Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Fitness Challenge

Can I count vacuuming as exercise? ;p

Haha! Where I keep track of my food caloriecount.about.com YOU CAN enter things like housework, vacuuming, and show shoveling! I love that it lets you do that. I usually don't count that kind of stuff as exercise, nor do I try to eat back the calories burned through exercise, but everyone is different. :)

Globetrotter....I'm not surprised you're weight is up. Intense exercise will cause some inflammation/ Water retention initially. Don't be discouraged.

I mean srsly what the eff, I eat like 600 calories a day!! I've only lost 7 pounds this month!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I mean srsly what the eff, I eat like 600 calories a day!! I've only lost 7 pounds this month!! :angry::angry::angry: :angry: :angry::angry:

I suggested in a previous response that you may want to consider increasing daily caloric intake to create a good metabolic burn rate with respect to intense work outs like insanity. Try this. Your weight may increase slightly until your body adapts to the new homeostasis (give yourself at least 6 weeks to "fix" the metabolic burn rate). The temporary weight gain is just Water under the bridge. No need to get angry about it. It just is. The weight will drop again. Eating far fewer calories then calorie requirements will unfortunately lead to low metabolic burn rates. Generally, sub 1200 daily calories are reserved for new post ops. Once you move into vet territory and are wishing to find a way of eating for life, most doctors / nuts would suggest eating closer to 2000 calories daily in a nutritionally balanced fashion combined with moderate exercise. That is just my opinion and I am only stating to help. I think others would agree. Good luck. You are going to find success.

Edited by Fiddleman

2.5 miles today on the treadmill in the same amount of time it took me to walk 2 earlier this week.

It also helped clear my head a little about my 3 week stall. It's amazing what putting on the head phones and listening to CeeLo Green's "Fu*& You" song will do!!!!

I'm at 11.9 miles to my 50 mile goal.

I mean srsly what the eff, I eat like 600 calories a day!! I've only lost 7 pounds this month!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I know what you mean. I have been walking religiously, drinking my Water and Protein and eating right. I stay between 800 to 1100 calories. I have been bouncing between 283 and 287 for 2 weeks now. But...I am still loosing inches. I am down 5 pant sizes so far. Will be nice once the scale starts heading south again.

All right FINALLY got a teeny bit if walking in. 2 miles walking 52s plank 30 crunches

MTD: 9 miles no planks or crunches lately. Working too much.

3 miles so far for a total of 17.5 miles 2 planks done today. BBL with more miles. Winter weather has me staying upstairs at work so gotta burn some of this stir craziness off! ttl

3 more for a total of 20.5. Don't know if I'm done for the night or not!

Nope, just 15s, darn typo, I wish I could do 15m!

5 miles today did the plank thing again, still only did 15s, I truely am a wimp! Love the yoga class would do it everyday if I had the time. MTD-16.5 miles 3yc, 1 ss, 15m plank

15 m plank? You are awesome!

Ouch, Butter, more swimming, less running!

Ok.....blister update. Wow this thing is more painful than my broken toe back in September. I couldn't do my lunges today because of it, but I did get in an extra long swim. 25 laps.....my longest by far.

So my totals so far are 18.2 miles running, 2400 meters swimming and 120 lunges.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Ok, got in 4 miles on thurs, another SS, did the plank thing, am up to 23s, woohoo!, and today got in 4 miles, a yoga class, did the plank thing again up to 25s-progress!(darn Jello arms!) so MTD-24.5 miles 4yc, 2 SS. 25s plank

4 more for a total of 24.5 miles. Okay I'm done for the night! Hope I sleep good.

Pretty good first week for me.

Monday-Zumba+ planking, 1hr

Tuesday- treadmill + weights & abs, 1 hr

Wednesday- Water aerobics,1hr

Thursday- 1st day c25k + weights & abs, 1hr

Friday- treadmill, 30 min

Saturday- Qiforce, 1hr

Sunday- probably a day off. But maybe zumba

5.5 hrs down towards my goal of 12 hrs. Hopefully I'll need to reset my goal soon : )