Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastic Surgery UK

I seem to have alot to say for myself today!

One thing that I often think about is excess skin and droopy boobs and I know for sure i will have a lot on my tummy when I'm done. I know i should cross that bridge when I come to it but I can't help but worry about it. I would much rather be slim with abit of droopiness but just how much will there be is what is worrying me.

Our American friends talk about plastic surgery ops they have had done as if they had simply gone to the dentist, it doesn't seem to be a biggy to them......but it is for me! It scares the hell out of me!

Anyone had anything done?

HI kATIE.My friend had her band in Belgium 2 years ago. She has lost 6 stone. She went back to the Belgium a few months ago and the same surgeon who banded her, did a Tummy Tuck. The cost was very little. The tt was excellent. She is now going back on good friday to one of his colleges to have her boobs done.!Mrs D

yeah, I reckon I will probably end up with a tuck but I hope my boobs look ok cos they are the only part of my body that i like at the moment!!!LOL

Will probably go off to Belgium or Paris to get it done, its sooooo much cheaper!

I hope everything is going OK with you Fay, I was concerned to read about your port problems:omg:

Keep us updated on everything

x katie

hello Katie Im Due To Have My Tummy Tuck On May 22nd, Im Not Having A Full Tt Just A Apronectomy, But Its Still Pretty Scary 4 Me. My Second Band Anniversary Is On 22nd March, I Must Say Im A Little Worried About My Upcoming Op But I Think I Will Go Through With It. I Will Let You All Know How I Get On

liz Xxx

hello Katie Im Due To Have My Tummy Tuck On May 22nd, Im Not Having A Full Tt Just A Apronectomy, But Its Still Pretty Scary 4 Me. My Second Band Anniversary Is On 22nd March, I Must Say Im A Little Worried About My Upcoming Op But I Think I Will Go Through With It. I Will Let You All Know How I Get On

liz Xxx

Hi Sugarplum,

U hv lose 7 stones, that is 98pounds. For each pound, you have to cut down or burnt around 3500calories. You really have done very well, and all in under 2 years. Well Done and Good luck on yr upcoming part TT. Do you have a before and after picture we can see.

sugarplum you look fantastic!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I need the band NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW. i THINK MAY BE I WILL PUT A PIC OR TWO ON HERE. jUST NEED TO SORT THEM OUT FIRST!fAY

Thankyou Donna, Mrs D sorry to hear u have mrsa i also suffered with it when i first had my band op, hope you feel better soon.

liz xxx

Hi Sugarplum,

Sorry for the late reply. Just came back from Dom Rep holiday and just saw your picture. OMG you look Fantastic !!! Well done infact. Good luck to your upcoming TT (or A) R u having it done here in UK or oversea? How much will it cost? With weight lost, my boobs gone south too. and I know in a year or 2 I too will need to think of having that done and my lower tummy, no amount of exercise will flatten it, so I might hv to consider having that done too in the near future. I put on 10lbs in Dom Rep, but have lose it all by today (Thank God) Its the alcohol and sweets desert. Very hard when going on All Inclusive. Hopefully my weight will start going down again now Im back.

SaggiJ

Hi Sugarplum,

Sorry for the late reply. Just came back from Dom Rep holiday and just saw your picture. OMG you look Fantastic !!! Well done infact. Good luck to your upcoming TT (or A) R u having it done here in UK or oversea? How much will it cost? With weight lost, my boobs gone south too. and I know in a year or 2 I too will need to think of having that done and my lower tummy, no amount of exercise will flatten it, so I might hv to consider having that done too in the near future. I put on 10lbs in Dom Rep, but have lose it all by today (Thank God) Its the alcohol and sweets desert. Very hard when going on All Inclusive. Hopefully my weight will start going down again now Im back.

SaggiJ

Hello again saggi, its good to hear u have had a gr8 time on your holls. I will be having my t/t done here in the uk on nhs as a follow upto the band as that was also nhs, i have my pre op assesment next month ill keep u updated on how things go !

Thanx Liz xxx :girl_hug:

Hi sugarplum...

The TT will be the best thing you ever done (after the band) I had one done when I lost a lot of weight before, It was amazing.

Unfortunately I gained the weight back!! Terrible, but results not totally ruined funny enough...if only I'd have known about the band then..

Anyway..I've yet to start a family.. If I can I would get another TT in a few years after all babies r done with PG! that's hoping I am successful with my band ( if I get approved on my consulation 02/April!

Good luck & well done to you