Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2007 Bandsters

LOVE that story, Suzzzie! You can't have too many GOOD friends, and it sounds like you've got three at least! I may have even rubbed elbows with your friend from Houston!!

Thanks for that story...I'm so glad you have someone to take you home/take care of you AND take you to dinner this weekend!!!!!!

Cheers!

Toni

Suzzie I am so glad you will have someone close with you on your big day. I have alot of married friends who would offer their husbands to help also but it is just not the same as someone you are comfortable with.

I start my preop diet in three days... Then only two weeks till the big day-- getting excited --

{{{{{{{{{ Pippz }}}}}}}}}}} What's this with being diabetic? I don't know anything about diabetes, but do you have the kind that's managed with diet and exercise, or are you going to need insulin?

I've been tested for diabetes every 6 months or so for the last few years. I had one "borderline" test but never any medicine or anything. It is a surprise to me though. No one in my family has diabetes! I guess being so overweight can mess with even the best genes.

I asked the doctor if I should go to someone about the diabetes and he said he thinks it'll be gone shortly after surgery (it's never cured but the symptoms can go away). I am shocked but I'm not too worried. He didn't sound that worried about it. He did seem a bit surprised though. Those results were sent to him over a month ago and no one had bothered to call me about it!!! I swear... I know some of these offices are busy but still! It's a bit upsetting. I could have really made myself sick by now (if, for example, I gave up on having the surgery). Oh well. I'll count my blessings and not stay angry. I'll be banded soon!

As for telling people... I know it really depends on the person. I don't really mind people knowing about my personal life (I'm a bit boring anyway). Then again on the other hand there are people at work I really don't like. But I still told some of them. The way I feel about is that they aren't going to like me (or me, them) no matter what. But I'd MUCH rather have them talking about me having WLS than them talking about how they think i'm starving myself, etc. Those sorts of rumors are worse than the truth, I feel, in this case. I work with some cute guys and I don't want them hearing from the wrong people that I'm starving myself (therefore might be putting it back on shortly!) rather than I made a smart choice that's more likely to keep the weight off. Just my two cents!

thanks for the kind words everyone! OMG ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW! It really is going faster than I thought it would. ;-)

just wanted to say hello to everyone! hope all is well with musicalmomma and everyone else already banded this month. i've been thinking about you musicalmomma, and hoping your finding yourself more comfortable now you're at home. keep us abreast of your recovery.

Thanks Toni, I am siked!!!

For those of you days from your pre diet, and those who are banded at the end of the month, most of us have a 1 to 2 week pre opt. Some are lucky and only had a 24 hour! But I would eat what you want now, but don't over do it! I was eating stuff I like, more than usual like ice cream, sandwhich meals vs salads when eating out, which I usually didn't. Then I realized the information from my surgeon said if I gained 5 lbs or more since my first consult (3 months ago)I would not have the surgery! I was sweating it out that day at the office, I gainied 4 lbs!!!!!!!!!! I really lucked out. But I would still eat those things you love in moderation. With surgery only 2 days away, I think the next week of no eating, more restricted than my pre opt will be the hardest! But I am ready!!

Suzzzzzzie, Great news about your friend. I have a gay friend too, and he is so great to talk to and hang out with. I am glad he is there for you. My husband informed me last night that his boss who is covering for him on Friday in court asked how I was doing. I kind of panicked because I did not want him to tell his office. He said he didn't only that I was having surgery, a baby...LOL. a band baby! I forget who said on here you don't have to say by law, that is correct, but my husband is obsessed when he takes leave and feels he has to explain. I warned him this time in advance!!!

I wonder how the Monday crew did !!!! If you have time, read May's postings, it is great to hear the positive inspiration.

Well, my time has come. I'm so excited! The next time I post, I will be banded. Best of luck to fellow June 6-ers. I have to arrive at the hospital at 6.30am (less than 10 hours away as Australia's time way ahead of most of you. I'd better pack my bag and catch some zzzzz.

Thanks to all the early Juners. Your posts helped so much and to everyone who's waiting and starving....the date really does come. I swear it!

Hi folks - Just want to introduce myself as I will become banded in the month of June. I have my preop appointment today but the surgery is not scheduled until June 27th. I would like to hear progress on anyone who is being banded in the month of June. so please keep writing back.

Well, my time has come. I'm so excited! The next time I post, I will be banded. Best of luck to fellow June 6-ers. I have to arrive at the hospital at 6.30am (less than 10 hours away as Australia's time way ahead of most of you. I'd better pack my bag and catch some zzzzz.

Thanks to all the early Juners. Your posts helped so much and to everyone who's waiting and starving....the date really does come. I swear it!

Best wishes Insub!!!!! I pray you have an uneventful and smooth procedure and that you're home safe and sound soon!! :)

<TABLE class=MsoTableGrid8 style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 480; mso-padding-alt: 0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-border-insideh: .75pt solid navy; mso-border-insidev: .75pt solid navy" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=1><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: -1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Monday

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Tuesday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Wednesday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Thursday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Friday<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-TOP: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Saturday<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>Hopefully:<O:p</O:p

jadadopt<O:p</O:p

marcinharrr<O:p</O:p

jsriw<O:p</O:p

<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98><O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>May 30<O:p</O:p

hoosierpoms<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>31<O:p</O:p

toniteach<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>1<O:p</O:p

Hottytoddy<O:p</O:p

Lisa H<O:p</O:p

Musicalmomma<O:p</O:p

Kt 999<O:p</O:p

Nvalicia<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>2<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 72.6pt; mso-yfti-irow: 1"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>4<O:p</O:p

tanderson<O:p</O:p

LisaMack<O:p</O:p

huntersmom<O:p</O:p

serena<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>5<O:p</O:p

Nina S<O:p</O:p

Kimmum<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>6<O:p</O:p

lo2us<O:p</O:p

Becks477<O:p</O:p

SuperKawaii<O:p</O:p

Reeburgdon<O:p</O:p

Insubordination<O:p</O:p

Clarice<O:p</O:p

JOJOSMAMA

joeygirl<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>7<O:p</O:p

Marlynncreel<O:p</O:p

Ja9va<O:p</O:p

Dakota1984

SimplyMe<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>8<O:p</O:p

brokergirl<O:p</O:p

Rashad

Lucy<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 72.6pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>9<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 71.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 2"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>11<O:p</O:p

rcorn60035<O:p</O:p

JackieP12<O:p</O:p

Finallythin@ 34

MkUSmile78

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>12<O:p</O:p

RitaMO

LadyBlue

Pippz

dawneb

Terranne

austiesky

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>13<O:p</O:p

Pbernier<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>14<O:p</O:p

mjsafari<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>15<O:p</O:p

LaughingBird

Suzzzie.<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 71.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>16<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 62.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 3"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>18

o2bthin<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>19<O:p</O:p

BRANDYK<O:p</O:p

Jean<O:p</O:p

mhuffman<O:p</O:p

Cblancha9<O:p</O:p

Torias mom<O:p</O:p

Pinky12202

pamla68

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>20<O:p</O:p

faithmd<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>21<O:p</O:p

KimmeGirl88<O:p</O:p

Twinklesprinkle??<O:p</O:p

cbm818

2bhealthyagain<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>22<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 62.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>23

LoveliBabi22

skinnyirishbabe<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 89.25pt; mso-yfti-irow: 4; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: navy 1pt solid; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>25<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>26

Laura55

Dini<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>27

Crabby54

Snoopy

missjess

bigsexy<O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>28<O:p</O:p

captain danbo

KIRBY

<O:p</O:pMintyFresh

tulsarose

Angeladarling

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>29<O:p</O:p

Angel23<O:p</O:p

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: navy 1pt solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; WIDTH: 73.8pt; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: navy 1pt solid; HEIGHT: 89.25pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; mso-border-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-left-alt: solid navy .75pt; mso-border-top-alt: solid navy .75pt" vAlign=top width=98>30<O:p</O:p

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hello June Bandsters!!!!

I will be banded June 18th PRAISE GOD!!!!! I started the 2 week pre-op diet yesterday. (2 Myocel Protein Shakes, 2 small meals). I am looking forward to being banded and reading post from my fellow Junettes!!!

Hottytoddy--I don't know how to add my name to the calendar. Would someone do it for me or send me directions?

Love 2 ya all!!!!

Welcome Bigbaby! And congratulations!! The day will be here before you know it. :)

Kimmum & Nina...my thoughts and prayers are with you today!!!! Post as soon as you can and let us know how you're doing :D

Tomorrow is a BUSY day in band land!!!!

Day four and I am feeling pretty darn good! Still not hungry, but that's a good thing. I am able to drink more Water today, so that's a good thing. I was thirsty but just couldn't get much down before today. I've lost all my surgery weight (gained 8 pounds of fluid) and am on the down swing again.

Ya know what's so strange to me??? I drink about 3oz of Protein Shake and I am STUFFED. I just can't wrap my head around it yet. It's so exciting!

It's great to have all the newbies for June. Congrats. I am so excited for everyone. It's amazing how we all have the same feelings pre op. I have told my parents and sister about the surgery. They are so supportive. My hubby is the biggest supporter. I'm not sure who to deal with this with my patients. I work in a cardiac rehab so I see these patients 3 days a week. Some of I have worked with for years. They are like family and I know they will wonder where I am. I am actually taking off 2 1/2 weeks. I really hate to lie.

Toni: Keep up the great work. I know it has to be a struggle when all you can have is liquids right now. I am praying for you. Can you drive yet? I haven't heard about the restrictions on driving from anyone.

Good Luck to all the June 6 banders! There are a lot of you. June 27th seems so far away. This is worse than when I was a kid waiting for Christmas morning!ha

Thanks again HT for the calendar.

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Snoopy:D

To be banded June 27 - Louisville Kentucky

To all the June 6th bandsters:

lo2us,Becks477, SuperKawaii. Reeburgdon, Insubordination, JOJOSMAMA, joeygirl

There are so many emotions and feelings going on in my brain right now, I can hardly express myself.

I would just like to wish you all successful surgeries, and a successful journey. Please post how you are doing as soon as you can. I will do the same.

June 06 @ 10:30 a.m., I will be on the road to a healthier certainly slimmer new woman.

June 6th - :gluck::gluck:

lo2us<O:p</O:p

Becks477<O:p</O:p

SuperKawaii<O:p</O:p

Reeburgdon<O:p</O:p

Insubordination<O:p</O:p

JOJOSMAMA

joeygirl

Please let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel up to it!<O:p</O:p