Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleevers Come In!

I am DeezTyme for whomever wud like to add me as well:). Gn my friends. I pray sweet blessings on u all.

I am BestYet2ComeCT on myfitnesspal.com, can someone please add me? Thanks!

I added everyone that had their MFP username listed. Eventhough it says you can add by email, it also gives you the option to type in the email or username and send the request. (I did it from my mobile device.) Hope this helps.

My username is TSneed73

I am BestYet2ComeCT on myfitnesspal.com, can someone please add me? Thanks!

I sent you a friend request Best.

Hi all...please send email addresses for MFP! Mine is elainejohnson3074@gmail.com. Thanks!!

I'm on mfp. BrandyWhitfield

Hi all...please send email addresses for MFP! Mine is elainejohnson3074@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Hi Lainey, I tried to search for you on MFP by your email address and it doesn't bring back any results. :(

Nycbrawd@gmail.com AKA mich129

Michele :)

I had a stall about 3-4 weeks out. Starting going to the gym and walking the treadmill for 30 minutes than doing the "sit-down" elliptical (not sure the correct name for it), and the leg press, hoping it would jump start me again.

I think it might be due to our increase of food during this time? Hormonal changes as well? I have heard it passes..I am 6 week post-op as of today and down a few more pounds. My clothes are getting really loose YAY!

Hello my weight loss family. I came in today for my first post op checkup n my blood pressure was very very high so the doctor decided to take it laying down twice and standing up twice. my pulse was 144 at rest. So he thinks maybe but not for sure borderline dehydration. But I get from 60-64 oz daily. So I asked about a leak, he says nah, the symptoms for it, u do not have other than elevated pulse. So now at my, what Shuda been, at best 30' appt, I'm hooked up to an iv of 2 Fluid bags, nurses everywhere getting blood and I lay here cold and praying that they don't keep me. Other than nooooo energy and an OCC bp elevation at home, I thot I was doing pretty good. One good pot of gold, he says I can start stage twoooo, Yippie!! But I can't start it flat on my bck here, they need to order me an egg! Anyways, I just wanted to update and again, ask for ur prayers. Ty all in advance and keep up the gr8j ur doing. XOXO, Dee Dee

Update: I've been home about an hr. Was at Dr for 5 hrs. Bc of a "mis communication in my bloodwork", it delayed my results after being stuck 4x's and put on 2 bags iv Fluid. I get home, doc just called and said that my blood work A+! He thinks that my bp is responding to the decrease in calories since Dec 16, 2013 til present. He cleared me for stage wo, egg yesss and so forth. I'm eating it now w cottage chz, not bad. Tummy tolerating it well, altho a few time its feels like it wants to kinda spasm, but then relaxes and I move on. Since its been 30', ima stop eating, as per nutritionist. Wait 30-40' to drink. Thx for any prayers sent up. As of today, I've lost 27#'s, praise God. Have a gna.

Update: I've been home about an hr. Was at Dr for 5 hrs. Bc of a "mis communication in my bloodwork", it delayed my results after being stuck 4x's and put on 2 bags iv Fluid. I get home, doc just called and said that my blood work A+! He thinks that my bp is responding to the decrease in calories since Dec 16, 2013 til present. He cleared me for stage wo, egg yesss and so forth. I'm eating it now w cottage chz, not bad. Tummy tolerating it well, altho a few time its feels like it wants to kinda spasm, but then relaxes and I move on. Since its been 30', ima stop eating, as per nutritionist. Wait 30-40' to drink. Thx for any prayers sent up. As of today, I've lost 27#'s, praise God. Have a gna.

So glad you are home!!! Please continue to monitor you BP and make sure it doesn't go up too high! I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!!

So I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the yoyo scale? I'm down a pound for a day or two, then up a half or whole pound. The next day it usually goes back to lower than before the gain but it really depressing to see gains when I'm eating 500 calories and walking a mile. Grrrrrrrr.

So I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the yoyo scale? I'm down a pound for a day or two, then up a half or whole pound. The next day it usually goes back to lower than before the gain but it really depressing to see gains when I'm eating 500 calories and walking a mile. Grrrrrrrr.

Sounds like me! I've tried weighing once a week, but just can't do it. So now I weigh twice a week, this way I don't see the daily gain.

I too stopped weighing every day. There are just too many things that can cause the changes...sodium, Water, etc. I was driving myself crazy seeing it go up and down..so I am at every three or four days.