I tell my daughter who has been working on pitching and practicing hitting a fast pitch softball that she has to go play tball like a fucking baby. Iam so mad that I can't even get back to sleep. They fucking call at 9pm and wake me up to feed me this bullshit. Fuckers.