Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looks like someone photoshopped someones else's body on my legs...

Ok, I'm going out there by posting a pic of me at the beach yesterday. I'm 14 lbs from my goal of 140 - but it looks like I'm like 50.

If I lose another pound from my legs/butt, I won't be able to hold myself up. I look like a marshmallow held up with 2 toothpicks. I look odd. And I was so uncomfortable the whole day. And here I thought I was so close to the prize.

Plz tell me what u think? I know there's no way to tell my body where to lose, but anyone have any suggestions?

10371388_10201005917269705_8638824529182

I'm sorry I think you look great. you could smile though ;) . I too have spindly legs and no butt to speak of and my arms are tiny and so on and so on and so on. I am at goal and I feel like I have a skirt or my stomach puddles around me when I sit down...

My hubby says....This is a work in progress babe! Okay I'll take that and hope for the best. I think you look kinda hot!!!LOL Lots of room in that chair I see...Stop being mean to yourself..your doing great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone's body is different. I have wider hips and I'm short waisted with longer legs. Someone else may have broader shoulders. You look great and you are healthy! I learned to dress for my body type! Do some investigating - not everyone can wear the same old stuff. Congrats!!!!

Holy moly if my calves were that nice, Id be prancing around in heels and skirts every day! You don't look odd at all. You'd probably look really cute in one of those sleeveless wrap dresses.

Oh no... I fixed it for you. ^_^

Ok, I'm going out there by posting a pic of me at the beach yesterday. I'm 14 lbs from my goal of 140 - and I look and feel marvelous!

If I lose another pound from my legs/butt, I won't be able to hold myself up. I look like a long legged beautiful woman. I look great. And I was so comfortable with myself the whole day. And here I am so close to the prize.

Plz tell me what u think? I know there's no way to tell my body where to lose, period. But I'm happy with who I am!

Oh no... I fixed it for you. ^_^

Ok, I'm going out there by posting a pic of me at the beach yesterday. I'm 14 lbs from my goal of 140 - and I look and feel marvelous!

If I lose another pound from my legs/butt, I won't be able to hold myself up. I look like a long legged beautiful woman. I look great. And I was so comfortable with myself the whole day. And here I am so close to the prize.

Plz tell me what u think? I know there's no way to tell my body where to lose, period. But I'm happy with who I am!

Thanx Irene. Shoulda thought about the responses I'd get before I posted. I appreciate ur kindness.

Holy moly if my calves were that nice, Id be prancing around in heels and skirts every day! You don't look odd at all. You'd probably look really cute in one of those sleeveless wrap dresses.

Thanx. Never even noticed my calves. I have no muscles in my legs anymore - it's all wiggly like Jello. Thanx for ur kind words...

And might I add: I wish I was at ur current weight right now (139). I'd be at goal! Actually under by a pound. That would be sweet. U lucky dog...

Edited by marfar7

Can't wait to look as good as you!

I think you look really good although think a smile would make it beautiful too, :). You have come so far. Truly inspiring. Perhaps at this point just try to show off your legs (because they look great) while wearing things that appear to slim the mid section. You do not look bad at all!!! You have great arms too!

Chin up! We are always hardest on ourselves. I would love to see other pictures!