Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Countdown to Onederland!

I had big hopes of making it to onederland by the beginning of June but there is no way that is going to happen! I'm hoping if I start posting in this thread it will motivate me to get there quicker. I have 13 pounds to go. Is that too soon to join you all?

Hi sue,

Thank you! I am still obese...and still at 230 lbs... That's the beauty of being 6ft tall though---I don't always look like I weigh what I weigh.

Thank God for small favors!

You are doing so well...an inspiration to us all, for sure!

Rainer

Hello all,

30lbs to go...well, 31 lbs to enter onederland... There are less than 2 months to my bandiversary...is it possible?

I literally cannot imagine what my body will look like at 199lbs... I remember entering the 200s...but I am going to say I was in middle school---I was my height in 7th grade, so it must have been around then.

This is so exciting. I feel like a different person.

Rainer

Hello everyone,

I want to join you while I countdown to onederland. I've got 12 pounds to go and I can't wait. I'm going to shout it from the top of the building when I get to 199.9 :) Just joking, I will tell it though as soon as I hit 199. I am so excited to be getting so close. I wanted to try to reach it by Memorial Day (I'm going to stay hopeful because anything is possible). I'm finally going to start with my personal trainer today, we will meet 3 times a week. I hope this will get me to onederland just that much faster.

T minus 47.5

Hello everyone!

I officially made it about a week ago(199.6), but those darn scales keep going back to 200 and 200.8.:smile2: Please oh please let me get to about 197 and stay for a while!!!!

dawg, I always lose a few pounds and then seem to sit at that weight ( + or - a couple of pounds) for awhile. If you are like that, then just think, next time you will drop out of the 200's forever. I just did that and man, it is a onederfull feeling. You will be there soon. Keep up the good work!!!

OK onederland...here I come. Getting another fill on Friday. That should kick me into gear. I was 211 at the Dr.'s office today.... only 12 to go! I'm excited to get there fast!

I must have spent 3-4 weeks sitting between 203-200. When I finally hit 199, everything started moving again. My body didnt want to go there at first, but what can I say . . . onederland is bliss!!!!!

Another thing I noticed is that once you are in onederland, small changes in weight are visibly noticeable which makes it much more fun. :0)

I finally did it! I made it to onderland! what a great place to be. from 202, to 197 after a 3 month Plato! In a size 10 jeans. Could this be me???? I wish I could shrink my top size for a XL to LoL but I am so happy! If I can do this anyone can! what a great journey, what a great life!!!:thumbup:

Nonni:

Right where you belong, Onederland. Congratulations.

Sue

:thumbup:I made it to onederland after my last fill about 3 weeks ago. When they gave me my fill I was 200 now I am between 193 and 194. Is it too late to join you all?

Edited by slgandera