Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh. This was my day too. I had an early appointment. Usually I have my lemon Water. Then I go to physical therapy and then go home for my Breakfast. But a friend called and asked if I wanted to go outlet shopping! I had set a goal of being more spontaneous. So I said yes, and went to trader joes for a Quest bar. That was a bad idea. I went outlet shopping, but I did not buy anything! Then I came home feeling really depleted. My food was screwy for the rest of the day. Maybe spontaneity is not such a good idea. Today, I'm being a planner.

My son got bigger too he was a tiny thing now look. I am skinny im too talk to be 140 i look very young for 25 and im teaching now so i get confused for a student. My sons father and I worked things out hence the second baby but yea things happen. I hope i never lose another baby again and im striving for a healthy mind

post-234826-0-20639600-1452703737_thumb.jpeg

post-234826-0-55251200-1452703768_thumb.jpeg

hello glads, it has been a long time but I have been trying to keep up on your posts but I have to admit it has been a month since I checked in the posts back than were far and few!! Life happens we are all busy. I have been doing well down to 123.6lbs my personal goal is 120lbs!!! so about 3 away than on to maintenance..... I'm wearing size 6 pants/jeans and small to medium tops my shoe size from size 7 to 6- 61/2 so much has changed!!!! I'm eating about 800-1000 cals a day still losing but much slower pace but no worries here!! I now live in Seattle, WA from Phoenix, AZ I work at a hospital/Medical Center in the Cardiology Dept most of my coworkers are surprised that I had GB they thought I was this thin my whole life!! LOL!! it seems we are all doing fairly well even though the holidays caused some turmoil but you all seem to bounce back!! well just

wanted to check in and update you all XOXO

Good morning. Reporting in. Just finished 2 weeks of the 3 Protein Shakes, 2 Protein Bars and 1 meal of Protein and veg a day. Down 8 pounds and back to my lowest weight since surgery.... Hopefully this will jump start that plateau I've been on since Aug

[oh!! I've never heard of this!! I am going to try it.

Thanks!!

quote name=Shadow427" post="4053978" timestamp="1453041192]

Good morning. Reporting in. Just finished 2 weeks of the 3 Protein shakes, 2 Protein bars and 1 meal of protein and veg a day. Down 8 pounds and back to my lowest weight since surgery.... Hopefully this will jump start that plateau I've been on since Aug

@Bronxmerci--So sorry for your loss. You do look amazing girl!! You must not have a lot of extra skin? You sure don't look like it from your pictures!

I don't have a lot, but more than I'd like!! Maybe that's the difference between 25 year skin and 43 year old skin, Haha! :-)

So you're a teacher? That's awesome.

Your son is so adorable, and getting so big!!

I have noticed I am getting in trouble because I don't eat. What I mean is I fail to eat a proper meal.This is not only content but portion size and length of time consuming it. I will eat a few bites and feel satisfied and move on. A few bites will satisfy but they will not keep hunger away. Then an hour later I will feel hungry and have a couple more bites. In the end I will eat more per day just in little portions spaced out.

Funny enough I came to this realization yesterday, I am not eating enough at each meal. I think it's because I eat too fast and that makes me full too quickly. Could I be on to something here?

Any thoughts?

I don't seem to have this problem. I'm able to eat more at a meal than I used to, which concerns me.

Do you journal your meals? Sometimes I try and journal ahead of time, plan out what I'm going to eat for the day...then be sure I've either packed those things for the day, or if I'm at home, have them on hand and handy so I don't veer off the plan. :-)

I do see this happen often when we eat out. I'll end up eating too fast,(because I'm chatting with everyone and don't pay attention to chewing..) and maybe get in 1/3 of my meal and have to stop eating. Then...like you, an hour later I'm ready to eat again. Something we'll probably always have to work on, eating slowly. ;)

Update on me:

I'm maintaining at 145. I'm happy there. I'm happy being in a size 7/8 too! I did gain a couple pounds over the holiday, but lost that once I got rid of all that junk laying around home/work!

My main goals right now are to get back into a workout routine to tone my body up. I've let "life" halt my workouts. I honestly don't know how I can squeeze in a workout into my schedule right now. I'm trying not to make excuses, but it's just so insane right now....

My poor tush, which has always been HUGE, is gone....and like, "fallen?!" Poor saggy butt...

I know working out will tone up some of that sagginess, I just need to find time.

Right now we have 1 son in basketball, so 2 games a week. (typically Tuesdays and Fridays)

Another son in wrestling, so 2 meets a week. (Thursday and Saturdays)

I have class all day Mondays and Wednesdays. Wednesdays I don't get home until 7pm.

And then of course working whenever I'm not at class.

So Monday evening is usually open, and Sunday...(after church and grocery shopping)

This last Saturday I did homework/studying from 3pm-10pm....then yesterday, I did 2 more hours of homework/studying. No class today because of Martin Luther Kind Day...so working all day today. ;)

My dear sweet fiancé did laundry all evening last night for me (he does this often!) and got supper on the table. LOVE HIM! He told me last night he knows "our time" will be limited. We'll make it quality time instead of quantity! He said he fully supports me and whatever he needs to do to help me, he's willing to do. :)

Excitement for me: We leave on Feb 26th for a 7 day cruise with some friends! I cannot wait!!! I would have loved to be more toned by then, but it's just not gonna happen! Temps here the last several days are about -29 with the wind chill. About -8 without wind chill. SO flipping cold!! I need some warm sun!! And Vitamin D! :P

Ok, I'd better get some work done!! I've been meaning to check in for a while now!! ^_^

may I ask what shakes and bars you used?

I use premier Protein shakes and Quest bars the most. so that would be 132g of Protein and 860 with out a meal, does that sound about right?

Good morning. Reporting in. Just finished 2 weeks of the 3 Protein Shakes, 2 Protein Bars and 1 meal of protein and veg a day. Down 8 pounds and back to my lowest weight since surgery.... Hopefully this will jump start that plateau I've been on since Aug

Hi everyone. I hope you are all doing well. I'm still on a stall. 4 months now.

I just saw this, I have been stalled for about 4 months as well. Cold weather has stopped my exercise and I can eat "anything" now not a lot but I bet more than most people who have had bypass. I know it's a choice that I have to make, and I'm trying hard to get back on track. I was eating 900 calories and my nut told me to try 1200 so I'm doing that.

We got 24 inches of snow this weekend and I resorted to comfort foods and laziness. Ugh?!

Walked 10 miles today with a little bit of running in there!

Hi all I am doing ok. Finally got a work out in yesterday. I too can eat whatever I want. Sometimes I eat way more then I think I should at a serving. Still drinking a Protein Shake everyday. I feel fat at times but my husband says it's all in my head because I am not. But I have gained some weight I can tell in my pants. I have been traveling alot so I think I make bad food choices because it's readily available. Weather has been rough this year & it has kept me lazy. Lol Going on a cruise on 2/19. I hope I don't over do it with all that food on the ship. Nice touching base. Y'all have a great day!