Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

I'll tell ya what I think is "ghetto fabulous" I just deposited my TT money in the bank!!!!!!!

Now all I have to do is find the right plastic surgeon.

did someone say chicken? ???

OOOOOOO My favorite...

has everyone got there forms in for next week>>

Wow, cute pink bike! a

I'm looking to get Zoe a new bike this week for her b-day. She wants purple though.

Frank, Good looking bike!

D, you rock! Kill those hills!

BG- You and me babe, over planners to the end! I'm looking forward to the 25th of September because that's the end of busy bits for me. I've got so much to do between here and there though! OI!

I've found that if I take my time I can eat a full burger patty. I'm living on freaking ground beef! I hate that it has so many calories, but chicken and turkey just don't go down well, and pork has been an issue even before the fill! It's the amount of sauces I'm eating too! And so few veggies because of the restriction...so my weight is at a stand still...I say that but still I'm down 10#s from last month...but it's been 2 weeks since I've dropped any. I'm back home and ready to start losing again.

So what are we doing for t-shirts anyway? You know, I have ink-jet Iron on transfers....if you send me your address, I can send you an iron on to put on your own white T? Could be cheaper and less running around.

I'll design something send it for approval...

Just an idea. Or we can go with plan A.

HP and JC and BG

I can't wait to meet you all! We are going to have so much FUN!

When are we getting on line? Saturday night?

hey J...glad you are back home. I will be leaving in 2 weeks for my trip to Florida....I need to go and get me some decent clothes that fit for the trip. My jeans I wore prior to surgrey fit, but they are real baggy....Like in the crotch and butt...sooo yea...

Well

glad you are back

I hear you. I have one pair of jeans. I did get some dress pants for the conference, but I need more jeans. I wear them to work...one pair isn't enough.

I'm going to be paying for the ride the day of, btw. I just figure, if Alison can't make it, or whatever, it's better to pay the three dollars extra than to be out a full 15.

How are you feeling today? Was it yesterday that you took off work?

ya...I did...I am on an antibiotic now, and fell some better. head is still full, and I feel like I just exercised a whole bunch...

I have to get better though I have a ride to do next week

You think Allyson may not get to come?? that would totally stink for you....

You are still taken your daughter? One of my girls is still going, if not both...

Yes, my daughter is coming with me. Not taking her isn't an option. It's my weekend.

Alison will probably make it, but maybe not. Really the weekend is about meeting you all...

:car:

good....I am excited.

My daughters will be fine, either one of them

Do you have everything for the camping? Air bed??

Yeah I have the equipment I need not including a stove etc. But we will rely on the kindness of others for things like hot Water for oatmeal and tea. I don't see us eating at the campsite much. Saturday night I thought we were going to a restaurant. Friday we'll be getting there too late to eat...other than smores, etc. Saturday's lunch is provided. The girls will eat PB&Js...

Sunday I'll be getting on the road early to get to my dad's b-day.

This is really going to happen!

I feel like I know everyone already, but it's going to be really fantastic to connect.

J