Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks again for all the info.

Day three of the VLED (optifast) and I have lost 5.5 kg :D I sure most of the is in pee.

Not too hungry just missing foods I like taste wise. I am only able to eat about 75% of what was recommended, too full other wise.

Way to Go Mick :D .......Great Start and what a massive amount to lose in 3 days even if it is Fluid, its still weight your losing and I bet you feel better for it

Thats the thing when you are on the shakes or a Protein diet, at least once you detox you don't feel hungry.

When I was on the pre op Optifast I could only have about 300 calories a day.....just didn't feel hungry but I felt tired because of it though but if your eating 75% thats great.

My first preop for the lapband that I had I lost either 10 or 14kg in the 2 weeks (cant remember which it was it was 4 years ago) so you will do it easy!

Keep us posted Mick and let us know how your going :)

CHEZ......ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN....tomorrow is your 1 week to go....so exciting!!!!

See your already 1 week down :D Your Rockin It Chez

Hey everyone! Hope ur all having a great weekend! So we went movies and watched bad neighbours Lucky it wasn't too long still find it painful to sit for long periods of time I took some Special K chips with avo dip and some choc moose it was awesome I are about 5 chips and 2 spoons of moose and was happy as larry lol!

But BEFORE THE MOVIES...., I was hungry/empty I had come home from work had to go to pakenham and then nar nar goon to pick up a cage for my birdie so by the time I came home it was food time made the mistake of a 7/11 hot choc to share with hubby then came home as I was preparing dinner I thought ooooo I'll have a bite of this a bite of that and by the time I knew it Tiny was angry!!!! And out it all came. So lesson learnt don't pick while making dinner and chew ur food!!! ???? lol what an idiot I am haha oh well it's how we learn right!

Nerms next time I will try some fruit and sneak it in lol

Cathy I love ur rainbow lol

Mick well done on the preopp weight loss! Ur doing great!

Leanne how nice is it to get compliments if only my head could catch up to my body!!! Lol there's no way I could party two nights in a row lol I can barely do one hahahha show us some pics u sexy minx ????

Chez OMG it's nearly time!!! How are u feeling babe? How exciting!!!!

Hey hey every one!

Mick, great work on the weightloss!

Bee I haven't weighed myself I'll do it soon but I reckon I've lost at least 5kg which is good. I can tell a little in my clothes too. How are you travelling???

Leanne I bet you looked smoking hot!! You go girl! I'm glad you are going better now. It's a roller coaster hug.

Only a week to go now. On Monday June 2 I'll be in the post op camp. I'm going ok, I've noticed that when I'm out and about I get really tired after an hour of walking around. I'm not excited which is weird. I'm just ok. A bit like the calm before the storm. 7 days to go :)

Edited by Chez

Hey Chez yeah you will get tired....I know I did but then Im always tired haha.

I know it's a lot that your going through and your probably going through every emotion under the sun right now, but in a months time you will feel so good and it will be all done :D

We are all excited enough for you haha

Bee you poor thing being sick from snacking....see I have never had that only when I trie to take a Vitamin in the early days and it didn,t want to go down so almost came up but I fought it lol

I think I have more stretch and give in my stomach being that I have had the band.

Apparently it's works better for you if you have never had the band done in the first place.

HAHA about the smokin hot lols.....not at all but I didn't feel insecure about myself which I havent been like that in the longest time so that was good.

Only have 1 photo of myself that I tried to take of me my son and his partner but it ended up just me my sons partner and half of my sons head haha...will try to upload see if it works????

Edited by steveelea

Help dont know what I have done but it uploaded my album haha

I think if you click on it you can see the photo from Friday night mind you it's a bad photo with those pissed eyes haha. Too many wines :blush: Sorry it's all I had from the night.

Think thats half the reason I chopped my sons head off in the pic....its of me and his partner.

I have always hated photo's of myself and avoided the camera.

I just cringe when I see pics of me so I don't have many

That other one of me was taken a long time ago.....and yes I am a Collingwood supporter NOT a carlton supporter so you can see that was taken some time ago although I still love him and wish he was coaching us -_-

For those of you not into football that is Collingwood's X coach Mick Malthouse

Hey Chez yeah you will get tired....I know I did but then Im always tired haha. I know it's a lot that your going through and your probably going through every emotion under the sun right now, but in a months time you will feel so good and it will be all done :D We are all excited enough for you haha Bee you poor thing being sick from snacking....see I have never had that only when I trie to take a Vitamin in the early days and it didn,t want to go down so almost came up but I fought it lol I think I have more stretch and give in my stomach being that I have had the band. Apparently it's works better for you if you have never had the band done in the first place. HAHA about the smokin hot lols.....not at all but I didn't feel insecure about myself which I havent been like that in the longest time so that was good. Only have 1 photo of myself that I tried to take of me my son and his partner but it ended up just me my sons partner and half of my sons head haha...will try to upload see if it works????

Ummmmm I didn't realise you were a pies supporter!! We can no longer be friends lol

Nice photos!! Nice work.

6 days to go now, this time next week I'll be all done :) oh and I found out I'm first in for surgery yay!! Soooo glad I don't have to sit around and wait all say long.

Hope everyone is well xxx

Hey lovely melbournians!!!!

Hope u all had a great weekend!!!!

Yeah the vomit thing was weird it was like a foam or a thick mucous lol so gross hahha!

Leanne u look lovely so good u had a great time love the photos ????

OMG!!!! Chez ur nearly there how exciting!!!! How r u doing with the preopp? Ur so amazing I was the biggest sook on it lollll I know what u mean when u say u feel the calm before the storm I freaked our when there was two weeks then didn't think about it then on the day I cried like a baby cause I'm a big sook lollllll

I have an appointment with dietician on Wednesday let's see if I'm ok for yoga and body pump ????

8kg down in 5 days :) very happy and still not hungry, missing some Proteins but, chicken, red meat etc.

Found a great blender to have shakes with, rocket blender from Sam's Warehouse, same as bullet on Tv but only $30

8kg down in 5 days :) very happy and still not hungry, missing some Proteins but, chicken, red meat etc.

Found a great blender to have shakes with, rocket blender from Sam's Warehouse, same as bullet on Tv but only $30

Hey Mick WOW WAY TO GO!!!! It's falling off you well done!

Can you eat Proteins? ?

I know that with most Optifast type things you can have lean Protein and some types of veg/salad with it....just not the starchy ones so would be worth looking into.

Thanks about the photos Bee and Chez, The one with Mick Malthouse was years ago as I said I had it on here and its the only way I could get the other one on.....still trying to work out the album thing.

The kids are saying that I should take a photo a week so I can start to see the difference.....sounds like it might be a good idea.

CHEZ How Could You Go For Carlton???????? Hahahaha Love my footy....a pies girl through and through but don't hold that against me guys.

Oh and Mick nice fish in your profile pic......I LOVE fishing although am new to it I love going out on my boat and having a fish....but still learning.

Where abouts do you fish?

Oh I saw an add that Fernwood gym (for woman sorry Mick lol) have a special for 29$ for a month but can't remember who thats through.....will look it up and put up the link incase anyone is interested.....I think thats a good deal????

Edited to add link:

http://www.ourdeal.com.au/deal/fernwood-fitness-four-week-membership-australia-wide-may14

Edited by steveelea

Lmao Leanne I'm no Carlton supporter and I'm offended you said so lol I go for Brisbane in the afl but am a mad melbourne storm supporter!! GO STORM! Hehehe

I think the photo once a week is a great idea, if that's too much try once a fortnight. You will see the difference more and it means you don't need to rely on the scales.

Bee I'm feeling ok just a real lack of energy so I'm tired and finding it hard to concentrate. Not long to go though so just need to get through this week :) my boss is super awesome and she's been a massive support so that's been great.

Best of luck for your appointment!! Let us know how you go xxx

Awesome job Mick on the 8 kgs! Way to go!!

Hey lovely people!!!!

Lol @ Chez and Leanne hahhaaa Carn the tigers lol is all I can say hahahhaa

Wow Mick u are a gun!8kg that's amazing!!!!it will all b over soon haha

Leanne the photo thing is a great idea I took a few photos but need to take more lol

Chez helps when boss is supportive just makes it so much more easier!!!! Wow only a few days to go ur gonna feel like a brand new person!

Ok so I have hit that dreaded 3 week stall scale is stuck at 117.5 ???? what a bitch of a scale lol so I'm trying some Pasta for dinner let's see of the carbs can trick my body!!!!

Chez.......Bloody Brisbane supporter :rolleyes: haha ;)

Oh and I have to say Bee, my son goes for Tigers too so I love them because he does haha

Little traitor I bought that kid everything collingwood from the time he was born then he gets to school and says "Mum I go for the Tigers" :o

It's ok I am 'almost' over it now that he is 20 years old....and my 13 year old boy goes for the pies so gotta be happy with 1 out of 3 although it would have been nice to have 100% of them with me.

My daughter (almost 18) hates football but says she goes for Collingwood unless she is angry with me in which case she says she thinks she will go for Carlton or Essendon :P.

So funny when we first met her boyfriend last year football came up and I said who do you barrack for and he said no one.....my daughter says wrong answer you are supposed to say Collingwood..... bwaahahahaha

She knows me so well so now every time I ask him he says Oh Yeah Collingwood :D

Brainwashing much lols

And my husband.....well he goes for the Hawks shame to say haha

Sorry I digress.....Ok back to weight loss :blush:

Good idea Bee trick your body

117.5 isn't that 1kg down from last week??

You are going so well....What was your starting weight again??

Chez it's already Tuesday........not long now.....so exciting :D

Oh and I think I am going to do what you said Chez and take a photo every 2 weeks or maybe even every month as I think I will notice more of a difference that way.

I love that light and easy add when they show her over a year with all of the different clips in the same clothes......and what a transformation too.....wish I could do that somehow