Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone taken up Bycyling?

J Yes I go this Thursday for my fill. I have been at the same weight now for 2 freakin weeks......and it is getting old.

I wont be able to check my lapband site at work, I have been locked out because something I opened had a spyware in it.....yea....NOT GOOD.

I have scanned my home computer, and added a new spyware checker here at home, but I know where it came from, and I am just hoping I dont get into trouble...."(

So, it will be in the am and tommorow when I get home when I check.

D....I know what it is like to have them eating something like that..today at lunch the guy eating with us had chicken drummies...OH My....they were just put out and fresh and hot.....They use to be my HUGE downfall....But, I like the way I am feeling, like my energy, and want to put my pictures up when I get my weight down.....so NO CHICKEN DRUMMIES..

J....Bipolor band...ROFLAO!!!!!!!!

HP, you have done exceptionally well with your loss. You are doing great!!!Its been a month and a half??? 37 pounds??? WOW!!! Great job girl...

Ok Annie....how about that liquid party?? I am on to mushies tomorrow so I am not going to be holding on to the liquid for too long....

omg, so last night I am sitting here at the computer and I pop my nightly pill into my mouth and swallow it before even realizing what I was doing and BAM!!!! It was freakin' stuck!!!! HURT like hell. I jumped up, ( I am still in the category of freaking out when this happens, it has only happened about 5 times) and run into bedroom, wake up hubby, who tries to calm me down, rubbed my back, patted my back and poor thing, he was soooo tired, but he stayed up with me til it passed. God, I hate when that happens. I know I am going to have to be soooooooooooooooooo very careful now and chew chew chew and small small small bites if that pill got stuck!!!! I was so very good about doing the chewing 30 times and little itty bites before and right after surgery, but then gradually have gone back to shoveling food in. SOOOOO, I better do it slow now, and I mean it!!!!! That was a threat to myself.

Yup, Deanna, I'll do a liquid party with you for the like 2 hours you have left on liquids! I'm going to try to do 2 weeks. With much less fill, I'm not sure if I'll make it that long, but man do I need to get back into the swing of things!

I also have gotten out of the habit of chewing well and eating slow. That's exactly why I had to get a total of 0.8 cc's out (over 3 unfills) to correct a 0.3 cc "too much" fill! 'cause I'm eating too fast and I wasn't letting my irritated stoma heal.

J - LOVE the bipolar band analogy! I agree, mine's like that some days...

Well, I'm going to go to the gym today no matter what. Then, if I still have energy, I'm getting on my bike! :) Yippee - it FINALLY stopped freaking raining here! :) I figure I should be able to do at least 10 miles tonight on a flat paved trail.

Annie, the reason it stopped raining there is because it moved over here!!!!!!!! I am sending it back your way though, so be prepared!!!

Tee hee! It just stopped this morning, so hopefully it'll blow over for you guys as well - you are now the proud recipient of one of the "storms" that caused us record July rainfall! :)

D - I think it got everything out of it's system here in Seattle before heading over the mountains... and late July is a dry time for us so it doesn't take a lot for us to break records!

It has been cooler than typical in Ohio the last week or so, which has been great for getting outside. I'm so tan. I used to never get tan...but with bicycling and swimming I look all sun kissed.

I should be out on the bike, which needs a name, tomorrow and maybe Thursday. If the WOW chicas go out this weekend I'm going to get a sitter. They typically call their rides on Wednesday for the weekend...so I have hope.

The scale is being a bitch. It's not moving. Today I'm shooting for lower calories again. Something has got to give soon. I'm due for a loss. I'll be getting in the gym today too here shortly. Sakes alive....

I'm a bit stressed too. School work is crazy and we leave for vacation right when I finish for the trimester. I've got to think about packing while writing an insane amount of papers and doing my job. Add to that the weight loss stuff. I love being busy, and I look for stuff to do when I am not, but I'm a tick away from being burned out.

11 days.............

ok J, YOU KNOW what stress can do to us girls. You need to go for a massage!!! Get that stress out and let that weight go!!!! I was wondering where you were at today, good thing they got it fixed at work!!!!!J, ARE YOU WEIGHING DAILY?????? I would hope YOU ARE NOT!!! If you are, I am coming over there to take away the scales!!!!

Personally I think your problem is stress!!! You know how it mess with your periods, so it can mess with your mind and your weight too!!! I think you probably have also gotten a bit a muscle gain from this last weekend!!! A pound or two maybe being built up, and now you are not going to see a drop on the scale but what about other nsv's???? How many of those do you see EVERYDAY!!!! Chin up girlie!!

Oh, and I had my Vitamins, shake form, this morning, very very weird feeling. Then I had some minestrone Soup blenderized. About 1/4 c. Then just not interested. Then just now, I had about 1/2 c. refried Beans. This restriction thing sure is WEIRD feeling, compared to what I have been working with!!!! I think I might like it though, I was up to eating way more than two cups of food at a time, and snacking. SO, I do think it was my time. I just hope no more getting stuck episodes are in my near future!!!!

Ok, it is raining here...ALL DAY....where are you guys??????????????????? Get the hell on the computer!!! NOW!!!

I"m back...LOL

Nice to hear the rain has moved your way...

Bought my bike helmet today and my gloves......getting ready for next weekends ride.....

MAN I NEED to get out on the bike......

as far as work is concearned, I think they fixed my virus that hit my computer at work.....I still have a JOB THANK GOD..this has been a very stressful day

HP, so glad that you still have job!!!! That is the main thing!! Hopeyou get out on your bike tonight. Good for you for getting the helmet and gloves. The gloves so WONDERS FOR YOU HANDS!!! I won't ever ride without some again!!!

You all are killing me...

D- I do weigh daily and I KNOW not to let it affect how I feel about things. I see it as balance for the YEARS (YEARS I said) of never getting on the scale. EVER. Gee, I wonder how I hit 300 pounds?

You know I talk about 338 being my highest known weight, but I do believe I was more. I just realize as I type this I'm nearly 100 pounds lighter than that now. Woo Mother Effen Hoo!

So You may not take my scale. I'll wrestle you to the ground if you try.

I like the idea of a massage. I have a friend who owns a massage school so I know I could get it on the cheap...but when? There is no time.

Really, I'm not too worried about the weight dropping off. I can't be. There's too much to worry about right now...and my ride is cancelled for tomorrow. My ex got offered double time and a half tomorrow and I'm asking for favors with our kid time schedule for school, so I'm keeping Zoe instead of biking.

Zoe has started swimming lessons. So while she's doing that today for the first time, I swam laps. I'll do that tomorrow too. See, I'm moving this here body. OH OH OH....today I did 30 minutes on the elyptical trainer and my cadence was so much more quick since biking! Lately, when in the gym I've been doing the treadmill so I hadn't noticed before now. But damn, I'm on fire. See NSV.

Oh there are more, like I'm wearing a size 22 now...which is fantastic.

My honey can't stop saying sweet things about me...coworkers daily give me props. Really, it's all good.

Sorry to leave you out here all alone D. I'll do better tomorrow.