Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh yes I agree it's a love affair with food and agree we need to end this affair and I am ok about never eating this way again I know it's for the best!

I was always skinny as a child 73kgs was fat for me, after getting married had 2 kids and have never been able to keep the weight off it's been a 20 year struggle for me I am 40 now so want to enjoy what I have left before I am just an old hag lol

My daughter is 8 and always says I wish you were skinny mum! It's my fault she says that because I am always complaining I am fat outloud

So I am over the 35 just crossing my fingers now!

From what I read hun this will change your life!

I got my referral so just have to wait for September 30th feeling excited

Gp referral?? I'm going to fly to melb tomorrow and meeting with surgeons wed afternoon.. Nervous!

Good luck Darwin girl hope it goes really well keep me posted!! Excited for you!

Yep GP referral I was worried she wouldn't give me one but we had been talking about it for the last 12months because I have waited (not my choice) she was like no worries she didn't even weigh me!

How did it go Darwin girl? Was thinking of you all day :-)

Hey guys sorry I have been away for a while....it's been my daughters 18th Birthday and then my sons boyfriend turned 18 too so we have had so many family catch ups it's been madness!!!!

Still preparing for her party here at home so this is just a quick check in as I am about to head out again but wanted to check in and see how everyone is going......

Welcome @@darwinlady33 .....I went through Ray McHenry too and I love him!!!!

He is Fantastic and so caring :)

I had my lapband with him almost 5 years ago now and then had that taken out last year and was sleeved end of Feb this year and I LOVE IT!!!!!

I am down 44kg in total from before the band but since the sleeve I am down 33kg's as I wasn't as heavy going into the sleeve surgery.

@@Chez WOW your weights dropping off!!!! You Go Girl :D

@@Bellarose100 Glad you have found a surgeon thats great :)

Edited by steveelea

Hi stevelee

Wow you have lost heaps as well!!!

I am a bit excited now as I am starting to think about my wait in weeks now my appt is 30th September just can't wait to have a date now!!!

Hi

I have a question it's one that I read on the main boards the US peeps were talking about it!

Does anyone regret having the op? Did this feeling pass?

Hi Leanne!! Thanks Hun I can't wait to get past the 30kg mark!! Nearly into the 120's!!

Bella, I have never regretted my choice. It's hard and I'm still adjusting. It takes time just be kind to yourself.

Thanks chez for letting me know some of the US ladies were saying they had regret at the start but it passes!

It's starting to feel a little real now to me that I might have this surgery!!! I guess I will know soon

I hope everyone else is doing really well xxx

No worries Bella x I think each person is different. Even through all the pain I knew it was right for me. Even now I'm losing lots if hair still wouldn't change a thing coz I did it got me and no one else xx all the best with it!

Oh and just hit 30kgs down!!

Yeah scared of the hair loss but I want to be skinny so bad I would risk everything for it! I will just cut my hair short if I have to!

Have you been taking anything for the Hair loss pre/post surgery?

30kgs is fantastic hun how long has it been? Have you been exercising! I want to lose 30kgs!

Hey Guys....what a gorgeous day today!!!!!

I have been sooooooo busy but it's all good....having the biggest clearing at home since the flood and rebuilding and clearing is so good for you I swear....it's therapeutic!!!!

I have been so busy I have been forgetting to eat which is not a good thing I know....because of this I have not lost weight in the past week.....I need to remember to help my metabolism along.

I have been doing so much physical work that I get side tracked and it's late afternoon before I start feeling a bit dizzy and I realise that I have forgotten to eat all day....bad I know!! :blush:

I have my daughters 18th horror theme party this Saturday night.....still so much to do to make it look SCARY!!!! ;)

Anyway how is everyone else going?? :D

Edited by steveelea