Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

Well, eating out will be fine for saturday, and the kids will like it to.

I am excited too...I just hope I can get the 40 mile ride done..LOL

With me being sick this week, I have not been riding since this weekend.

Plus all of you are so much more fit already than me....Oh well..I am going for a good time, no matter what...

HP, enough with the putting yourself down. You are going to do FINE!!! I am just so jealous that all of you get to meet and I will be the odd one out now. I will be the "third" wheel around here. You will have inside jokes for each other and I will not know them. SOoooooo, don't worry about not getting in the 40. You will have 4 coaches there to help you. You are going to have so much adrenaline pumping that you probably will be done and not even realize that you are done.

Homework, homework, homework. Wash, cleaning. In that order tomorrow. LOL....I am running again tonight. I really look forward to doing it.

Oh, and a class mate today turned around and I was eating a granola bar that had chocolate on it and she says...."Is that chocolate?"

me "ummmmmm yeah...."

her " can you eat chocolate?"

me " I am."

her" I didnt think you could eat that"

me "its not an everyday thing. Its one granola bar. Now go fuck yourself."

Just kidding, I didn't say the very last part. Why do people who know absolutely nothing about the band think that they can tell me what I can and can't eat. I guess I have to be punished for being a fat person and can't have chocolate ever ever ever again. Hmmm....

I love LOVE LOVE the pink bike JC!! Superty Duperty coolness!!!

JC, how is the restriction coming? Still have some? What about you BG? You still have restriction. The weirdest thing. I have almost none most of the time. In the mornings, there is some and then sometimes I eat someting that doesn't go down but for the most part, I have none AGAIN!!!!!

Well D let me go over my meals today.

Breakfast 8am - 1/4 of a very very toasted bagel. Kinda painful

lunch 12:30pm- sugar free pudding (1/2 c) with unflavored Unjury mixed in

dinner 4:45 pm- less than 1/2 c cottage cheese

Snack8:30pm- chocolate unjury shake made with milk mixed with some Peanut Butter

Life sucks. Not really but I do think the fill was a little too much. I am at 3.0cc and probably could go to about 2.9cc. 2.75 I could eat anything. I ma going to see if I will be okay and if the fill will loosen but Idon't think I can live like this. But on the upside even thoguh I want to eat the pizza I came home to I know I can so i did not even try to touch it.

Thanks Bg!!!!

D....i Know....being Sick Sucks And Brings Out The Pathetic In Me. D...i Am Thinking We Need To Plan A Trip Next Year Around Where You Are At. Not Sure Where We Can Do It At, But We Need To...it Would Be Sooo Much Fun.

We All Promise Not To Ever Leave You Out Of Anything....and We Will Take Plenty Of Pictures....promise...

Jc....are You Flying Now???

Or Did I Miss Something???

Guys, I Wish I Could Say I Had A Restriction. I Cant Say That 1/4 Cup Of Anything Fills Me At All. I Go Next Thursday For A Adjusmtent. I Hope It Helps.

Well, Wanna Hear A Btch From Me???

My 13 Year Old Daughter Went Over Our 1400 Family Share Min. By 1156!!!!!!!!! If I Would Not Of Caught It Today Before Our Bill Came Out, We Would Of Been Charged .45 A Min.....ya!!!!!!!!**********

So, I Changed It To 3000 Min...but I Have To Pay That As Well...

Sucks Big Times To Have Teenagers Who Dont Understand....

Anyway...

That Is My Gripe For The Night...

Oh And D!!!!!

We Need To Kick Some Asses...what The Heck Is Peoples Problems...i Am So Sick, Soooo Sick Of Everyone Making Judgments On What We Do Or How We Look. It Is Our Body And We Know What We Can Do And What We Cant...

But, The Girl Was Proably Thinkng Of Gastric Bypass...sugar Of Any Kind Make Them Realllll Ill.

I Have Seen It First Hand...it Aint Pretty!!!!!

We Love You And You Can Eat As Much Granola Bars And Choclate As You Wnt...

Wow, BG you get the "restriction sucks ass" award for the week. Mine is bad, well not bad by your standards but it's a hassle most of the time. However, today not being on the spot to eat with a crowd or what the crowd was eating I didn't PB and I got enough to eat! What a freaking concept.

I paid $10 for a sausage link, 1/4 cup of coffee and 2 tablespoons of scrambled eggs yesterday. I was in a hurry and was told the buffet was the quickest. I tried to take a yogurt with me, but the TSA at the airport made me toss it out. Bastards.

Today I had some SOS, creamed chipped beef on toast. (Horrifying I know, but yummy. Salisbury steak, again, loaded with kcals, but squishy, and meatballs for dinner and even broccoli and peas.) Holy cow it was nice!

Now I've got to get the sugar and carbs back out of my system, because when nothing else will go down, cake and crackers do...and I've been eating a few so I want more. What a effed up thing...but I know I can kick them to the side, I've just got to dig a little deeper.

I think JC is flying to Mexico for a consult with a plastic surgeon. right-o?

HP-The girl needs to limit it to texting! WowWee. Tell her she had better babysit to cover the cost of her phone bill! HA. And as far as being more fit, HARDLEY! We may be a few days ahead of you as far as surgery dates go, but baby, you're fit. Don't buy the media's BS about heavy=unfit. Lazy=unfit and you are far, FAR, F*A*R, from being lazy. And you are (we all are) less heavy than we used to be. So stop your worrying about if you can keep up. You'll be fine.

D- You know we'd love to have you and we are going to miss the stuffing out of you. You really need to give one of us your phone number so we can call you and pass the phone. It will be one way to share the day with you. Please???????

B & JC- Hi.

HP, I am going to drive up. Since I have a week to get home I think I am going to hop on a flight to San Diego so that I can run over to Tijuana and get an evaluation from a plastic surgeon and maybe see Dr

Ortiz.

I may run to Puerto Nuevo and grab a lobster and do some Whale watching.

D, yeah, about the chocolate thing. I thought, Holy Crap she told the girl, "go fuck yourself"?!? You got me.

That was funny! I hate when people ask obviously ignorant questions or make assumptions.

You should have said it, "yeah it makes me projectile vomit but I can't control myself. Hold on...1...2....3" [insert big nasty ralphing noise here with all the fun motions!].

D, you did better than I would have.

hahaha..that would of been so hilarious J!!!!! I could just see her face if I would of said I was going to projectile vomit....especially since she was sitting in front of me!!!! Does anyone have Sprint phones? I have Sprint and if someone did then it would be free!!!! Now THAT would be cool!!!

I ate a huge freakin plate of spaghetti tonight. I am so over that restriction shit. LOL...