Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

<p>6 days post opp and down 12lbs. yipppppy (does happy dance, lol)</p>

I have my check up on Wednesday and haven't weighed myself waiting for that visit! I hope it's a nice surprise :)

Toofat88 did your doctor instruct you to take Prevacid, Prilosec, etc post procedure? Mine instructed me to take 2 prilosecs a day for 6 months to keep acid production at a minimum. Maybe call your doctors office to see if this is a protocol you should be on as well. Good luck

Toofat88 did your doctor instruct you to take Prevacid, Prilosec, etc post procedure? Mine instructed me to take 2 prilosecs a day for 6 months to keep acid production at a minimum. Maybe call your doctors office to see if this is a protocol you should be on as well. Good luck

Thanks, I'm taking Pantoprazole. I'm not sure if that's the same. I'm in Aus so it may be a different name. Thank you for the advice I will be off to the chemist (pharmacy) in the morning.

????

Thanks, I'm taking Pantoprazole. I'm not sure if that's the same. I'm in Aus so it may be a different name. Thank you for the advice I will be off to the chemist (pharmacy) in the morning. <br> dde09

I am in aus and only a week out but my doctor prescribed nexium - haven't had any acid problems to date :)

I am in aus and only a week out but my doctor prescribed nexium - haven't had any acid problems to date :)

Are you taking a liquid or pill? I'm almost 2 weeks out and bummed about the acid reflux as well. Especially since he fixed a hiatal hernia I was hoping the GERD would finally go away.

I am having a pill, that does nothing, and liquid that I can't keep down. Im sorry to say this but I'm relieved I'm not the only one going through this. It's awful. But I should keep focused on my goal of getting healthy, fit and active!

Hey sleeve peeps!

My name is Erica and now 20 days post op from sleeve

Hw 242

Sw 232

Cw 216

Still dealing with stomach cramps and spasms ms out me back on meds. Any one else struggling to chock down I egg ?

New to this forum. Had the sleeve surgery on June 17...almost 2 weeks ago. All seems well so far.

Hello my name is Erica sleeved June 10

Just wondering where you are on your diet ? I'm not doing great with soft solids , should I take a step back?

New to this forum. Had the sleeve surgery on June 17...almost 2 weeks ago. All seems well so far.

Same date as mine! Welcome! No issues for me either. Just learning how to eat 2oz puréed food slowly, getting in as much Water as I can, and trying to drink at least 1 Protein Shake each day. Not meeting full capacity of any of the 3 but doing my best!

Hello fellow June people. I had my RNY on June 24 and was in the hospital for 3 days,had to stay an extra day for low urine output. Since I have been home I have had ups and downs. Somehow in the hospital I gained 22 pounds. I know it is likely Fluid but it was quite a shock when I got on the scale. Other than some loose stool and gas pains I feel great. I am so glad to have found this thread so I can compare my story with others. Tonight I went to a major league baseball game and although I had my concerns about going we had a great time and I feel pretty good. I tried to submit a request to the Facebook page but the link would not work for me. Can someone help me with that,I would love to be involved? Thanks everyone reading your posts has helped a lot.

I was banded yesterday! Came home last night. I'm pretty sore, but feeling ok. Every now and then I get a little hungry, but it goes away. I'm just trying to keep up with my fluids and sip out of the medicine cups every half hour. When I left the hospital, they said I'm doing great. So hopefully I'll be fine in a few days.

Hi Erica. I had surgery June 11th, no issues and I am doing pretty well on all solid food too. Mainly eating eggs, tuna, canned chicken etc. Did have a hamburger patty the other night. Well a 1/4 of one. I ate it for 3 meals. I have tried to find the Facebook page doing a search and can't find it. Has it been deleted? I am down 26 lbs total including pre-op diet!! Best thing I have done for myself!! Good Luck to everyone!

Same date as mine! Welcome! No issues for me either. Just learning how to eat 2oz puréed food slowly, getting in as much Water as I can, and trying to drink at least 1 Protein Shake each day. Not meeting full capacity of any of the 3 but doing my best!

Thanks!

I start purée tomorrow. I've been on Protein Shakes, yogurt, pudding and cream of wheat mostly. I CAN NOT wait to add fruit, tuna, cottage cheese and a few other things. It's bee really hot/humid where I live so I've been trying to drink more often but it's hard. Was definitely dehydrated yesterday.