Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@annmarie50 crossing my fingers too, hopefully you will get approved!!! Let us know how it goes please

I'm ready! Still don't have a date for my surgery! Waiting on insurance approval. Thought surgery would be in June! Fingers crossed. All tests have been completed. This waiting is driving me crazy!

My surgery is on June 5th! Getting so excited! :D

Right now all I am doing to prepare is wrapping up the financial paper work, looking at flights, and waiting from Ishi, my facilitator to send my pre op diet. I went through Beliteweight.com with Dr. Jose Rodriquez, and I will say it was the only place I could find that would finance me with my lower credit score. I will be in a real hospital, the Star Medica in Juarez versus a surgery facility, one of my requirements...

June 24 in north jersey

2 week pre op diet of 2 shakes and liquids and one lean meal a day

I am easing into that by starting now with leaner meals then replacing lunch with a shake then ease further and further.

The anxiety is heaviest when I am home and not working like today. When I am working I can manage to distract myself

Yeah, I am not looking forward to that pre op diet. Hang in there, I know it's hard, can you take lots of minny walks ?

My date for sleeve is June 17. I have not met. With the dr yet for final pre-op diet. Hope it is a short one! Sounds like it can run the gambit from 1 month to only a day out! Keeping my fingers crossed. I do have shakes bought and am trying to get used to those. Gotta admit... They are not so tasty.

My date for sleeve is June 17. I have not met. With the dr yet for final pre-op diet. Hope it is a short one! Sounds like it can run the gambit from 1 month to only a day out! Keeping my fingers crossed. I do have shakes bought and am trying to get used to those. Gotta admit... They are not so tasty.

I put the Jello in the shake and added Ice and iput it in the blender, make it tasty

I have purchased some SF pudding jellos, different flavors. I was told these and SF syrups are also helpful. I have purchased various flavors and will experiment t with both the pudding and syrups after my surgery. I hear our tastes change drastically so will wait until post op to play with the various options. Anything has to be better then just the plain Protein Drink. Ha!

My surgery date is June 17th with Dr Stowers in Decatur, Texas. Would love to hear from anyone around that date that is using him also. @@momofthree123 I have twin identical boys. :)

Just got my chike sample pack in mail. Waiting on Unjury sample pack now. Everyone on other boards love the unjury unflavored powder. I also have tried other shakes. I have used Soymilk (no off brand or its still bad) to add to my shakes. It tastes so good. It's like a shake from sonic. The soy is sweeter and a whole lot healthier. Never thought I would ever try soy but I did and now I love it in everything. Even my daughter loves it in Cereal and coffee instead of buying sweetened cereals. Now we have healthy cereal for her and she gets sweet taste from soy milk.