Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nj March Chat

Dianne, I am sure Gary will LOVE them. Who doesn't love perky boobs???? I want perky boobs,but I would rather have the flat tummy, that is priority #1 for me. TAKE those PAIN MEDS......feel better and enjoy costco. ~Mandy

Dianne - you will be fine. I do not care if you are 20 or 87 who would not love perky boobs. I want them!!! with each passing day you will grow to love them and then will come when you will be flashing people to try them out. I say that cause my sister did it. Maybe you will not go the the extreme like she did but it is pretty funny thinking about it.

Hi All.

Not much new going on here. DH is still sick, my company is still in upheaval and life goes on. The only change is Clifford has come to visit. *yippee - flipping - skippy* Just another layer to enhance a week already colored in shades of drama....

Eileenie - Thanks for the support. I find it shocking - but not everybody has a crazy sister. I really thought that everybody did - but I am pretty sure that folks without one must think I am hideously evil and cold. *sigh* If they just had experienced the YEARS of lies...But you're right. No matter how crazy - she'll always be my baby sister. Hugs back at ya!

Darcy - Hi! Hope you are having a great day! Oh - and Dang it Girl! You are fired. I forgot my lottery tickets last night and missed a drawing! LOL!!

Diane - Our perky princess is back!! WaHoo!! Glad to see you are feeling well enough to stop in. I am thinking good thoughts for pain relief. 15 yr old boobs? I could go for that, maybe... But, I would rather have my 15 yr old butt. :( Hugs!!! Guess this will be your first year with a HAPPY bathing suit shopping experience. I am green... :]

Mandy - The occassional weepiness is to be expected with such a little girl. I am so glad that Abi seems to like the school. That will be all to the good in trying to get her on an even keel. Hugs!!! *no story time, yet today. (one of my co-workers is out.) I will forward as soon as I can.

Mary - I bet getting the computer fixed wasn't as expensive as the Therapy you would need if you couldn't go on-line, right? Hugs!!

Betty - The joys of being a mature woman...any job is like working in a day-care center. Thank goodness it is possible to overcome the gap. Glad to hear you had a good time.

Well my Dear Ones... I have to get back to it. I have more work waiting for me - so today I don't have to try to LOOK busy - I actually AM busy. It's kinda nice.

Love and Hugs to All!

Irene

Hello, everyone1

I certainly didn't expect to see Dianne already posting on here, all doped up like that! (wink, nod, and giggling!) Good for you, Dianne, girlfriend! Those aren't 15 year old boobs...they are yours! Do you remember all those newbies freaking out right after band surgery? I bet this anxiety is just like that, and will pass...and you'll get used to your new skin. You're doing great, it seems to me, and you still have your sense of humor, so that's another good sign. I would take my 15 year old upper arms, if I could pick...followed by my 15 year old thighs!

Beanie, your job ideas sound pretty good...I bet it's hard to decide. Whatever you think, I'm sure it will be good. I bet the story you are writing for Abi is great, too!

Hey, Eileen! Please, I hope you are not just cleaning house this weekend. Is it snowing up there?

I'm kinda just planning our Disney trip for this summer...everyone's on spring break in the coming week, so my sister and I can do some finalizing of the overall "plan". One of DD's friends is coming to spend the night with us on Sunday night...then DD goes over there to spend the night Monday night. We're taking DH's dad to see Josh Groban that night.

I guess that's about all...hope everyone is having a great Friday night!

Hi Girls,

Dianne, its good to see you and the girls :) You DID the right thing, just give it some time. ..... HOT STUFF.

Cindy, yes we had snow today, I left work early, picked up DD...went home, stuffed my face w/food and took a nap. Got up at 5, and did some cleaning ROFL !! Tomorrow we are suposed to see HighSchool Musical at a local HS.... should be fun IF we don't get the 14" of snow they are promising LOLOL DISNEY OHHHHHHHhhh HOW FUN, my DD wants to go there so bad she can taste it. I think next winter we might go down :)

Beanie :( how was the inlaw visit?

Darcy how is FIL? and how is the new dreadmill ;) hehehehehe.... I know your just usin and abusin it .. you go girl.

Mary, Sherry, Kat, Crispy, Deb, Betty and the rest of you lovies, I'll post to yah tomorrow.... I'm getting sleepy and my fingers just can't type anymore LOL

Boy did we get a ton of ice, DH doesn't think the snow blower is gonna be able to handle it. He's out there now. ICK ICK ICK winter go away :)

Good Morning and Happy Green Day :)

How many of you are making corned beef :) LOL Not me, I can't stand that stuff LOL I'd rather have shepards pie. Don't drink to much green beer or green wine or what ever..... ;) (chit, I aint even Irish hehehehe).

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend??? We are suposed to go see HS Musical but if the streets are to icy.... oh well.

Dianne baby, how are you feeling today?

I gotta go make DD Breakfast, I'll sneak back in later.

Happy Weekend Chickies :)

Mornin' all. I am off to buy my fridge today. I waited because there was a special to the first 25 customers today, $100 off the cost of any appliance over $399. I am getting ready to dash out the door. I will check back in later. Hope everyone has a great weekend planned. My mom is going to have Abi over tonight so I can actually get some rest. Be back later. ~Mandy

Good morning everyone! Happy St. Patricks Day!!!

Thanks so much for all the kindness over my losing Bailey. Some people get it, some don't. He was part of my daily life, and in my heart for over 16 years---it was hard to let that go. I am feeling better about it now, for several weeks, when I would pet him, and feel his bones, and try to doctor his ear, I felt like it was hurting him, and I never wanted him to hurt...so it was right, hard but right.

Dianne---so good to see you up and posting! Wow---15 year old boobies!!! Right now, my belly WOULD stick out further, so they have to wait!!! I would love to have them done, but the TT has to come first. I have a muscle that needs repaired in my belly---so that is first. Besides, mine are sagging so much now, I am afraid if I "fixed" them, and releived the pressure, my face may wrinkle up like an 80 year old womans!!!

Mandy---good luck finding the fridge you want!!! Glad Abi is getting started in her classes, and that you are going on like it is an everyday occurance, by letting her go with you Mom....keeps her calmer I bet feeling like things are all as usual.

Beannie---I can see your dilemma, as far as the jobs go. I have no doubt, I would look to the same field. I am old and set in my ways!!! Plus the market you are in will always be full of highs and lows---and if you can make it through the lows---you will be right there to rake it in during the next high!!! I think you would make a great teacher---I really do, but I also think if I needed to finance a house, someone with experience, in all aspects would be a blessing as well. We had such a wonderful lady help us when we did our housing finance years ago---I can't help but wonder if we had gotten some new girl who wasn't well trained what we would have ended up with! Good Luck in making the tough decisions!----Hope DH is feeling better!!!

Mary---I too would have had the PC repaired! We are considering a new one. Sherry offered her DH's help in deciding what I need. Besides the obvious lobotomy!!!

Eileenie---poor you!!! More snow! We have had beautiful weather---I'll save some for you! It has been up to 70 already! Grass is begining to green, some trees are showing signs of buds forming--I actually have a crocus bloomed out, and several others ready. The iris, and daffodils, hyacinths, and tulips are up, but just the leaves so far. Spring is coming to NM and I am SOOOOOO glad!!! Now, we are supposed to have another storm move through the end of next week---so we are not done with winter yet, but I am getting so anxious!!!

Cindy---when you say Disney trip----which one? DH and I were talking about taking the granddaughter to CA, this year, but decided to give it another year---then maybe we can take the grandson too!

Will settle for 6 flags with her this year! I cannot believe I will be able to ride anything I want to as well!!! That was one of my big goals with this surgery! Look out roller coasters here I come!

Deb---all well in your house yet? My DD is sick, they sent her for a flu test, but she "just" has a stomach virus of some kind, her test was negative thankfully. She of course got the shot (she is a nurse), but had all the syptoms, so the Dr, made her get tested!!! Hope y'all are well again!

Betty---what's on the agenda for the weekend? What's cooking? We are meeting the family for Breakfast here in a couple of hours. Once a month or so we all meet at a local buffet. That way we can all pay our own way as we go in. We all get together, visit, catch up, none of us have to cook, none of us have to clean. Then it frees up the weekend for everyone to do their own thing, without trying to find time to check in with all the family! After breakfast my DD's soon to be step daughter, has a soccer game we are going to. Our first "grandchild" sporting event!!! After that, Rick is going to work on the van---and I the laundry. We want to get all our work done, tomorrow we want to go to a movie, do some shopping---fun time!

Sherry---what's going on girl---you are not around much. You did read where Cindy sent the Monkeys home---so they are available for dispatch anytime....you better be careful.....you and Chris, both...y'all living close enough we could get double duty out of one swoop of the flying monkeys!!! Don't think we won't do it!!!!

Darcy---what kind of job are you looking into? Something nursing? We wanna know!!!

Well I need to get in the shower. I was so tired lastnight, I showered, and went to bed with wet hair----omg----my hair, needs to be dried!!! It is so thin----at least I can't blame my hair for lack of weight loss!

Talk to y'all later. Like eileenie said, take it easy on the green beer---or green whatever!!! I am like you =no corned beef and cabbage for me!!!

Kat

I LOVE corned beef and cabbage, but no one in my house does, so I have to get it from a restauant :) Mine is much better. The Irish population here is huge so there will be parties all weekend, and they dye the Water green from Lake Michigan. (they do such a great job that it stays that color all year LOL) It really a good time, there is a parade, parties, the bars all have "pub grub" and the city comes to life, it's great way to start spring. I am staying home until later in the afternoon, my mom wants me to drop Abi off at 4:30 or 5 and she is going to spend the night, and then go to church with her tomorrow. I will get her back tomorrow afternoon.

I made the decision on the fridge. I got a side by side with a huge fridge and small freezer. (I have a chest freezer in the garage that I use anyway) It has the pull out shelves, and gallon sized compartments on the door. It also has ice and Water in the door with a filter system so I will actually be able to use it, woohoo! So after it's delivered my kitchen will finally match. When we moved in the fridge was almond, the stove was white, the microwave was stainless, and the dishwasher is black. I replaced the stove right away. (my sister had an almost new black stove that they didn't need so I bought it from her), I kept the dishwasher and now I have replaced the fridge. I also got a black microwave. Next project is to paint the walls, I've got a bright pumpkin/coral orange for the walls. Hubby is afraid it's going to be too dark but I like it.

Well I'm going to try to get some more sleep. I was up late and then had to be up and out by 7:30 this am. Be back soon, ~Mandy

Good Afternoon!

Went shopping, and my last stop I hurt my back! So, I am hobbling around like a 100 year old lady! We were going to go riding today but not now!:)

I am not crazy about corn beef and cabbage, but I make it every year and it really turns out good. Once a year is enough for me though. So, I have mine cooking now. I spice it up pretty good though so it makes it extra good.

Not much new here, it's been nice and my roses are all budded out and ready to bloom in a few days or week. I love roses and have them all over my yard.

Well, I am going to go sit back on the heating pad for a while.

Catcy you later!

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

I usually make corned beef/cabbage...but forgot to do it this year. We make this sauce for the corned beef with sour cream, coarse ground mustard like Dijon, a titch of sugar...it's yummy! But, this year we're having meatball sandwiches! LOL! I AM wearing a Dublin Rugby Club t-shirt, though...so I'm in the spirit!

This Disney trip is a land/sea combo in Florida this summer. Like Mandy (and Patty), I am a full-out Disney fan...it's a wonderful place to vacation...I love it there, and am looking forward to "feeling" my mom's presence as we Celebrate our happy achievements there (nephew's college graduaduation/my retirement). I recommend highly taking all kids and kids-in-spirit to WDW or Disneyland!

Happy St. Patrick's Day :D :tea: :high5: :evil: :) :yuck: :)

All the green I could find in the icons hahaha

Well, I'm trying to pay catch-up now. I can't explain where I've been other than being so burnt out from computers that I haven't had the umphff to post. Kinda in a vegetative state after 4pm every day. Lets just say work has been keeping me super busy.

(see...I started to type this over two hours ago, someone at the door, stopped to do something then just remembered now I started this WHEW!)

I've also been attending a stained glass class with my hubby and a workshop with my friend Donna at night. My Reiki classes and now Healing with Angels classes are very interesting and keeping me spiritually balanced. Definately need that with everything thats going on hahaha. Anyway...no need for monkeys unless they can clean house and chip in at work otherwise please keep em cause my plate is full and trying to take care of them too will justs be too much hahaha.

Since I was away for quite a bit between typing. I'll try sending this now then start another for personals.

Here goes...

ok that worked whew....

Cindy - I love Disney myself. Haven't been in quite a few years...hmmm might have to work on a trip there myself in the near future. Maybe this time I can truly enjoy every bit of it versus the way it was the last time for me. Long story but, that's when I had a decision to make about my first husband. Anywho, I just love how Disney makes you feel like a kid again. I just LOVE their new commercials where the parents turn into kids on the rides with their kids then pass a window/mirror and turn back into adults. Great concept by Disney...terrific commercial! I hope you enjoy your planning and have an even better time this year.

Betty - You like my long posts? I thought I made them too long so only did it a few times a month lol. Anyway thank you for your kind words. So you like Roses? I love the outdoor ones. What kinds do you grow and what colors? My favorites are those tiny roses that come in really bright fushia or hot pink and they bloom all summer. Tiny tiny ones. My mom got me a nice bush of them that we put in the garden on the hill near the pool. I can float by and keep my eye on them. Beautiful! A friend of mine used to grow long stem roses. She'd only get a few perfect ones but, those were so nice. Yellow was her favorite. I'm with you...not a big fan of Corned Beef and Cabbage.

Mandy - Your refrigerator/freezer sounds really nice. I'm with you, I have a spare freezer in my basement so I'd get the bigger fridge too. When I do over my kitchen I'll be headed towards stainless myself...right now I have all black appliances and man oh man with two goldens they get extremely dusty!!! It's aweful! Hope you enjoy it. Glad you're getting the help for your daughter. Hope all goes well with that.

Kat - Don't worry I'm here :) I'm around and kicking. Sorry again about your kitty and congrats on finally getting things settled with the fence dude. How did the new fence come out? Always remember...what goes around comes around so that fence hitter will be seeing something of his getting ruined someday...you'll see. I'm a true believer in Karma and he just set his own up in a bad way. Too funny on the boob lift thing causes you to get face wrinkles. You cracked me up with that...but you also got me thinking haha. I'm going to need some work myself but, I need to lose this last 49 pounds first. Ugh. My DH said anytime you're ready he'll gladly help you with your computer too just give us a call :tea:

Eileen - hey buddy.....lets just say my gluggin hasn't been going well although last night and today I'm doing ok. No clue why lol. ummm I have grape coolaid in one hand and Cadbury Mini-Eggs in the other....isn't sounding good is it? But ooooo it is hahaha. (put down the eggs....slowly back away hahaha) I hope you can make your HS thing tonight. We got snow too yesterday. Man did it snow..took me almost 2 hours to get home on a commute that normally takes me 45 minutes. Then the rain after the snow was terrible. Everything is all slushy today and freezing now. What a mess...pretty white but a mess lol. Hope things are going well at work for you and you can get a breather soon. I know ALL too well how that feels to be so busy. Hugs!

Bean - How is DH doing today? My DH was pretty sick last week, that's how I caught my cold but, he never had the full blown flu. He had the shivers, fever, sour stomach but didn't heave and a wicked stuffed sinuses and coughing. I do hope your DH feels better soon. Were you able to enjoy the company? Sorry to hear things are changing and hectic at work for you too. I often think I'd like to change jobs too but then again...that's usually on the days someone has really REALLY ticked me off and that takes alot to do. Thankfully it's not too often it happens. I guess I'd love to be a millionaire and just decide what my whim is for the day but, alas I didn't hit the jackpot so I'm back behind my desk :)

Mary - Glad you got your computer fixed. Isn't it frustrating when they don't work right or are soooo slow? I hate it. I'm so impatient when it comes to that stuff. Thankfully I live with a computer geek and I just have to convince him to work on mine when it acts up. Of course sometimes I just have to really get ticked before he'll look at it lol. I'm not a paying customer so I don't rate sometimes hahaha. Depends whats on TV etc lol.

Diane - You're up and about so that's great. I hope someday I too can have perky boobies :D I wouldn't mind 15 year old ones lol. I have to work on a TT first though I think. I don't know if they do both at the same time...I guess it will depend on the doc I pick. I have a ways to go yet soooo I'll just dream about it now. Hope things have slowed down for you at home. Hope you feel even better soon.

Darcy - Hey there girlfriend. How are things going? How are you doing with the exercise still? Thank you for PMing me the other day....it really made me smile. Do you enjoy cooking? I seem to like it best in the cooler months. I'm ankering to bake something but, don't know what. Hmmm might have to peek around the web for something different. Have you tried www.cooks.com for recipes? It's awesome! Give it a whirl if you're looking for something different.

Well this thing won't go back any further...I hope I caught almost everyone. Ann, Pat, Patty, Crispy...Howdy gals. I miss ya and I hope all is well.

Peace Out People! :hippie: :rockon:

I just had to say, about 6 or so this evening, we were waiting for friends to show up so we could go to dinner, and the Disney commercial with the Dad and the boy come on. I told Rick, I love the new ads---someone nailed that! We were discussing it when our friends come in, she agreed with me ---then I come here, and Sherry said the same thing, and the post was done about the time we were discussing it!!!

Well I don't want to make Betty feel bad, because I am so sorry you hurt your back---but we did get a ride in today---it was sooooooo nice!!! We did about 70 miles---my first for the season. It is supposed to cool off next week- but I enjoyed it today. We also went riding at a friends farm today---she had 8 head she needed culled for banding/branding. I am telling you, I have not rode in a working fashion in so long, I forgot what an awesome core exercise it is! It is nonstop balance, and muscle control. Especially with the quick turning, reining, etc involved in herding. I have full intentions of doing more of it. I have massive sore obliques tonight from it---so obviously they need work!!!

Well I am off to "shop" for bar stools!

Talk to you tomorrow!

Kat

I had a really bad saturday....i ate so much sugar and now regret it....i am going back on track today....i am up 2 pounds and was looking forward to my 199 weight...not for a few more days now have to start over.....this one has to be short i have my oldest son on my lap and the other one walking around...have to make breakfast...have a good day and hope to talk to u all later...does everytone here have aol or something that maybe we could chat on like a instant message...that would be fun to do...bye all deb