Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey everyone

Aussielady we are planning a catch up for July to give Chez enough time to recover from her sleeve which she is getting done in just 4 days!!!!!

We are going to try to make it somewhere central and I am out near knox / Ferntree Gully and have said I am happy to take anyone this side that cant drive or would like to come with.

Think Chez is in Essendon and Bee is in Dandenong and Nerms is in the city (is that right girls???).....can't remember the others but let me know times and dates and I will try to fins something that suits everyone.

Where abouts are you Mick, Bella, Aussielady and Bookishfred....have I forgotten anyone??

Also is weekdays, weekends or weeknights best for everyone??

Maybe a bit closer to Chez as she will be not long out of surgery?? Thats what I have been planning but I am open to suggestions....just would like it to suit everyone if I can

Bee...Haha yes I can imagine the household with the tigers supporters....bet you love the tigers v carlton games haha

I am all for the brainwash Bee its fantastic haha

I am just trying to keep active as much as I can and not really doing any particular work out just trying to keep active....I want to go to the gym though so might take up that offer for the 1 month membership and see how I go.

Chez soooo excited for you not long and it's exciting getting organized :)

Bella weigh was with clothes on and your husband sounds like a great man going for the mighty maggies :D

Mick Well Done and so good that you only had a little bit....thats the way I'm sure you won't gain weight from that. Just keep going with it and you will keep the weight loss going. Man it's more than 1kg per day you lucky thing!!!!

Bookishfred good luck with your job interview...do let us know

Hey Bee who's the NUT???

Thats great your allowed to start gym in 2 weeks......why couldn't I???? :unsure:

I am in Essendon as well Hun I would love to meet you all school nights no good for me weekends day or night are good! I will eat a whole plate of good as no sleeve for me till next year :o(

Wow mick that's amazing numbers , the weight is going to just full off you once the sleeve is done, good work on not over doing it at your sweet little girls party I have a 7 year as well never want to break there hearts! Never hear the end if it lol

Wow Bee you can really see you have lost weight in those photos 20 plus kg is fantastic you will be under 100 before you know it x

Reason I asked the weight in questions is so I know to wear heavy clothes as my BMI is maybe to low for some doctors!

Hey all!

Doing well, 3 days to go. Last day of work. Looking forward to not having shakes!! But I haven't found it too bad which is good. Oh and I've lost 8-9kgs.

Catch up will be great! Looking forward to seeing you. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Chez xx

Leanne the NUT is Alex Hoare lovely little thing I told her I had been walking and my pain is pretty much gone and she said when I hit six weeks I can start my yoga and body pump

The catch up sounds good to me we can order one plate and eat it together all of us and I bet there will still be left overs hahahahhaa

Yeah babe I'm all for the brainwashing too lol

Awww thanks ladies do u really think I look different? U guys are too kind! I have a wedding to go to on the 7th and I wanted to weigh 110 bit that's not gonna happen stupid stall lolllll

So what's wveryone upto this weekend?

Hey Bee....she is so lovely isn't she....hey just check with the nurses before you do your classes.

I don't mean to sound like I am paranoid and maybe it was just me but I know that Fiona (nurse at LSA) said to me that I could only do basic stuff and to wait to do gym....she told me that at my 6 week check up so just double check incase.

Mind you I also told her that I wanted to go wakeboarding and on the biscuit on the back of my boat and she said no way but I guess thats understandable haha

Bella I know that they take medical conditions into account as well as your BMI too if that helps at all??

Chez.......last weekend before your sleeved...EXCITING TIMES!!!!

What time on Monday are you getting done??

Bee apart from watching the game tonight of course....I am doing something really exciting this weekend

,,,,,SPRING CLEANING haha woo hoo :(

I am trying to get a head start so I can be done by the end of Spring :unsure: Hope I can get there

Not only have we been renovating our house for the past 20 years and every few years redo something else that needs to be done....long story but we got flooded on the back of the yasi storm and lost a lot of precious keepsakes and photo's/video's and it took the insurance almost 3 years to settle so we are still on the tail end of fixing a lot of things as in the end they just paid us money and said we had to fix it and it wasn't nearly enough. Typical insurance companies. That has all held us back but I am going to get it sorted this winter.

I am determined to get this house sorted so my daughter can have her 18th here in September and rebuild our outdoor room so our 20 year old can have his own space again.....this time we will build it a lot higher so it can't get flooded (I hope)

What we copped in that storm was nothing compared to others with that horrible storm so we are very lucky and I count my blessings every day

My Aunty and cousins were in the heart of it and my Aunty lost most of her house.

So many other poor people lost their lives

Such a horrible thing :(

Hey Bee you never know you might be able to get down to 110 in a months time is it??

Hey Peeps,

It's been a few days... I've been in headache central with my IIH and working every evening has thrown my body clock out of whack so I'm sleeping very late! Surgeon has changed his mind and we are going with the sleeve now as there's no complications from my medication with antacids and it's a better first step, allowing for Bypass as a second step if needed. I'm going with the flow and trust his judgment as he's the one with the credentials! It's good... it's what I wanted in the first place. I've just caught up on all the posts and well haven't we all had a busy week!

@@QueenBeeBee Thanks love... Rainbows are my favourite colour! & congratulations on your progress... lookin good!

@@steveelea Go the pies! (I blame my dad)

@@chez Go Storm & GL with your op next week!

@@bookishfred how did you go with the interview. Also, Have you seen this blog? Her recipes look delish http://bit.ly/1ks7CXy

@@Mick Molloy congrats on WL so far. When is your op?

I start Optifast in 2 weeks and it's the intensive diet, they've said a shake every meal and two cups of veg with tsp of olive oil to keep things loose. My op is now on 18/7 which gives me more time to save for surgery but also time to make myself a cool beanie for post op... it gets really frosty here in Ballafornia! ;)

Looking forward to posting more soon... exams will be finished soon at Uni though I do still have some appointments to attend for head thingy... but I'll be reading all your news!

Cheers,

Catherine :)

Hey everyone

Aussielady we are planning a catch up for July to give Chez enough time to recover from her sleeve which she is getting done in just 4 days!!!!!

We are going to try to make it somewhere central and I am out near knox / Ferntree Gully and have said I am happy to take anyone this side that cant drive or would like to come with.

Think Chez is in Essendon and Bee is in Dandenong and Nerms is in the city (is that right girls???).....can't remember the others but let me know times and dates and I will try to fins something that suits everyone.

Where abouts are you Mick, Bella, Aussielady and Bookishfred....have I forgotten anyone??

Also is weekdays, weekends or weeknights best for everyone??

Maybe a bit closer to Chez as she will be not long out of surgery?? Thats what I have been planning but I am open to suggestions....just would like it to suit everyone if I can

Bookishfred good luck with your job interview...do let us know

I am in Hoppers Crossing but should be able to make the city easily.

I have to wait until Monday to find out about job :( If I get the job I am working 6 days one week and 4 the next so Sunday is the only day I will know off the top of my head that I will be available. Will have to wait for roster for other days. Nights aren't real good for me as I hate driving at night coz the lights hurt my eyes

A little rant because I have no where else to rant weight related wise!

What the f!!!!! Is wrong with people? Seriously! I live in an apartment and my neighbour is a complete nightmare. Every time I see she says something along the lines of "lose weight your ass is so big" "oh your so fat are you going to kfc" it actually got really intense cos I lost my cool and she just wouldn't shut up about my weight!

ITS MY BODY NOT HERS what the hell is it to her if I was going to KFC? Which I wasn't! I hate leaving my place in case I run into and she ruins my day!

I can't wait to lose weight and be like HA HA HA look at this! in her face every time I see her. Disgusting people seriously, and sadly it's not the first time I've come across a fat hater. Why can't people keep their nasty comments to themselves. I am fully aware that I am overweight.. I don't need some stranger to tell me what I already know!

Anyway, rant over.

I'm willing to travel anywhere really :) I can't do Saturdays because I'm studying dog grooming on those days :)

A little rant because I have no where else to rant weight related wise!

What the f!!!!! Is wrong with people? Seriously! I live in an apartment and my neighbour is a complete nightmare. Every time I see she says something along the lines of "lose weight your ass is so big" "oh your so fat are you going to kfc" it actually got really intense cos I lost my cool and she just wouldn't shut up about my weight!

ITS MY BODY NOT HERS what the hell is it to her if I was going to KFC? Which I wasn't! I hate leaving my place in case I run into and she ruins my day!

I can't wait to lose weight and be like HA HA HA look at this! in her face every time I see her. Disgusting people seriously, and sadly it's not the first time I've come across a fat hater. Why can't people keep their nasty comments to themselves. I am fully aware that I am overweight.. I don't need some stranger to tell me what I already know!

Anyway, rant over.

I'm willing to travel anywhere really :) I can't do Saturdays because I'm studying dog grooming on those days :)

I feel for you nerms. I have had neighbours like that too. Are you renting? If so, make sure you let the real estate know and even record her so they can hear what she is like. Or even report her to the police yourself.

Thanks cathy :)

Hey Leanne, op is at 8:15am. First on the list which is great!!

Hope you all are well. 2 days to go

7 days of Optifast feeling really good 10.2 kg down was hard not to go out for state of origin but the beer and bad food would have been too easy

Mick

Nerms I tried to write back to you last night and my computer froze......What The Hell?????

Nasty person where the hell does she get off???

I think you just need to tell her straight....just say "excuse me but the way you are talking to me is making me upset" or words to that effect. Just be polite but straight to the point.....stuff them where do they get off talking to anyone like that.

Nasty piece of work.

So sorry to hear your going through that....I feel for you but I think you should politely set them straight.

My boss made a joke in front of everyone about me one day and I said that really hurt my feelings and he appolagised and never said anything again

OR....maybe just say Excuse me but how would you feel if every time I saw you I told you how butt ugly you are would that hurt your feelings?? Well I don't because even though you are so very ugly I choose not to tell you about it so kindly refrain from telling me about my weight!!

Hahahah no don't really say that you might get yourself in trouble haha but it's something that I would love to say.

We used to have a pony when the kids were young, and one day I was giving her a run with the kids on her trying to get a bit of weight off her. It was Spring and she loved all the fresh green grass.

My sister in law came up to me in front of my kids and said "Why don't you get the kids to ride you around the paddock so you can lose some weight....well I have never spoken to her since.

Coming from a skeleton of a woman that looks like a she-man and is as ugly as a hat full of *ass holes *please excuse my french as I was being extra polite about her there, I later thought of many things I could have said to her but didn't.......I just know that she is a miserable person and all she has in her life is money and loneliness so no wonder she is bitter

And Hey, at least I can lose weight, she can't fix her face or her bitter nasty personality.

We don't have money at all but we have a beautiful and happy close family and I think thats what she is so bitter about.

Rather that any day over money and no friends or no life!

Sorry Nerms now it's my rant over haha.....but seriously don't let it get you down they are not worth it and you vent anytime sweetheart....its better than holding it in

Cath.....GO PIES...what a win last night hey!!!!!!

Mick WAY TO GO AGAIN......you are smashing this!!!!

Chez........so good you are at 8.15 no waiting around just getting in there and getting it done.

2 more sleeps!!!!!!!! How are you feeling??

Oh and i hopped on the scales this morning......117.5 and I have to say I am one happy girl. Yay Me :D

Yeah I said who are you to call me me fat when your ass is as huge as mine? And she had nothing to say.

I hate people like that, all they can use is the fat card because they have nothing else to say. Like my boyfriends family, his father and sisters refer to me as "your fat girlfriend" in their household. They know it hurts him as much as it hurts me so it just shows how horrible some people are.

I actually know someone that thought it was appropriate to say "wow you've put on weight, maybe you shouldn't eat that" on that persons birthday!

So happy for everyone's weight loss :) let's keep kicking fats ass!