Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Motorcycle Class

DeLarla

Lisa I will wait to throw my shoes at you in person. LOL!! I am still laughing at this latest endeavour.

by the way, as a former Harley rider years ago. That BIKE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Lisa, that is one fine looking bike! Secretly, I have always wanted one, but I'm thinking I might be a smidge too old for it now. Enjoy yourselves, be safe and the financials will work themselves out. I know ya'll will have a blast, I'm glad for you.

Originally posted by Iluvharleys

Leatha - I just called and left a message on his recorder that I have a gal I want him to meet and for him to get his a$$ down here. lol

Betty

;)

:) lol, how did i miss this post? ohboy..

WOW... My predictions are getting more and more accurate!! I guess it's just a matter of time before I have my own show, like John Edward... ;)

The question is, of course... Did I predict the future, or precipitate it?!?! :)

Hot bike! Congrats!!

Don't lose the house before this weekend - we need a place to BBQ on Saturday!!! :D lol

October's mortgage is paid! We'll worry about November in December.

Donali, I'm suing one of the attorneys that work here for forcing me to buy the bike. I'll add your name to the Complaint. He kept asking me every day if I bought one yet. I told him that planting subliminal messages was very wrong and quite illegal, yet that just fed his fire. He's at court now but he'll have to walk right by that orange bike on his way in. He's gonna die laughing. My big boss doesn't know yet... my Jimmy isn't in my parking space. He usually asks where my car is but he must not be awake yet. The bike is so small that it's hidden behind this pillar. I'm playing dumb. "Bike... what bike?"

Do you believe me?

You bought another bike? I must of missed this post for the last week. You are one crazy chick!

Love the bike..Love the colors.

Michelle, how could you have missed this post? YES, I turned 42 last week and today I rode my very own Harley to work for the first time. My boss hasn't even seen it - he's walked by several times with his head in the clouds. He'll surely have me committed to the Funny Farm. There's a mandatory 72 hour hold when you get taken to the County Mental Hospital, so I'll take all my meds like a good girl and will be out in time for your arrival wearing my new straight jacket. I hope it has fringe.

Lisa... Lisa... Lisa...

The only thing left to say is this... your new bike Rocks and outshines your hubby's in a big way! I think you should charge for rides this weekend... that might help with November's mortgage payment!

I am a weenie... I could never handle something that big and powerful... just put me in a side-car.

Darcy, the only thing I had to fear was allowing my husband to tell me "girls ride on the backs of bikes." I simply don't stand for that kinda thing.

I think bungee jumping should be outlawed. I don't understand motocross, people who ski over sides of mountains to see how many mid-air somersaults they can do, or people jumping out of perfectly functional airplanes. Unlike Tom Cruise, I DO NOT feel the need - the need for speed. I said it in another post, and I'll say it again. I did not learn to ride a motorcycle because I wanted to fly down the street on 2 squirrelly wheels. It's not for me; it's for all woman kind! It's the ultimate good deed. This is America, home of the free and of women that don't take the back seat! It was my patriotic duty. Women can't keep burning their bras cause they're too damn expensive, so we do what we gotta do. Now shouldn't I get a badge or something?

I think bungee jumping should be outlawed. I don't understand motocross, people who ski over sides of mountains to see how many mid-air somersaults they can do, or people jumping out of perfectly functional airplanes. Unlike Tom Cruise, I DO NOT feel the need - the need for speed. I said it in another post, and I'll say it again. I did not learn to ride a motorcycle because I wanted to fly down the street on 2 squirrelly wheels. It's not for me; it's for all woman kind! It's the ultimate good deed. This is America, home of the free and of women that don't take the back seat! It was my patriotic duty. Women can't keep burning their bras cause they're too damn expensive, so we do what we gotta do. Now shouldn't I get a badge or something?
BLAH BLAH BLAH Tell it to someone that believes you. LOL!! You did it because you wanted your hubby to suffer and worry and wring his hands about HIS nifty swifty new Harley when you learned to ride it and then take off without him knowing exactly where you were going. LOL!!

Come on Fess up now!

"You did it because you wanted your hubby to suffer and worry and wring his hands about HIS nifty swifty new Harley when you learned to ride it and then take off without him knowing exactly where you were going."

Penni, isn't that what I said? That's exactly what I was trying to say. Or something like that.

But seriously, I'm not a speed demon. They all think I'm dorky for putting "Safety First" stickers on my cool helmet. I'm the safety geek that actuall counts in my head to make sure I'm following two full seconds behind traffic - 3-4 seconds in fast traffic!

In otherwords, I'm a big chickenship. And just for that snotty response, YOU are going to the top of the Stratosphere and riding the Screamin' what-ever-the-hell-it's called. I'll see to it.

Now there's a good game to play. Who ever loses has to ride with Penni. That flipping thing is Horrifying.

YOU are going to the top of the Stratosphere and riding the Screamin' what-ever-the-hell-it's called. I'll see to it.
OH OH OH!!! I have soooooooooo wanted to ride that thing for the longest time. I will go up there and ride that thing for sure. Isn't there a roller coaster up there too. Let's get drunk then go up there and jump on it. LOL!!

Penni, I was with a teenager that wouldn't take no for an answer. My legs nearly gave out on me stepping into the roller coaster. Jelly knees. But the roller coaster is child's play. She whined and cried and dragged till I finally went on that free fall death trap. Never been so f-ng scared in my entire life. I actually gave in to death - that's how bad it messed me up. I haven't been back to the top of the Stratosphere since - that was over 5 years ago.

Now there's a 3rd ride up there. Hard to explain, but designed to kill.

I'm over here ROTFLMAO! You girls have got to quit! Just stop it!;) I don't want to make my band slip...