Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

VEGAS BASH - Pictures!

Michelle, everytime I do LOL now I will think of you. Love ya girl.

Donali, I hear that you and John had a blast with the rock exploring. Thank you for the feather boa in case I forgot to tell you that. I miss you already.

Vera, those feathers in your hair were priceless. Damnit no pics of that though.

Teresa, hope you and K.C. got home ok. I know how grueling a long trip like that can be. Check in and let us know you made it home OK.

Carol, I meant to tell you that you are a such a beautiful person. Sorry about that.

Leatha, have you thawed out from the frigid pool yet? BRRRRR!! Oh no pic of this but Leatha did flash some of us after she jumped in the pool. She was wearing one of my old bathing suits and her boob jumped out when she jumped in. Damnit it no pic of that either. LOL!!

Ginny, love ya girl. You have such a great personality oh and just let me tell you LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HAIR.

Megan, Bridget, and Bridgid (hope I got the names right), didn't get to chat too much with you guys but you are all so precious.

Babs, woman you inpsire me. WOW!! On the before pics.

Karen, so glad to have meet you. Hope to chat with you more. Email me anytime. How is the little girl you were concerned about?

Vika, didn't really get to chat with you much but you LOOK GREAT.

Did I forget anyone? Other than MISS DELARLA but heck she knows how I feel about her. After all there is a pic of us kissing. Oh and Lisa there is one someone took of us tongue lashing each other. REMEMBER that? I do. LOLOLOL!!!!!

I will leave you with this picture of a moonlight taken off the Montego Bay in Jamaica. It is just serene and quiet and soothing to me. I get this feeling when I am around so much love as I was over the weekend. I just love all you guys and wish it hadn't have ended so soon. Kisses and hugs

Someone resize it for me. I don't know how. SOrry

post-204009-1381313142923_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by Penni60

Leatha, have you thawed out from the frigid pool yet? BRRRRR!! Oh no pic of this but Leatha did flash some of us after she jumped in the pool. She was wearing one of my old bathing suits and her boob jumped out when she jumped in. Damnit it no pic of that either. LOL!!

Now, is that an NSV or what? A bathing suit big enough to fall off... I don't even mind that one of the girls got loose! hope ya'll enjoyed the show - no one has seen em in a while.. lol. :D

Well. I made it home safely AND I have to tell you all. I had already won enough money to cover my dinners, taxis and gambling, but on the way out. I stopped by a Wheel of Fortune slot machine and decided to wager some of my $1's while wasting time. Much to my extreme satisfaction, I hit a few 50's, then I hit the 1000!! Made myself about $269 in less than half an hour. So all in all. I paid for my entire trip (air and all) and made a few extra bucks too! :D So. I'm very happy about that.

I had a great time! I loved spending time with everyone! It's so nice to put faces and personalities with all these great words of experience and encouragement and I must say I really enjoyed the bonding experiences.

Lisa is much prettier in person and I just love her craziness! Penni is everybit as sweet and genuine as she seems here and gorgeous! Donali is the doll we've all known about all along and thank you ladies so much for all the gifts. Very thoughtful. :)

Michelle is absolutely beautiful. Man, she has electric blue eyes. Very down to earth, honest and a total pleasure to hang out with. I really had a great time with her, Vera and Ginny on Saturday night.

Megan, so much more adorable than her avatar and genuinely gorgeous in personality too. It's always so refreshing to meet people who are openly honest, kind and good at heart. She's all the things she seems to be here in her words and more. :(

Texas Babs looks fabulous and the model bandster. I'm so glad to have finally met her after reading her posts and watching her success for the last 16 months. And Ginny is an absolute doll! I'm looking forward to seeing her again. Cute, cute, cute girl with a great head on her shoulders!

Karen is an absolute inspiration and I so enjoyed just talking to her and hearing her story (we all have one, ya know). Karen, you should be so proud of yourself. Your goodness and integrity shows through and that is something you can't buy with all the money in the world. I really loved that you shared some of yourself with us and with Lisa, too.

Thank you all for being who you are and for sharing part of that with so many who truly do need the inspiration and the encouragement to take back their lives and their self-esteems. As Karen says - pay it forward. You never know who's really listening and watching who you are and how it might effect their lives.

Thank you all for a great weekend! I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did it wasn't intentional, it's just 1:20am and I'm braindead. This truly was a good weekend for me and I'm so glad I was able to go. Hugs to everyone! I haven't looked at my photos yet, but I will try to post any that turned out. I'm not a great photographer, but we'll see. ... G'nite.

This is what happens when you jump in the swimming pool and didn't bring the stuff to re-do your hair.... and, of course, Delarla, the great stripper w/ boa..

Well I made it home finally it is 3:00 in the morning and I did manage to leave Vegas with a little cash and out of no where I got a speeding ticket leaving Houston so there went my winnings.

You all are so awesome I already miss you.

Lisa thank you so much for the hard work you put into us having such a wonderful time and Billy and I will be coming back real soon I fell in love with that place.

Michelle, ditto I will be talking to you soon I look forward to spending more time with you.

Leatha I couldn't have a better roommate you are really cool and we have so much in common thank you for all you shared with me and congrats on your $ 269 your onr lucky lady on those slots.

Penni you and John are great and L.A. is looking good please let John know if hes passing thru these neck of the woods to get in touch

Donali I wish we could have had more time to visit but hopefully we will get another chance.

Vera I am so glad we had a chance to visit Sat. night you are so interesting I admire you and your job. It was so fasinating listening to you about all that are responsible for.

Carol,Karen, Teresa and Megan you are all super sweet women and I can't wait to seee you all again.

Babs your a trooper. Your an awesome success story of this journey we are on keep up the good work.

I hope I didn't forget anyone again I love you all and thank you for all the compliments I have to go deflate my head now good night my friends.

Darn, Ginny. Sorry to hear about the ticket. I guess we have more in common than we thought. lol I just got one last week, myself - and my winnings will have to go toward defensive driving or a $190 ticket, too. :D Dat's me, lethal leadfoot...

Ah.... **sniff**

Memories...

Girls, it was such a blast to meet everyone! I can't believe it was all over so quickly!

Lisa - a bizillion thanks for your wonderful hospitality, your generous spirit, your going above and beyond (and beyond, and beyond!) all weekend, taking on this huge task of making such a wonderful weekend for us all. I love your home, I adore you and Chris for taking us to Cerbat - John is STILL glowing about all the silver minerals he found. One piece even has flecks of gold that he can't wait to test on a streak plate... No nuggets, but he is one happy camper, for sure. He can't wait to go back and spend a couple days in those localities. :D

I did not get to talk to anyone nearly enough - but I loved touching base with each and every one of you.

Megan - I feel like you're one of those people carrying around a missing part of me. I could have talked with you for hours.

Ginny - Girl, you are just too huggable!

Penni - boa story to come in the not too distant future. Take good care of that thing - I could never do it justice.

Leatha - You are too adorable! I didn't get a chance to talk with you hardly at all!! :( (of course, that's true of almost everyone... :) )

Karen - fabulous to meet you. Again, wish we'd had more time to talk.

Vika - so great to meet you!! Hope you find us on this board! Let me know how you're doing.

Teresa - You are so adorable! Again... no time to talk... :(

Vera - I know I would get into waaaay too much trouble with you... :D Cutie-pie.

Babs - you have had such an amazing journey - I'm so proud of you! Good luck with everything - I'm pulling for you!

Carol - You look fabulous! So sorry we didn't have much chance to talk.

Michelle - electric eyes! Sexy voice! So great to finally meet you.

Hope I didn't miss anyone - hugs to you all!

This weekend was so wild and crazy - the nest of wild women at DeLarla's was a chaotic mass of bonding... lol Wonderful. Again, I wish I'd had a chance to talk more with everyone - maybe next time.

This is happening again next year??? :)

smooches!

Penni, I told John way, way earlier to pick up the guitar, but he was being shy or something! Having our own private concert was awesome. Sitting on the kitchen table in my tiara and 11 karat diamond ring with my dog and Chloe was priceless.

Hey, there are no pictures of Voodoo - he's my big baby boy dog that's totally camera shy. But I'm sure he mooched plenty of food, right?

This is so cool -- I wanna meet everybody! You know it's a great party when the dogs are getting in on the act . . . and I think that big portrait photo of Sachi with the boa is suitable for framing.

Any news on the clothing exchange? I'm wondering if all you ladies are now too small for the stuff I sent.