Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleevers Come In!

Hello, I just got approved yesterday. Have not set a date yet. They said Nicole the scheduler would be calling later this week!

Very exciting to be cleared for everything! Welcome to the group! I will add you to the unknown date list and move you up when you confirm a date!

I don't have a firm date yet but should be early December. I started this journey in late February. All my tests are done, 6 months of NUT is done. I have been approved by insurance and will get a firm date next week. I'll be 64 on Halloween so I'm probably the oldest one on this journey.

Welcome to the group and congrats on getting approved! My brother's birtday is Halloween too! Happy early birthday to you!

We haven't posted a lot of ages on here so not sure what our group age range is. Never too late to try to be the healthiest we can be!

I will add you to the unknown date list and move you up when you confirm a date!

Ok, this is what I've come up with for dates. Let me know when you have a solid date and I can update the list.

• Dec 02 Krysta03
  • Dec 02 gaslimgal
  • Dec 02 jess9395
  • Dec 02 Annadette
  • Dec 02 sookie
  • Dec 03 Tasha420
  • Dec 03 SouthernCharm
  • Dec 03 redilla42
  • Dec 03 skinnynewbecky2014
  • Dec 03 Sinderelly
  • Dec 04 L-in-NJ
  • Dec 04 Healthbound
  • Dec 04 kledislynn's mommy
  • Dec 04 Katdrox
  • Dec 05 Blondiee
  • Dec 05 Lioness813
  • Dec 06 kyholder
  • Dec 06 harleychic
  • Dec 09 De-jo
  • Dec 09 AshleyMidwife
  • Dec 09 Sweettart702
  • Dec 09 MShell
  • Dec 09 Carlotta
  • Dec 10 hopecomeswithtime
  • Dec 11 liciamarie
  • Dec 11 KaminaBlue
  • Dec 11 Only1likeme
  • Dec 11 soul2bleed
  • Dec 11 Volfan
  • Dec 11 dencob1
  • Dec 11 MnWin
  • Dec 11 onedaycloser
  • Dec 12 amills
  • Dec 12 kellymoon
  • Dec 13 Mommie4
  • Dec 13 amduc (and husband!)
  • Dec 16 slvrsax
  • Dec 16 elhudge
  • Dec 16 Mfs
  • Dec 17 Shelly70
  • Dec 17 Serenah
  • Dec 18 Sns513
  • Dec 18 Nona337am
  • Dec 18 gemgirl
  • Dec 18 mija1980
  • Dec 26 ReEstDec2013
  • Dec 27 Carmen1963
  • Dec 30 elsnanny

No date yet:

• AtlantaRed
  • beansmomma
  • HoustonTexanFan
  • AngiD
  • fpmr96a
  • SueRN
  • Simpley_ke
  • Vixey
  • macman
  • MonisNatural
  • fmpr96a
  • Tarheel79
  • SeniorMoment
  • birdbutch
  • Nurse_Bonnie

I'm getting sleeved in Puerto Vallarta on December 12th. I will be revising from the band to sleeve. CW is 254 lbs and I'm 5'4" and 33 years old. My highest weight pre band (2005) was 293 and I got down to 209 for a split second before my band slipped and was then replaced. My GW is 150-160 lbs. Looking forward to getting to know you all while we anxiously await this new journey

I'm getting sleeved in Puerto Vallarta on December 12th. I will be revising from the band to sleeve. CW is 254 lbs and I'm 5'4" and 33 years old. My highest weight pre band (2005) was 293 and I got down to 209 for a split second before my band slipped and was then replaced. My GW is 150-160 lbs. Looking forward to getting to know you all while we anxiously await this new journey

Welcome to the group! I will add you to the list! Looking forward to following with you on this new life for us!

Wow!! 62 people so far! It's amazing to know this number will grow as more people get their dates closer to December! Everyone should have a sleeve buddy for their specific date (hopefully)!

I am in the waiting room for my nut appointment. After that I will meet the scheduler to make a date for my surgery!

I go tomorrow for one of my last three visits before surgery. I'm nervous I doubt I have lost any this month has been rough on me. I lost my grandma who was like a mother to me on the 10th . Then I switched jobs on the 15th. And now we are dealing with our apartments management because someone stole our rent money order out of the drop box. It has been extremely stressful this month. I hope I have lost something when I see the surgeon tomorrow. Wish me luck

I am in the waiting room for my nut appointment. After that I will meet the scheduler to make a date for my surgery!

So exciting! Keep us posted!

I go tomorrow for one of my last three visits before surgery. I'm nervous I doubt I have lost any this month has been rough on me. I lost my grandma who was like a mother to me on the 10th . Then I switched jobs on the 15th. And now we are dealing with our apartments management because someone stole our rent money order out of the drop box. It has been extremely stressful this month. I hope I have lost something when I see the surgeon tomorrow. Wish me luck

So sorry you are having such a rough month! Also terribly sorry about your Grandma.

Even if you did everything to a T, stress is enough to throw everything off. It is what it is, don't add more worry to yourself worrying about the appt.

Hope you are able to get things smoothed over before your surgery so you can focus on recovery.

Keep us posted!

OK it is official...Dec 11th for me..7am :D ..all day testing on Nov 20th..not looking forward to drinking that barium but at this point, will do whatever is necessary. LOVE our thread, a BIG thank-you to Atlanta Red!

OK it is official...Dec 11th for me..7am :D ..all day testing on Nov 20th..not looking forward to drinking that barium but at this point, will do whatever is necessary. LOVE our thread, a BIG thank-you to Atlanta Red!

YAY....another December 11th buddy! I think if I am looking at the list right, at this point, December 11th is the most popular date for surgery! They told me yesterday that I wouldn't know until the 10th what time my surgery will be...they schedule them the day before...I just hope it's early morning...I'm the first one scheduled for that day so far!

Congratulations...isn't it such a relief?

Yay! Congrats on getting your date! I moved you up on the list.

I'm trying to get my date penciled in. I only have one more thing to do and I am self pay. Hope to hear back from the scheduler to see if she is willing to save my date!

Love this big group too!

Good for you...perhaps you will be with us on the 11th??