Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Surgery Dates Anyone? Let's Connect!

Is anyone else having to force themselves to eat? Any food I'm allowed to have sounds terrible and Id honestly rather eat nothing which is not possible. Just wondering if anyone else is going through the same thing.

Is anyone else having to force themselves to eat? Any food I'm allowed to have sounds terrible and Id honestly rather eat nothing which is not possible. Just wondering if anyone else is going through the same thing.

Me with my liquid diet. I just don't want any of it. Yuck yuck yuck

Me with my liquid diet. I just don't want any of it. Yuck yuck yuck

Same here. One minute I like something, the next minute I don't. It's aggravating!

Same here. One minute I like something, the next minute I don't. It's aggravating!

Lol I wish I had that problem. I've hated it all along. I'm still on the preop liquid diet. I can't even imagine how I'll feel on the post op liquid diet. How far out are you?

I have to make myself eat something every couple hrs. I have no appetite, especially for liquids. I'm drinking my Water, but getting very few calories. I'm tracking in myfitnesspal.

Surgery was 11/6. Can't wait until I can have real food! Not blended and strained! Lol.

My date is tomorrow finally

Yay!! Congrats to you. We are a week apart in surgery dates!

Well right now I am on a full liquid diet phase, and tomorrow is 2 weeks post operation. I have to get in 80 - 100 grams of Protein, and 64 ounces of Water a day. I literally have to force myself to drink and/or eat Soups. I'm never hungry. I've been drinking a lot of water the last two days because I was constipated. Thankfully some Miralax fixed that, but I'm never hungry.

Tomorrow at 8am is when I finally go in for my surgery!!! Super anxious to get it done!! ????

I just wanted to wish those of you that are having your surgery this week the best of luck.

Hang in there, and know that we're all here for you on the other side of the OR door.

:)

I am 11/10 and hit week anniversary tomorrow. Fully expect to be at 25 lbs lost in two weeks.

I think I'd about kill for something crunchy right now! HAHA

I'm one week post op tomorrow. I'll be interested to see how much I've lost since I started my 2 week liquid diet before my surgery. If it's as much as 25 lbs. I'll be jumping for joy.....well maybe not jumping.

I want to chew something too!!!

Tomorrow is 1 week since my surgery. I'm feeling pretty good. Still some discomfort across my belly, mostly on the left side, but not too bad. I've only been taking a pain pill before bed. Helps me sleep better.

Is everyone else as "full" as I seem to be ALL THE TIME? I'm drinking my 60gms, of Protein in 3 drinks a day (spread out over an hour) They are about 8 oz. because I'm using the lite almond milk with the powdered Protein.< /p>

Then I have a glass that I know holds 20 oz of liquid, so I know I have to drink at least 3 of those a day. I just keep sipping between my "shake" time. I feel constantly stuffed. Is that the case with y'all?

Also how much walking or exercise are you doing everyday? I've been trying to walk, but the catch is that if I couldn't walk more than a really short distance before my surgery, it's not like a miracle happened in a week, and now all of a sudden I can walk a mile each day. I'm afraid my "meanie" doctor is going to beat me up tomorrow. This is the same doctor that threatened not to do my surgery if I didn't loose at least 12lbs during by pre-op diet. I'm doing the best I can. As I feel stronger, and I've lost some weight and have the ability to walk further I will. I also plan on re-joining the local athletic center so I can right the bikes and get into the pool. That's so much easier on my knees and ankles.

Still haven't pooped....and Jeffrey, no runs yet either. I've got no Fiber.

Also, thanks for the advise on the Vitamins. I did get the dissolvable kind. I think he'll let me start my Calcium and other supplements after I see him tomorrow. I see the nutritionist next week when I can start "soft" foods.

I need to chew something. :P