Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Waiting For Approval

Just called hospital and found out they have not submitted my paperwork to the insurance company. I don't understand it though because if they had it ready for December how much changing would they have to do for January or February? This is a very stressful process.

What are they waiting for, Shay?? This is when you call and nag them until you get results...The squeaky wheel gets the oil, you know?!?

What are they waiting for, Shay?? This is when you call and nag them until you get results...The squeaky wheel gets the oil, you know?!?

That's exactly what I want to know. I've called twice today already. They need to make a move fast.

Good luck!

Thanks

Sorry to hear that this people think just because the holiday where present life stop for them and they think they don't have to work! Sorry but it gets me mad that some people don't care or don't think its important because it's not life or death situation! If I was you I will call them back and tell them 'what do you need to do to get them to summit the paperwork" 1) do you need to go to there office in person?

2) do you need to talk to a supervisor to see what's going on and why they asked authorization for December with no

problem and they couldn't do it this for this year yet? I'm sorry again I just don't like to see people dragging there feet to do there work! I'm just like this with everybody, that why I take care of my in laws, father, and husband medical appointments and all there medical paperwork!

I wish you the best of luck and hope that you get something resolve soon! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

I think of nothing is done by tomorrow I will show them my angry side for sure. Thanks so much for caring!

Poor shay, still no approval?? :(

Hang in there, hope it comes soon for you!!

Let 'em have it, ShayLove!!! This is ridiculous!!! I really do hope you get this straight, very soon!!! Please keep us posted!!

Shay? Any updates yet???

Shay? Any updates yet???

I was told by the hospital on Friday that my insurance won't cover the sleeve and I would would have to choose between the band and bypass. As soon as I hung up from them I called the insurance company and they told me the sleeve is covered and that they have no notes where anyone had contacted them about me. I then called the hospital back and the lady said she will have them contact my insurance company. Not sure what's going in but this is stressing me.

I was told by the hospital on Friday that my insurance won't cover the sleeve and I would would have to choose between the band and bypass. As soon as I hung up from them I called the insurance company and they told me the sleeve is covered and that they have no notes where anyone had contacted them about me. I then called the hospital back and the lady said she will have them contact my insurance company. Not sure what's going in but this is stressing me.

Can you go over to the hospital in person? So you can talk to a SUPERVISOR?!?! I forgot to tell you the last time and I hope you are doing that ----> asking for the persons you have talk to all this time?!?! This way you tell the supervisor who is been handling your case! This is horrible!!! I can feel your stress and I'm not going thru this!! I'm sorry you have to deal with somebody soooooo incompetent!!!! Good luck and keep us updated!!! Tomorrow is Monday a new week and hope for better results!! I'm crossing my finger for you!! I will be thing of you ????

Can you go over to the hospital in person? So you can talk to a SUPERVISOR?!?! I forgot to tell you the last time and I hope you are doing that ----> asking for the persons you have talk to all this time?!?! This way you tell the supervisor who is been handling your case! This is horrible!!! I can feel your stress and I'm not going thru this!! I'm sorry you have to deal with somebody soooooo incompetent!!!! Good luck and keep us updated!!! Tomorrow is Monday a new week and hope for better results!! I'm crossing my finger for you!! I will be thing of you dde47

Thank you so much! If I don't hear anything before I leave work today I'm going straight to the hospital when I get off.

Shay.. Why is the hospital submitting your paper work and supposedly working with your insurance company? Why isn't your bariatric doctors doing this? Confused

Omgness, I'm following this thread hoping to see Shay get the call that changes her life and I'm waiting patiently for your update lady...fingers crossed for u!!!