Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Champaign Illinois Anyone? Central area?

Kyethra,

You sound really busy.Today I started making ugly quilt sleeping bags for the homeless. Here is the site if you want to watch the little movie on it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxT_lNx60c]YouTube - How to Make Quilts for the Homeless[/ame]

I went to wal-mart and bought 5 panles of footprints in the sand.

My step Mom and I are making them together. If you know of anyone interested in joining us please let me know.

Terry

Yep...I do the same thing. My downfall is trying to drink and eat at the same time. You think I'd know by now that I shouldn't do that, but I'm too stubborn. Ata, I went to the U of I too! Congrats on getting your masters. I got my degree in January 2000 in Human Development & Family Studies, but now I work in accounting. Funny how that works out huh? I hope you can join Terry and myself for lunch sometime. We used to meet once a month, but that fell to the wayside with the holidays and everything. Hoping to pick that up again soon.

Hi there again! I was just looking at old posts to this thread and wanted to ask you about your hair. Did it finally grow back for you?

I should have been specific. That question was for Kyethra. Sorry.

Yup, I have hair again! And my hair grows fast! it grows a good 1.5 inches or so a month. Its now poofy around my ears. I experiment with different styling products to keep it down-- when I wake it up it tends to like to stand up straight or else I have a hairdo that sort of resembles wolverines. Not the best looks for me. But when I get it to behave, its adorable :)

every time I go to save it as my signature it says invalid file.Now what do I do??lol Penny

Shoot! Now I'm not sure what to do. I didn't have that problem. I'm sorry. Maybe you could use the ticker help menu and see if there are any suggestions. Maybe someone else on this thread has ticker problems and advice. Anyone???

Yup, I have hair again! And my hair grows fast! it grows a good 1.5 inches or so a month. Its now poofy around my ears. I experiment with different styling products to keep it down-- when I wake it up it tends to like to stand up straight or else I have a hairdo that sort of resembles wolverines. Not the best looks for me. But when I get it to behave, its adorable :)

You are so funny! I enjoy reading your posts. Would love to see the hair! I have such a visual.:)

Penny,

Go to the ticker site and ctrl c the bbc code and then come back to lapband talk and go to edit signature. ctrl v right over your signature and hit update. let me know if this works or not. We will get you going girl.

Terry

Hey girls! Got my ticker going!Gee it only took me all day to figure it out .Not to up on these here computers...lol..Penny

Hello Central Illinois!!

I am scheduled for my surgery on 01/25/08, any helpful information is appreciated. Thanks so much, hope to hear from you all soon!!!

Doctor Sidney did my surgery.He is very good.Just remember not not to rush solid foods.do as he says and let your body heal before doing solids.I havent had any trouble and will soon be going for my second fill Jan14 that is.When you do finally get to eat solids remember to chew ,chew ,chew.My husband sometimes has to remind of this.I think the hardest thing is not drinking while your eating your meal.Good luck .Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.Penny

Hi All!! I am new to the group. I am going to see Sid at John Warner on the 8th of February. I am really excited. I have been thinking about doing this for a couple of years now. Did anyone else have their surgery in Clinton?

Just so you know, I LOVE THE ILLINI!!! I am gearing up for the best basketball season ever! I am a teacher and I told the kids that if they won at the Bowl, they would not have homework for a month!

Welcome all newbe's. Hope to meet you guys sometime. Simmons775 and I meet on the first monday each month for lunch. Its nice to ask each other questions and watch all the weight loss going on.

Terry

I'm so excited as well as old, 59, don't know if I shared my news or not, I will have surgery Jan25th, from Dr. Sid, in Clinton.