Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Didnt know I was so big!

Well, I just took my "before" pics (my surg is in 5 days). I always avoid cameras and I am truly shocked to see myself now. I was unaware of my true size. Come on 5 days.....

Definitely keep those pics!!!! Someday you'll be trilled you have em :). Congrats on almost being there!!!!!

HW 312, pre-op (RNY) 255, current weight 204.2

Well' date=' I just took my "before" pics (my surg is in 5 days). I always avoid cameras and I am truly shocked to see myself now. I was unaware of my true size. Come on 5 days.....[/quote']

Don't feel bad. I took a pic of my self too and was like WHAT!!!! My surgery is next week I can't wait. Best of luck. Take care.

My new journey 2013. SD 7-30-13

I didn't take any pictures, nor did I save any clothes. Those memories I can do without! Always looking forward...

Mine's July 30th too! You're the first one I've seen with my same date.

And I'm sure I'll keep the pics but they disgust me right now!

I didn't take any pictures' date=' nor did I save any clothes. Those memories I can do without! Always looking forward...[/quote']

The clothes will gladly go! :D

Mine's July 30th too! You're the first one I've seen with my same date.

And I'm sure I'll keep the pics but they disgust me right now!

Cool! We can keep each other posted. What time is ur surgery? Yes the pictures are something I'm not proud of, but will be a reminder of what I don't want to look like.

Cool! We can keep each other posted. What time is ur surgery? Yes the pictures are something I'm not proud of' date=' but will be a reminder of what I don't want to look like.

My new journey 2013. SD 7-30-13[/quote']

My surgery is at 7:30. You?

I plan on keeping the pics, like you said, as a reminder. But, I hope nobody sees them. I was embarrassed myself, and horrified! But, we're down to four days. :)

I'm so excited....and maybe 2% scared.

My surgery is at 7:30. You?

I plan on keeping the pics' date=' like you said, as a reminder. But, I hope nobody sees them. I was embarrassed myself, and horrified! But, we're down to four days. :)

I'm so excited....and maybe 2% scared.[/quote']

LoL me too. 7:30 am but the nurse said I have to check in at 6 am. What I did with my pictures is e-mailed it to my self and made a folder and saved it, after that I deleted it from the camera. Now I know no one can see my pictures. Yes I agree excited and a lil scared. I'm getting the sleeve procedure. How about you?

I kept one outfit. Put it on a couple weeks ago ad had a good laugh. Man oh man that was ugly.

LoL me too. 7:30 am but the nurse said I have to check in at 6 am. What I did with my pictures is e-mailed it to my self and made a folder and saved it' date=' after that I deleted it from the camera. Now I know no one can see my pictures. Yes I agree excited and a lil scared. I'm getting the sleeve procedure. How about you?

Not sure what time I have to be there....probably bout the same. That's a good idea with the pics cuz I sure don't want people to come across em on my camera! I'll have to do that too. :)

I am getting the full bypass. I wish it were this time, next year, so I'd be skinny!!! LOL.

Not sure what time I have to be there....probably bout the same. That's a good idea with the pics cuz I sure don't want people to come across em on my camera! I'll have to do that too. :)

I am getting the full bypass. I wish it were this time' date=' next year, so I'd be skinny!!! LOL.[/quote']

LoL! I know right. There's a part of me that wants to pack some of my colthes that I don't want to fit in, but I know it to early. I do have an old black dress I bought years ago that I never put on, but it will be my inspiration dress. I would like to fit in it. LoL!

LoL! I know right. There's a part of me that wants to pack some of my colthes that I don't want to fit in' date=' but I know it to early. I do have an old black dress I bought years ago that I never put on, but it will be my inspiration dress. I would like to fit in it. LoL!

I'll be happy to fit in some of the stuff I have already! But yeah, km already wanting to throw everything out and start over! I wear scrubs to work and I can't wait to get smaller ones. :)

Are you on a pre-surg diet of any kind?

I'll be happy to fit in some of the stuff I have already! But yeah' date=' km already wanting to throw everything out and start over! I wear scrubs to work and I can't wait to get smaller ones. :)

Are you on a pre-surg diet of any kind?[/quote']

Yes I'm on a two week liquid diet. I cheated 3 times, but I'm good now I don't care for food. I have to drink 5 Protein shakes a day. I can have sugar free Jello, sugar free popsicle, crystsl light, and chicken broth. How about you?