Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost 3 Months With Pics And My Head Not Cut Off

I forgot to say the obvious --- you guys look AMAZING!!! Congratulations on all your hard work paying off!

Y'all look fantastic!!

You guys look amazing! Congrats!

I so enjoy reading your posts and your blog. It's inspiring! (Soon to be sleeved...Thursday of this week is my date.)

Good Luck McButterpants! Saturday is my day. Leave for Mexico on Friday....incredibly anxious!!!

What an inspiration! My husband and I are also getting sleeved together in early 2014. (Staggered a bit though for sanity!) Thanks so much for sharing your progress!

It's going to be a great shared experience! We're loving it. Nothing like having your best friend to through this with you.

You guys look amazing! Congrats! I so enjoy reading your posts and your blog. It's inspiring! (Soon to be sleeved...Thursday of this week is my date.)

You know what that means?? That means you made it through your pre-op without killing anyone. Yes? No deaths, right? Just checking.

You guys look amazing! Congrats! I so enjoy reading your posts and your blog. It's inspiring! (Soon to be sleeved...Thursday of this week is my date.)

You know what that means?? That means you made it through your pre-op without killing anyone. Yes? No deaths, right? Just checking.

Wow you both look amazing. Funny we always find fault in ourselves but praise our partner, you both need to take a minute to pat yourselves on the back great job! I'm 2 1/2 weeks out and lost 14 kgs about 30 lbs. I wasn't whinging but did say it was not a lot and my son and I went shopping and he put a 10 kg bag of rice in the trolly when I asked what he was doing he said just demonstrating some of what I had lost. Touché

You guys give me hope :) my surgery date is 2/17/14....my 30th birthday is 4/8/14. Hoping to be down at least a few pounds for my birthday even though it will be less than 2 months out from my surgery.

I am gob smacked....Congrats on your success you two.....You have made such a difference.. gamergirl....holy mollie! :rolleyes:

you both look amazing! I hope to be that small soon! one week til surgery :D i also hope to keep some of my curves. im afraid i wont have a butt anymore lol. As my parents got older their butts disappeared. heres hoping i have a lil cushion left when im done lol.

you both look amazing! I hope to be that small soon! one week til surgery :D i also hope to keep some of my curves. im afraid i wont have a butt anymore lol. As my parents got older their butts disappeared. heres hoping i have a lil cushion left when im done lol.

Oh girl, my butt has gotten so much smaller I keep checking to ensure I still have one! I realize it looks better smaller but I don't want to lose all of it.

I was raised in India until I was about 20 years old. We like our women with a little meat on them. Way too many people in that country thin from actual starvation, you know? My idea of what's attractive was formed by that upbringing.

I suspect I will set my goal higher than some others because I do not want to lose my curves. As I say, still want the hourglass, just a little less sand in it :P

You guys give me hope :) my surgery date is 2/17/14....my 30th birthday is 4/8/14. Hoping to be down at least a few pounds for my birthday even though it will be less than 2 months out from my surgery.

So I am a "slow loser" per this board's standards although I'm beyond delighted with my progress. But if give you an idea, I lost 20 lbs the first month (including pre-op) and 6 lbs in month 1. Trust me, that shows. So you will probably lose the "few pounds" you hope to :) Put a new outfit on your birthday list.

So I am a "slow loser" per this board's standards although I'm beyond delighted with my progress. But if give you an idea, I lost 20 lbs the first month (including pre-op) and 6 lbs in month 1. Trust me, that shows. So you will probably lose the "few pounds" you hope to :) Put a new outfit on your birthday list.