Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

OK so I have to share this with all of you. Some have ben going back and forth about who they're telling or not. Here's my story, and it's kinda funny.

So everyone at work knows, and they are all so excited for me. So I go there today to have lunch with a good friend, and I sware, I now know what it is like to have a rack (big boobs) because everyone was so busy STARING at my body as they we're talking to me. I felt like saying, "HELLO, my face is up here!!!!!!!!" I do consider myself to be a little on the well endowed side, it's just that my belly sticks out farther and it was never as noticable, ok, it used to, but geesh, can you not look me up and down. I felt like I was in a fashion show or something.

But overall, I have to say they were either being overly nice or they really did see a difference because I got a lot of compliments about 'looking good'.

That's so funny! You were on the runway...better yet, the catwalk...the boob thing used to happen to me before I had my reduction, so I can relate.

Chim and everyone up for tomorrow, it was a breeze at the hospital today. Everyone was so nice, the doc put the mask on my face and I don't remember anything else. I am sore now, I'm taking my pain meds.

Lynette - Did you do a disk cleanup on your computer? You have to do it every so often.

Lynette, I am sure you do look good!!!! ... nice thing is ... it will only get better and better!!!! LOOK out here comes Lynette!!! You go girl!

Chim and everyone up for tomorrow, it was a breeze at the hospital today. Everyone was so nice, the doc put the mask on my face and I don't remember anything else. I am sore now, I'm taking my pain meds.

Lynette - Did you do a disk cleanup on your computer? You have to do it every so often.

Very reassuring!

Boy this joint is jumping tonight, huh?

Icybreeze, that does sound good. I'll have to try that one.

dmtjet, it wasn't all band patients, and I don't think we covered anything i didn't know about. I was able to talk to someone about how his fills are done though. A little nervous and it's a still a week away.

I did however find out that the 30 grams of carbs I'm supposed to be staying under does not include good carbs that come from fruit, meats, eggs, etc. So I may not be eating enough carbs. Getting confused, but I see the dietician next week too, so I'll get it figured out.

I'll see if I can get a pic of my HOT DOC posted. I was told he was entered into an area contest for our Tri-state areas own

"DR. McSTEAMY" contest. Well, lets just say he's HOTTER than that!!

It sure sounds like quite a few of you should have cancelled the reservations for Aunt Flo!!!!! I think you have made her feel way too welcome!!!!! :)

Chimboree, I will be thinking about you tomorrow as you have your surgery:clap2::whoo::clap2::whoo:

I will be right behind you on Thursday. Kathy and I are same day. Party girl because tomorrow is bandday!!!

My doc is HOT, HOT, HOT!!! My daughter went with me to a visit and when he walked out the room for a minute she was like, "Oh my God, He is so HOT!!!" To bad he just got married 2 weeks ago to one of the OR techs at the hospital where I am having surgery. Still...great eye-candy:)

Dini, I want a personal trainer to get me started and motivated. Let me know how it goes,

Jeanie, how are you doing tonight?

Lynette, tongue in mouth, wipe the drool. Does your hubby know you act like this about your doc :) If you have to have a doc, he might as well be easy on eye is my attitude. :)

welcome bostonchic and gingersnap.

good luck to everyone having surgery tomorrow. Hurry back and let us know how it went.

Phyl, glad to know you are doing so well. I bet that scooter is fun.

Marcy, how's it going. Are you sure you want to sell those kids...they are a tax deduction :)

dmtjet, I'm sure you raised her right, and she'll be careful. Put some confidence in your parenting and you'll make it thru the next week!!

Red Lobste is my all time favorite, and I can't wait to go back, just no rolls this time, but you had salad. I can not wait until I can have salad!!!

Man, can't wait to see this hot doc!!! WooHoo!!!! Nothing like a hot doc in a roomful of HOTTIES!!! LOL

I just spoke w/ the lady that was banded with me and her daughter got her first fill (every time I read that or write that, I go to the dirty side ... what is wrong with me???? LOL), but anyway, they couldn't get it even under the fluoroscopy. It ended up that the port had flipped and it needed to be flipped back around. She said her daughter didn't mind it at all! So hopefully, it won't be too bad!

Lynette, they're just staring cause you're lookin so good! and it's only going to keep getting better! as for me....here I am jealous again because i never had a big rack for anyone to stare at! ah, someday....

mango, that's great everything went so well! i don't know what they did to me when i went for surgery. the guy put in my IV, and truly, that's all I remember. i was totally expecting to get the mask or a count backward thing. nope...just knocked my ass out! guess they'd had enough of me already!

Sunny, I'm telling you what, if my DH knew, he wouldn't let me go back. He's not the jealous type, but he may be later,LOL, cause I'm going to be HOT! But seriously, I have this infactuation with him, not to even mention he's a doctor, and he's seen me naked now.

I did have a few bites of salad, but I was fearful ... I have read some real horror stories on here, about how a tiny piece can get stuck and all! Yeah, I did have like a birdsize piece of a roll, and it was wonderful, but too afraid to try it. The other lady that got banded the same day as me, eats everything and anything she wants. She has had steak and all kinds of fresh fruits and chocolate and all, but I am chicken!!!! I don't want to have to go back and explain why things aren't working like they are supposed to!!! I know I could eat way more than I am, but after all this, it's not worth it to me to push it or find out!!!

dmtjet, I'm sure you raised her right, and she'll be careful. Put some confidence in your parenting and you'll make it thru the next week!!

Red Lobste is my all time favorite, and I can't wait to go back, just no rolls this time, but you had salad. I can not wait until I can have salad!!!

Jeanie, my baby turns 21 on August 26. I feel your pain ;) I have to be on clear liquids tomorrow for supper so tonight was like the last supper. We went to Red Lobster too, one of MY very favorite places to go. I was looking to see what I could eat post-banding. Its amazing how much we all have in common.

I just spoke w/ the lady that was banded with me and her daughter got her first fill (every time I read that or write that, I go to the dirty side ... what is wrong with me???? LOL), but anyway, they couldn't get it even under the fluoroscopy.

LOL!!! If I had a hottie doc like some of these lucky ladies, I'd be goin to a dirty side! Mine's good looking, but sounds like I'm missing the real joy in this process!! :biggrin1: