Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sleevers 15th September to 21st September Check in

Where is everyone from? I am in Australia.

My oldest daughter did Study Abroad in Melbourne n Sydney and loved the country and people. She said it was magnificent and everyone was so nice and kind. She wants to go back????

One week until my operation, starting to get nervous and thinking about it non stop.. Anyone think about their operation a lot?

Just had my Surgery 3 days ago. I first day I said to myself "why the bleep did I do this to my self". The second day I didn't feel as anxious. Today the 3 day I feel really good except my tummy is a little sore when I sit or lay down. But what is amazing is that I'm starting to think about all the wonderful things that will take place in my life and that gets me very excited. So far as of today I have no regrets.

Just had my Surgery 3 days ago. I first day I said to myself "why the bleep did I do this to my self". The second day I didn't feel as anxious. Today the 3 day I feel really good except my tummy is a little sore when I sit or lay down. But what is amazing is that I'm starting to think about all the wonderful things that will take place in my life and that gets me very excited. So far as of today I have no regrets.

Congrats!! So glad to hear this, hope you feel better every day. How much liquids are you getting down ?

Excited plus now!!!! Surgeons office just called and gave me my surgery time for Thursday next week.. 9am!!!!! It's all starting to happen. Can't wipe the smile off my face..

Just got my time too - 3:30 PM on Tuesday.. Lol It's gonna be a tough waiting game all day Tuesday for me!!!

Hang in there September Sleevers....I was an August 25th sleevers...it goes fast! The first 48 hours are tough but then you get used to it and time begins to fly! I've lost 15 so far, can't wait to say 45, I know it will happen this time. Good luck to you all! And turn off those stupid food commercials...just over dose on our blog when you need support

hi all i had my sleeve done August 8th so i had my surgery a few days over a month...so far so good, im sure you guys will do well and good luck to you all.

female from nj

30 years old

pre op weight was 315

weight after 2 week diet 305

current weight 285

goal weight 180/190

Just got my time too - 3:30 PM on Tuesday.. Lol It's gonna be a tough waiting game all day Tuesday for me!!!

That's so close you can smell it!!

I have my endoscopy that day..

How's the pre op diet going?

That's so close you can smell it!!

I have my endoscopy that day..

How's the pre op diet going?

1st 3 days were tough, hungry, headache, cranky... Lol it didn't last long. Now I am sooo great, I'm so ready n excited that I'm not really that hungry. I haven't cheated (prob 1st time ever) I just want this so much.

Best thing to do is to have the right liquids n foods available, read everyone's journey in this app, I have learned so much and everyone's is different and important to them, and try to move, even if it just a little more. I have a bad ankle right now and can not walk far, so I have been doing light weights at home and exercise from the floor or chair ! Lol

Good luck!!! Just keep your eye on the prize ????????

1st 3 days were tough, hungry, headache, cranky... Lol it didn't last long. Now I am sooo great, I'm so ready n excited that I'm not really that hungry. I haven't cheated (prob 1st time ever) I just want this so much.

Best thing to do is to have the right liquids n foods available, read everyone's journey in this app, I have learned so much and everyone's is different and important to them, and try to move, even if it just a little more. I have a bad ankle right now and can not walk far, so I have been doing light weights at home and exercise from the floor or chair ! Lol

Good luck!!! Just keep your eye on the prize ????????

. Also, next week is our week, it's all about us!! I know we will All do great????

I'm getting sleeved Monday, 9/15!

#HappilyFREAKEDOUT lol