Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm GREEN..... I'm GREEN at last!

Green at last, green at last. Thank God Almighty, I am green at last. I'm with you. I had my sixth fill last week (banded in August 2013) and now I can feel a change. I have to pay much more attention to the signals now because I can feel some restriction. I have not vomited once since surgery and have no intention of starting now.

Green at last, green at last. Thank God Almighty, I am green at last. I'm with you. I had my sixth fill last week (banded in August 2013) and now I can feel a change. I have to pay much more attention to the signals now because I can feel some restriction. I have not vomited once since surgery and have no intention of starting now.

SIJoe, I was banded August 22.

I had surgery on 9/5 and just had my sixth fill two weeks ago. I don't think I'm in the green yet, but I finally feel restriction. I now have to be careful how I eat which is a learning experience! I now know I can't eat rice or hash browns. My weight loss practically stood still for almost 3 months and finally I see scale movement again!!! One other victory..... I finally found a Protein mix that I can finally actually enjoy drinking......."Delicious Protein" you can get at GNC or the Vitamin Shoppe.< /p>

Congrats!

I thought I was green last fill, but it went away. My 6th fill is tomorrow and looking forward to it!

I finally know what you speak of HealthyNewMe!!!! (doing the happy dance) I feel as I just achieved the green zone this week with my fill. I knew I was close since my fill last month gave me a longer satisfied feeling than I had experienced up to now. I finally feel that the band is taking over and these long months of willpower hell are through!

Thank you for your post! Wishing you continued success!

I know just what you mean -- green and lean (well, on the way to lean!). It feels so empowering, this triumph over the appetite. And all just in time for a health-filled spring and summer. Yippee!

Congrats!

I thought I was green last fill, but it went away. My 6th fill is tomorrow and looking forward to it!

Jenny, How did that last fill go?

I'm still laughing! I feel like there are a lot of happy frogs here! ????????????????

HealthyNewMe...CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! looking forward to that day...still a newbie at this...still feel hungry...still feel like I can eat too much...a little bit depressed, but don't want to ruin your UP-HIGH feeling you are having now...CONGRATS once again...that is AWESOME!!!

HealthyNewMe...CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! looking forward to that day...still a newbie at this...still feel hungry...still feel like I can eat too much...a little bit depressed, but don't want to ruin your UP-HIGH feeling you are having now...CONGRATS once again...that is AWESOME!!!

Mikee.... The road to weight loss success is NOT a straight path..... There are many twists, turns, and kinks along the way. I remember feeling, at around months 2-5, that I would be the patient that this surgery did not help. I was losing, but totally by dieting . I just kept going in for my monthly fill appointments and VIOLA.... I eventually hit the SWEET SPOT..... For me, it was month 7. So far so good. You will get there.... Hang in there for the journey and continue with your follow up visits !

I have a question..Iv only had 2 fills. How much was you getting when you was getting your fills before you got to the green. Was you getting like a full cc or just a .5 or .4cc when you went. I went in and got my 2nd fill. And She took me from a 2cc to a 5cc. Well that was way to tight. :( So I went in and had her take out 2cc. Now I dont feel any restriction. The scale isnt moving.I feel like Im still watching what I eat. But Iv seen gain instead of loss. So I called today to see about gettin another fill. But what should I get??? I dont by any means want to get to much then have to go back there and have some taken out. Defeats the purpose...any suggestions?

But Im so happy that you have finally gotten to your green spot. Best of luck to you.

lapbandchic73 :)