Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling January Sleever????

It is coming up quick!! I am getting nervous for the pre-op diet!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to try different Protein Drinks. That is definately one thing i am worried about. I am pretty picky when it comes to drinks!

Rebecca..I too have been trying different brands of Protein drinks. Besides the ones I will get from my dr office the Premier brand chocolate in the ready to drink ( rtd) are pretty good..taste a bit like chocolate milk and they don't have that gross smell that a lot of the ones I have tried seem to have

Scheduled for January 9th with Ariel Ortiz!

I got my surgery date today!!! So excited!!! Dec. 8th! My surgeon told us that we can for sure expect to loose 100 lbs in 6 mths. That has blown my mind! I cant even begin to imagine how great I am going to feel :)

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. My surgery date is 1/5. It's fastly approaching. If anyone is having second thoughts or getting scared. Just go shopping for clothes like I did this past weekend. It will definitely give you a motivational boost :)

I had to go buy some sweaters for winter and it was so depressing!!

I absolutely refuse to buy new clothes until I am sleeved. I may purchase some cozy jammy pants, maybe a couple of tank tops to wear around the house. That is it. I will waste no more money on this fat body. A recent full body shot of myself is enough motivator for me. I had a baby Christmas Eve 2013. I literally gained weight breast feeding. I weigh as much as i did when i delivered him. At 39, I am done being fat, done with my back hurting..done with missing out on life. Well, that turned into a rant. Sorry. I guess I have some things I need to get off the old chest. LOL

I had no choice. I needed a blazer for a work meeting. I thought I looked decent until I went to the bathroom at the meeting and turned around and saw how big my a$$ is. I need a new coat but I'm just going towait it out til next year.:)

I just look so bad in clothes, I seriously quit caring what I look like. :( I am so upset with myself, I had lost 50 pounds, before having ankle surgery, developing a dvt from that, and then getting pregnant..unexpectedly, all within 3 months. I was starting to look good in my clothes again, not thin by any means, just better. Then, I was doing pretty good 3 weeks post partum, fitting in pre-preggo clothes. Then, Idk what happened :( Too much food, not enough movement. January can't get here fast enough. :) i love this forum.

I don't know if I'm just super busy right now but the days seem to be going faster and faster! Yay!

@@jenbaby75 I feel ya on the clothes. I feel like I look horrible and know that I am not healthy. I am also on a 'new-clothes strike' as well! No use in buying expensive clothes that I hopefully will never need again. I have an entire wardrobe from sizes 16-22 to work through and when I get to the point of size 16 being baggy, I will reward myself with a couple new outfits!

We will get through this. January is almost here (2 more months!) and all of us are already on the road to wellness and health :)

Back to work on my timemachine so I can speed things up a bit....