Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky # Sevens- July 07 Bandsters

hey everyone,,,,,,on a lighter note i've got more pictures up, check these out, you'd never think i was camera shy would you???DINIBAMS.BEBO.COMunder my 24TH b-day

hope you like them!!!

Dini girl, loved you birthday pics! you look beautiful!

Dini - loved your birthday pics, thanks for sharing. I know I'm not on here often, but I would like to put in my 2 cents about your relationship woes. I watched my cousin chase her husband around for the 7 years they were married, having to "out" things about him because he kept secrets. A good relationship can't be based on secrets, it never works out well. The strength it takes to end a relationship is even harder and figuring out that we can survive on our own is our greatest gift to ourselves, as women. It shows us our strength and determination to have healthy, successful relationships in the future. Just because you may not stay with your little girls father, does not mean he can not play a major role in his daughters life, so I think staying together for that sake is not always a healthy life for anyone either.

Hope this helps a little!

Once again, your pics show a beautiful woman who deserves a wonderful relationship!! Good luck.

Good morning all.....I've lost a total of 12 lbs. since starting my pre-op and feel pretty good!! The only true sore spot is my port site, everything else is healing rather well!!

I was feeling so good, I even made my husband Breakfast and didn't steal a thing!!! lol

Hope everyone is doing well......hard to believe it's August 3 already.....17 more days and I'm off to Scotland for three weeks....yipeee

I'll check back later......have a great day!

Lynette- I live right by Walmart- I will check Body Fortress powder.

ssankoffa- Did you get a list of what Full liquids are. I got a menu to guide me, but not really a list. Did you see my post to you on the long island support group page? I looked for you but when I asked for you they said they didnt know......I think because of HIPPA they couldnt tell me. I was the last surgery of the day (3:00) and left by 12:30 on tues.

I just ordered some injury samples....Yea!!! samples!!! Hope that helps.

My doctors office gives us samples of all kinds of things - I have Unjury chocolate and unflavored - Not bad... I use the unflavored in my food & shake (fruit) and the chocolate is just for shakes. Lots of Protein but don't really care for them that much - with the unflavored you can't heat it above 130 degrees - don't ask me why - but watch out for that when you add to food (soups) that you heat..

I tried the nectar Apple AWFUL !!! - haven't tried anything else (have lemonade and something els) My doc has something clear liquid Protein Drinks 70 calories 15 grm pt that are FANTASTIC.

He sells them - but on the package and box can't find out who makes them. I had the wild berry - grape - lemonade - and just love them

I have been out all day and am competely exhausted. I think I was born to stay home and be pampered lol....

My dr. is very strict with the diet, they wanted me on Clear Liquids only for 2 weeks but I was able to 'negotiate' and include slim fast and Tomato Soup on my diet. So I don't have a lot of options and am bored with my food. But the good news is last night I tried doubling my amount of Tomato Soup and could not finish it, I felt sooo full. Weird.

Dini, the pics are great you hot mama. Gonna try to dowmload my yahoo messenger again, so be looking for me tomorrow. I'm going to start the download later tonight, just in case it screws something up. I've been updating everything and everytime I update, I have to shut down the computer. I know I was signed up for automatic updates, but for some reason, it's not working. Not having a computer is about as frusterating as not having a car these days!!!!!

Danny, thanks for the imput about Dini's situation. It is so nice to have a male opinion, and I'm sure Dini appreciates it. Do you think your wife would be upset if she knew you we're talking to a bunch of women for support? See, my DH knows there are males on here, and I know he supports me, but the support I get here is different. Everyone here is bonded in a way that no one else can understand. I love my DH, and we both came from relationships where our ex's cheated, and I don't believe either one of us would do it to each other, and I tell him everything, we have no secrets. I just hope your DW would understand that the friendships we've created here are just that, friends that are banded and can help answer questions you may have, and share in your weight loss journey.

cazulay, it would be nice to stay home and be pampeed all day long, but I'm actually looking forwad to going back to work next week. You're energy will come back, and you'll be ready to go all day!!!

caolin, 12 lbs is great. Congrats!!!

Dini, sweetie, I'm so sorry you are living through this huge emotional roller coaster! As you said, you know what you need to do. I would like to tell you that you're over reacting, but your 6th sense is probably right. I loved Danny's advice to be direct. Once you do that, you'll know. Be sure he knows what's at stake.

Then, once the decision is made, and if it is to go your separate ways... please, please remember Adam is Annafranchesca's dad. He deserves to be part of her life and she deserves to have him in it. Whatever is between the two of you is not between the two of them.

It is not going to be easy, he will never really be out of your life in this situation. But if you love your daughter you will help her to have a good relationship with her dad.

One big no no... even though you may be justified, never express your true feelings of anger or dislike towards him in front of your daughter. That catches her in the middle and she will side with you, but in that she will lose a bit of herself.

I don't mean this to be a lecture... just my own reflection as a child of divorced parents. I am so lucky my parents followed the above advice, and I was able to form a great relationship with both. Not so for many of my friends.

Good luck Dini, and you know you can draw emotional strength from us.

What a great day to start my vacation!!! Yeah, 2 weeks off work! I feel great again today. I took off my steri strips last night, probably too soon on one of the scars. I should have let it fall off. There was a lot of dried blood on that one, and when I took it off, the scab stuck to the strip, so now that scar is a bit open. I think this means the scar will heal but will be wider or more visible.

When do you think I would be able to golf? I'm day 8 post op? I feel fine, but don't want to tear or pull anything.

Kathy- so glad you can on a 'honeymoon' with your DH. The card idea is super cute! Have fun!!!

Dini- I am sorry to hear about your marital problems. It is a very difficult situation , especially because you have such a young daughter. My prayers are with you.

Aunt Phyl- scrambled eggs! I am sooo jealous! It will be three weeks before I am allowed that. Enjoy one for me!

Casulay---Thats the life I ordered. I keep telling God that I think he made a mistake!!!

I hurt my port laughing so hard..hahaha...

I hurt my port laughing so hard..hahaha...

i'm glad someone else port is sore from laughter people used to laught at me when i said that!!!!!

firstly and most inportant thanks for all your advice i really mean it, Danny ,Lynette is right i love having a male's input...

So when he came in from work i laid it out on the table to him totally calm asked why i wasn't on his site and also why he never told me. I ask him was he ashamed of me, there are lots of pics of him baby our holidays to cuba but guess what none of me.

he siad he didn't tell me cos i'd act like i am now. the only reason i'm like this is cos he hid it from me. he can't understand that at all.

he said there is no pic of me cos i delete all the pic of myself cos i dont like them. i laught at this cos he could have used my bebo pic. or one of me and the baby. or how about our holiday to cuba, just a few taughts...

anyways i had a bag packed for him, he would not go. he said he'll go at the end of the month when he gets paid. DID YOU HEAR THAT!!!

He then told me that he feels like we dont have a relationship most of the time i feel the same, i said we both deserve to be happy and he says BUT I AM HAPPY. .. sorry but who is he kidding!!

anyways thats it. subject closed i can not bring you guys or myself down anymore.

thanks for listening and sorry to bore you.

love you all xxxxxxxx

What a great day to start my vacation!!! Yeah, 2 weeks off work! I feel great again today. I took off my steri strips last night, probably too soon on one of the scars. I should have let it fall off. There was a lot of dried blood on that one, and when I took it off, the scab stuck to the strip, so now that scar is a bit open. I think this means the scar will heal but will be wider or more visible.

When do you think I would be able to golf? I'm day 8 post op? I feel fine, but don't want to tear or pull anything.

babes i'm no doctor but i think you'll do damage to your insicions if you play golf with the swings and stuff, i dont know though. Do you ever stop? !!!