Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

weights and 25 minutes on the spin trainer at the gym this morning.5 km walk in the park this evening.

Edited by catfish87

One hour with my personal trainer today....I will continue to think of him tomorrow :)

26 miles on the bike this evening after work. What a great way to relax! ;)

Nice comfortable pace. http://connect.garmin.com/activity/481849490

Four great exercise days in a row -- yesterday a one-hour walk at the lake with a friend and her dog who sets a very brisk pace, almost running. Weight is coming off; I'm so happy!

Still trying to figure out a bike. My husband put together a mountain bike for me, good ladies' saddle, somewhat upright handlebars, but I feel like I want a really upright old-fashioned kind of bike, that the leaning over isn't comfortable. Have wrist/hand issues, so there's that.

Goals for this summer: get bike and start Zumba, and what the heck I'll go swimming, too! Now for the snow to melt.....

Although I haven't started to exercise yet...I have been giving to green light to be able to get back to execising...hopefully will be meeting with a PT next week to start doing exercising in the pool again. It might not be the quickest way to do things...but I have to start somewhere...gonna look at getting a tricycle this weekend too...so I can ride also. have to take it slower than most folks...having some issues with my knee replacements...hopefully once more weight getting off I will be able to even do the aerobics in the pool. So here is hoping for a great new exercise bandster future!!! :D

Great thread. I am adding a trx class to my current exercise routine OMG !!! Pretty intense using my own body weight fir resistance but I'll get there . Just like I did with spinning n warrior training ... Last year at this time u started spinning now I'm a workout junkie .. My trainer is forcing me to take 2 days off a week from working out . But I'll get a quick something In at home shhh don't tell him .gotta get ready for my Spartan race June 7 gulp .. Have a great Saturday everyone

Edited by readysetgo611

Great weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks. Walking/hiking, got home this evening and went mushroom hunting/hiking. Didn't find any morels today, but still had a nice hike. The mushrooms will soon be up here. Happy Easter everyone. :)

5km run this morning, then a nice hike looking for mushrooms this afternoon. No mushrooms yet, but the walking was fun.

26 miles on the bike today, then 2 hours walking....and FINDING the morels! MMMMM.....mmmm!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/485175988

Edited by catfish87

26 miles on the bike today before work. Lets GO BLUES!! and Cardinals tonight. :)

Ok this is a first I ran on the treadmill at the gym . I take this class where we do like a circuit training 30 seconds of different exercises 3x each and switch exercises for a total of 3 sets of 3 but the cardio always stays the sane. Usually it's in a spin bike but Tuesday it was on a treadmill. I was scared to death but not as scared or intimated like the first time I walked I to that gym 93 lbs heavier. But I did it I ran for 30 seconds for 9 times and immediately went Into my circuit !!! I almost cried I was so proud of myself. Then a few of us took a spin class immediately after. Granted I was in bed by 8pm that night totally exhausted but looking forward when I can do it again I like the back to back classes it's a shame my job n gym schedule prevents me from doing it more often . Summer vacation is 20 weeks away so that's my plan for summer back to back classes at the gym what a difference a year in my life makes.

Edited by readysetgo611

@readysetgo611 GREAT job!!! Sounds like mixing up your cardio worked well for you! Congrats and keep it up. You'll be running 5k's before you know it.

Today was Hiking/mushroom hunting for me. Thought I'd go biking after a short trip through the woods, but ended up finding several and got in a nice 2.5 hour walk.

post-56581-0-49136500-1398466460_thumb.jpg

Edited by catfish87

Terrible exercise this week -- school vacation and morning work appointments threw off the routine. I need to look at each new day and make a strategy when things are overwhelming because of course that's when I need the exercise even more. I did get some walks in, etc., but not what I really need and my body is complaining about that.