Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Eating Mcdonalds, twinkles, 64 oz cokes, smoking, binge drinking, and knocked up 2 weeks post op!

Do you watch the show "Intervention"? I usually don't have time to watch that much TV (especially reality TV). I watched a few seasons of that show after surgery because I was so bored. There were two episodes of post op gastric bypass patients that were doing some incredibly reckless shit.

One episode in particular was similar to your hilarious tale. Your fictional confession was very entertaining but quite unbelievable. Now that I think about it, the high quantity of food right after surgery is what gave it away as fiction. I think it would be impossible.

There is actually a high incidence of post op patients that begin having drug and sex binges after losing a lot of weight even though they were perfect angels before surgery. They might be a little nervous to post on this forum, however. They are probably better off seeking help from a mental health professional anyhow.

OMG you're insane! LOL.

Just so everyone knows, this post was satire. And now that I have had surgery and know how hard it is, I'm not exactly laughing anymore!! I know I'm in pain when I can't even laugh about myself!!!

I'm glad I made some folks laugh though. It is a major ideal an fits important to remain on the bright side!

@bellabloom- I was just thinking why is she telling all of her business?! Lol

I'm also a pastor's wife. Maybe we can start a new group... ????

Oh, PLEASE do! I will forego all TV and just tune in to you guys. It would be a hit!

Do you watch the show "Intervention"? I usually don't have time to watch that much TV (especially reality TV). I watched a few seasons of that show after surgery because I was so bored. There were two episodes of post op gastric bypass patients that were doing some incredibly reckless ****.

One episode in particular was similar to your hilarious tale. Your fictional confession was very entertaining but quite unbelievable. Now that I think about it, the high quantity of food right after surgery is what gave it away as fiction. I think it would be impossible.

There is actually a high incidence of post op patients that begin having drug and sex binges after losing a lot of weight even though they were perfect angels before surgery. They might be a little nervous to post on this forum, however. They are probably better off seeking help from a mental health professional anyhow.

Trading one addiction for another.

Hahaha! You are too funny. That seriously made my night.

Your post was plausible up to the "my husband doesn't even know" part. If you were really that sort of Charlie Sheen cray cray on a daily basis there would be nobody in your immediate circle who wouldn't know.

But hey, on the bright side, you would have definitely gone out with a bang.