Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November fitness challenge

7 miles tonight for a total of 89.37 miles. I'm working on hitting a hundred miles this month. I love being able to get on my exercise bike at work. I can't do it on day shift, but it works for evening and night shifts.

Well, finally made it over 100. 100.75 MTD. Not my best effort so far but it's an effort and that's what it's all about!!!

Another 4miles today holding steady, MTD-96 miles 11 sessions

Hope every one has a great Thanksgiving and may all our "calories" melt away!!!

Tomorrow is workout number 4 for the week. Jogged Monday and Wednesday, worked out with trainer on Tuesday. She's dedicated so were still working out tomorrow morning and Saturday.

I haven't kept a tally of miles walked/biked but I have walked...I suppose next month I need to say how many hours I will walk instead of miles :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I have not logged any exercise the past five days due to a flare up of sciatica. I will attempt to finish this month strong

over the last couple days.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Enjoy this wonderful day and give thanks for our many blessings in life!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you:)

Good job everyone. You all are killing it.....so today will not detail you no matter what. Make sensible decisions today, and whatever little treats you enjoy, don't feel bad about them cause tomorrow you will burn then right back off.

Me and missus butter got a jump start and ran a 5 mike turkey trot. Then proceeded to eat most of it back in the form of fresh hot finish line pancakes. Damn then pancakes. They just shoved a plate in my hand....I couldn't say no. :)

Did my own personal Turkey Trot 10K today! Second 10K this week and I feel awesome! Been on a cruise since Saturday and I have lost 4 pounds!!

Totals so far this month:

Run: 40.9 (Goal 40)

Walk: 76.7 (Goal 50)

Bike: 15 (Goal 30)

Total: 132.6

Hoping to meet my biking goals this weekend.