Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's the story behind your profile name?

My name is Amanda Rae and I am a Leo/Lioness. ;-)

You look great!! I mean you looked nice before but wow you look great!

my hooker name (if i were a hooker) is going to be would have been Anita Moore. pronounced i-needa more

My name is Melissa but grew up being called Missy and I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area so DFWTXMissy...

Random thought- Maybe I should change mine to my "hooker" name. Name of first pet: Tina Name of first street I lived on: Smithfield TinaSmithfield. Has a nice ring to it.

I love that game! Mine is Polly Cimarron!

{)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

And the name back2barb

I need to get back to what I used to be- a heathy, fit, easy on the eyes, nice hips and thighs kinda woman (like Barbie) ;)

I had lost over 100lbs on my own prior to nursing school and in my Quest to be valedictorian (which I did by the way), stopped exercising and became a major fat a$@, gaining it all back plus much more through my career the past 4 years. Added the year of my birth in case someone else is trying to get back2barb after letting themselves go too.

{)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

You look great!! I mean you looked nice before but wow you look great!

Thank you! I feel great!

Loobylou was the name of one of my cats. She was 23 when she died. 238 was my old house number.

Woo woo was the name I used years ago in an online game called Sissyfight 2000.

Fun Fun Love all the creativity! Mine not so much My uncle calls me DB and the other is my name.

As 50th birthday present to myself I bought a scooter. It is so much fun to ride I feel like a kid again, hence "scootergirl" rather than "scooter middle aged lady". Thanks to my sleeve I have lost enough weight to carry my daughter on the scooter with me. We have a great time together as we ride. Thank you, sleeve.

Mine has to do with when I used to fiddle around with my musical friends in college. We would busk on the streets of Seattle and even played in a few venues like The Show box. However, we mostly did Irish bars and book stores. I played for part of my college tuition by performing Irish tunes for others. Jammed quite a bit also in late night sessions with pints of Guinness. Yes, those were certainly the days. That was many years ago and music has taken a bit of a back stage place for one reason or another (family, career and more recently, wls / fitness). I hope to open that chapter again in the near future when the interest and time comes back again.

I joined this forum when I was about a week post-op, shell shocked and thinking "what the hell did I just do?" I know no one who had had this surgery, so I came online to look for support. Creativity in choosing my screen name was the last thought on my mind when I was signing up! My name is Betsy, and I live in Pennsylvania. Bleh!

When I was in high school I was really into the band evanescence. I was listening to the song whisper and kinda made it from there. Falling whisper

My hooker name is Sapphire Roaming. Kinda depressing!

When I was a child, I had red hair and my uncle started calling me Redbean...it has long since turned brown, but I still have people call me "Red". I love that my middle daughter has shocking red hair, hers will probably stay that way forever. It's gorgeous!!