Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can anyone recommend a gummy multivitamin?

I am having the hardest time taking my Bariatric Advantage chewables, I think I could tolerate some sort of Gummy, has anyone tried one that their doc has approved? I will compare it to my Bariatric Advantage to make sure I'm getting my amts correct!

Yes I can recommend two. One is vitafusion, recommended by our surgeon and very tasty. Our bloodwork has been stellar with these. If you take the women's ones or the prenatal ones, you get some Biotin in it as well.

Second has twice the quantities of Vitamins as the vitafusion, considerably less tasty but so much better than the chewables, and that's GNC's soft chews. They have samples in the store you can try. I don't love the taste but they are entirely edible and I like knowing I'm getting 100% of essential Vitamins. Good luck!

Yes I can recommend two. One is vitafusion, recommended by our surgeon and very tasty. Our bloodwork has been stellar with these. If you take the women's ones or the prenatal ones, you get some Biotin in it as well. Second has twice the quantities of Vitamins as the vitafusion, considerably less tasty but so much better than the chewables, and that's GNC's soft chews. They have samples in the store you can try. I don't love the taste but they are entirely edible and I like knowing I'm getting 100% of essential vitamins. Good luck!

Thanks I was just at costco looking at those which one(there were a few kinds there)? Also did you get sugar free? How many do you take/day? I'm not a fan of the chewy ones either I do already have to take those as my calcium citrate. I have been having tummy issues and have not been taking them for weeks (which my doc knows) but I am not feeling well(possible mono) and need to get my body as healthy as possible.

Yes I can recommend two. One is vitafusion, recommended by our surgeon and very tasty. Our bloodwork has been stellar with these. If you take the women's ones or the prenatal ones, you get some Biotin in it as well. Second has twice the quantities of Vitamins as the vitafusion, considerably less tasty but so much better than the chewables, and that's GNC's soft chews. They have samples in the store you can try. I don't love the taste but they are entirely edible and I like knowing I'm getting 100% of essential Vitamins. Good luck!

Thanks I was just at costco looking at those which one(there were a few kinds there)? Also did you get sugar free? How many do you take/day? I'm not a fan of the chewy ones either I do already have to take those as my calcium citrate. I have been having tummy issues and have not been taking them for weeks (which my doc knows) but I am not feeling well(possible mono) and need to get my body as healthy as possible.

I used to take two a day of these: http://www.nnpvitamins.com/vitafusion/womens-vitamins.php

Just switched over to the GNCs

btw, ugh about mono sorry to hear :(

I used to take two a day of these: Vitamins.php" rel="external nofollow">http://www.nnpvitamins.com/vitafusion/womens-vitamins.php Just switched over to the GNCs

GG I am curious why you aren't just taking normal multis rather than chewable? You are a ways out now and I think you will find normal tablets are cheaper for the same amount of nutrients. My surgeon was weird I suppose and had me taking normal tablets and capsules the day after surgery so I have never bothered with chewable or liquids.

To the OP, great idea to get yourself as healthy as possible. I am sorry to hear about the mono and hope you get good news from your upper GI series.

GG I am curious why you aren't just taking normal multis rather than chewable? You are a ways out now and I think you will find normal tablets are cheaper for the same amount of nutrients. My surgeon was weird I suppose and had me taking normal tablets and capsules the day after surgery so I have never bothered with chewable or liquids. To the OP, great idea to get yourself as healthy as possible. I am sorry to hear about the mono and hope you get good news from your upper GI series.

I hate hate hate swallowing pills. I'm that person that has to throw their head back dramatically just to get them to go down my throat, and I look like I'm about to choke or puke anyway. I have 2-3 meds and some supplements that don't come in chewables, so I have to take those as pills. If I have to add a big honking Vitamin pill to it, I just won't take it. These, I look forward to taking and I figure they're a lot better for you if you take them than if you leave them in the bottle :P

It's also a bit of a treat. These plus b12at first,and sugar free Fiber gummies plus sugar free calcium chews, like a little dessert at night.

I think when I check in tmw for my UGI I will ask about those gummies GamerGirl! Today I feel a bit better than normal, so praying that really is just gastritis, tho sadly he figured I'd continue(mentioned preop) until I got some of my abdo weight off duemto extra pressure in my stomach...30 lbs down but lots more to go! I'll check in tmw y'all!woops I thought when y'all were mentioning mono it was bc you saw my post on a different topic...then noticed duh I wrote it here...I am also having so other scary things going on, possible leak, going tmw for an upper gi bc my CT wasn't conclusive for leak....nervous on all accounts, hoping it is mono and herd/gastritis, both can be dealt with :) will keep you updated!

Edited by CrissyRing77

I hate hate hate swallowing pills. I'm that person that has to throw their head back dramatically just to get them to go down my throat, and I look like I'm about to choke or puke anyway. I have 2-3 meds and some supplements that don't come in chewables, so I have to take those as pills. If I have to add a big honking Vitamin pill to it, I just won't take it. These, I look forward to taking and I figure they're a lot better for you if you take them than if you leave them in the bottle :P

It's also a bit of a treat. These plus b12at first,and sugar free Fiber gummies plus sugar free calcium chews, like a little dessert at night.

She approved the gummies so m off to get some tmw!!! Thanks for the input!