Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey everyone. Im feeling surprisingly great. I do have the gas pains and of course it feels likd ive done a million sit ups and have a running stitch in my side. But other that, im feeling good. Im getting in liquids, ive had herbal tea and chicken broth that im sipping at. Im now going to head down stairs here at the hotel to find a nice lounge chair to sleep in :)

We did it. Let our new life begin.

Ah yes, a million sit ups is a good description while not moving but when I cough, walk or reposition it feels like someone James a baseball bat in my tummy.

How is your o2 doing? I keep holding my breath cause of the pain and it ends up plummeting to 80's.

Hey

I have the gas pain.. Hurts like a b***h!!! For lack of better word I have lil incision pain.. Got put on Clear Liquids earlier the broth smell makes me sick. So chewing ice chips... slowed down on the morphine made me feel outta my element... Hope everyone's OK... I'm going for a walk soon

Oh no! I'm so sorry. I got some of the gas pains when I was allowed liquids but I learned if I burp after every sip it went away fast.

How's your walking doing? Mine isn't the best. My first time ended up in tears (and I HATE crying so that just says how bad it was). Second and third time were better. Gonna do more soon as my hubby gets back. He's bringing my son so I wanna show him off :D

Hello all, looks like I'm the wimp of the bunch. I've slept for 72 hrs. I was very dizzy and just gave up walking. I have suffered from dizziness in the past. Gas is bad and abdominal pain a close second. Gas coming out slowly and today I made it to my living room. I've sipped some liquids and also found burping after helps. Not to ask TMI but has anyone had a bowel movement? I can actually see improvement so I'm not giving up. Good luck to all of you guys.

I haven't had a BM yet... Don't think I'm taking enough in to produce one.. Lol. on another note I hate liquid medicine. I've never bought it to take myself so now that's all I can have it sucks...

No BM here yet either. But then Ive eaten nothing that would produce much.

Ive spoken to a few diff people who mentioned they got morphine as a pain killer. All of them

Complained of nausea and dizziness. I was put on supradol ketorolaco for pain here in Mexico. Ive had no side effects.

Ive been increadibly lucky so far. 80% of my pain was gone when they removed my drain yesterday.

Hope everyone wakes up to a better day today :)

Hello all, looks like I'm the wimp of the bunch. I've slept for 72 hrs. I was very dizzy and just gave up walking. I have suffered from dizziness in the past. Gas is bad and abdominal pain a close second. Gas coming out slowly and today I made it to my living room. I've sipped some liquids and also found burping after helps. Not to ask TMI but has anyone had a bowel movement? I can actually see improvement so I'm not giving up. Good luck to all of you guys.

If it makes you feel better i couldn't walk the first day. I was seeing double from the pain meds and in so much pain i just went to sleep. Second day I only got 3 walks in and it wasn't far, I felt like such a faliure.

I've also noticed burping after taking a sip helps the gas pains.

As for bms, I've had liquid diarrhea since yesterday. Which is odd cause I'm not taking in enough for it. I think my system is cleaning itself out of what was left in it. How much are you all able to drink? I'm so afraid I'll get dehydrated cause I havnt been able to get more than 8 oz of liquids a day.

I got dilaudid in the hospital IV for pain and Tylenol w/codine for home. That may be making me dizzy. I think I may be a little dehydrated, I'm trying to push more liquids. The only real discomfort I have is from the gas. I do have some uncomfortable feelings in my left side where I think most of the surgery was done they also fixed a hiatal hernia in me but it's not really painful. No energy, but not eating much. I had no drain.

Anyone else not able to eat much.. After few spoons I'm done....

Hi

Well got home yesterday had my sleeve done in Monday . I had to stay a extra day when I woke my vision was blurry it was terrible scared the ---- out of me. It was a side affect of the anti notiou

med.

I am home doing ok having a hard time getting all the fluids down . I have had about 36 oz today.

Anyone else feel this way.

Lots of gurgling

I also have a real hard time getting a antibiotic down that my doctor wants me to take 2 a day.

I am off work and feel like I want to stay home, I don't like that I am usually the one having a party.

What's everyone doing to keep bussy?

Day 5, gas is minimal thank God. Have not gotten my Protein in yet but I'm a work in progress. Had a nice walk and I'm hoping that will help with the residual gas. My urine is clear so no worries of dehydration. NO BM as of yet. I can actually say I'm beginning to feel alive. My scale broke so I have no idea how much weight I've lost. I'll know Tuesday when I go to Dr's. I hope all my fellow August sleevers are doing well.

OK so I know this may be too early to question or even think about but.. I had my surgery on the 25th.. when is it OK to exercise or have sex...lol I know it seems weird but I just wanna know.. Didn't wanna ask the doctor so soon didnt want him to think I was crazy.. help friends..

OK so I know this may be too early to question or even think about but.. I had my surgery on the 25th.. when is it OK to exercise or have sex...lol I know it seems weird but I just wanna know.. Didn't wanna ask the doctor so soon didnt want him to think I was crazy.. help friends..

Haha I'm glad u asked cause I was too embarrassed to lol. I know with this pain I'm in no shape to do either, but it would be nice to know when my hubby and I are cleared for fun.

Yes snowkitten...I'm still kinda sore but I'm getting restless...haven't gotten on a scale I'll wait till I have my follow up visit...but yeah I need to know when we are clear for it...