Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today is day 4 of 21 for me. I am HANGRY! My husband is eating regular foods...I wanted to take his food throw it on the ground and stomp on it. When will it get better?

Hey butterfly! U made me laugh so hard cause that's exactly how I felt lol i wouldn't call it getting better I'd call it adjusting it does get a bit easier I felt like that too then I started to over feed him cause I felt bad then I was like nah eat more babe cause it was ME who was hungry!!!!!!it will be over soon hang in there and do the best u can :) surgery is 2mrw for me hopefully it's paid off

Well I cheated more :( dinner gets me lately. I guess because I'm cooking for my kids and husband... I feel like crap about it and I felt like just canceling it all but I realize that I have control over food. So tomorrow I'll start all over again!!! Ughhhhh

Aww I found dinner the hardest I was allowed one lean meal a day and it was my dinner I found it hard to stop eating....just do the best u can the aim is to shrink ur liver it's ok to stuff up this is hard as just pick urself up and start fresh 2mrw ???? you've got this ????

Hi Law001, Can your husband prepare the meals now until you have surgery? If possible, that would help you out a lot. That seems to be the most challenging time for you sticking to your pre-op diet. Also, are you on liquids only or are you allowed one low-carb meal a day. Ask your surgeon, because it might help to have a lean Protein and low carb veggie with your family for dinner instead of another shake. Good luck to you![/quote

That's great advise traveller! Hang in there guys!!!!

Thank you ladies for your advice!!! I pushes my surgery back to 6/4 because I'm having too many doubts that I need to work thru :(

Thank you ladies for your advice!!! I pushes my surgery back to 6/4 because I'm having too many doubts that I need to work thru :(

Hey law001 I just got my sleeve yesterday :) today in trying to get my fluids in. I have no regrets I'm happy with it but you have to make sure it's right for you good luck :)

Hey law001 I just got my sleeve yesterday :) today in trying to get my fluids in. I have no regrets I'm happy with it but you have to make sure it's right for you good luck :)

Congratulations, Queen! How are you feeling?

Hi guys a week out 2mrw sorry I've been M.I.A lol but all is going well loving my sleeve guys the pre opp is definitely the worst of it hang in there and it will be worth it ????

I'm on week 2 post op and starving miserably! I'm on week 2 post op and starving miserably![/quote

Hi Tia! How are you going? I'm a week out and it's my T.O.M so I expect to be hungrier if u can call it that but I have some Water or some juice like a sip an I'm good lol

I start puréed 2mrw....so what have you been eating? Maybe more Protein?

Hi guys a week out 2mrw sorry I've been M.I.A lol but all is going well loving my sleeve guys the pre opp is definitely the worst of it hang in there and it will be worth it dde0a

Glad to hear you're doing well! I'm loving my sleeve too! :-)