Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are all the oldies!?

Thanks for all the updates! Wow you all look amazing!! This is what I am looking forward to! Surgery date was 01/20/14.

Your gonna lov the new you!! Stay focused n prayers coming your way :))

Hi all I had my surgery september2012 My start wt 448 Surgery wt 419 1 st year anniversary wt 279 Current wt 242 226lbs gone fitting in 1x on top 2x on the bottom (from7-8xl) My goals pre op were to be able to chase my grandson- check Walk up stairs without holding the rail- half a check can do a few up and check for down unless I am really tired. Be able to walk a mile- check! Did it easily when I had to get my car out of the shop. Surprised me that I was able to do it( glad my neighbors weren't home to give me a ride) Go on a mission trip to Africa - not yet but I think I am going to go google that right now! Maybe this summer. I am working full time nights, able to wear skinny jeans comfortably, buy stuff at a thrift store easily, and swim for over an hour and then do physical therapy in the alpine pool for another ten min. I have a tiny waist and can feel the bones in my shoulders and hips. In fact when I sit on the potty it hurts a bit cuz my poor butt has lost a lot of it insulation. I tolerate most food but small portions are key. Half a sandwich, 1/4 -1/2 of a restaurant portion entree, and stay away from loads of sugars (under 9 grams at any one time) which means I don't deny myself a special treat but I only have a tiny piece or one small candy. The holidays meant a load of cooking but for me at least not a load of eating. Side benefit saving money on food big time. All in all this journey has been what I had envisioned and I see my end goals coming up fast. Under 200 lbs and being ABLE!

This is an awesome testimony. You are encouraging me. I want to lose more but I am at a plateau. How tall are you. I am 5'9 and would love to be 220 - 230. I have about 50 more to go. I have to get moving.

Hi my surgery was may 16 2012 at 64 y. o. And i have lost 121 lbs. My goal was reached at 135 lbs. NOW!!! PLAN to loose 7 more so my wt is not low or high. Rewards are many but the biggest was to be set free!!!!!

so i went to a ball this weekend and had an old dress that i wore altered here is the before and after picture same dress and 130 pounds less

post-188764-0-78264000-1391474363_thumb.jpg

post-188764-0-48569600-1391474439_thumb.jpg

so i went to a ball this weekend and had an old dress that i wore altered here is the before and after picture same dress and 130 pounds less

Omg!! U look astounding!! :)))

This was before and after pic. 80lbs gone bye bye forever!!! Im loving it!!! Lol. HW321 CW241 SD 8/6/2013

post-141886-0-45394100-1391494847_thumb.png

[ATTACH]41076[/ATTACH]

Edited by kinsse

Omg!! U look astounding!! :)))

thank u :) you look great as well !!!

This was before and after pic. 80lbs gone bye bye forever!!! Im loving it!!! Lol. HW321 CW241 SD 8/6/2013

U look amazing!

Beautiful!

Ty. I'm so happy for all of us. :)))

I'm still around. Lost over 100 pounds. Lets see if i have a current photo

post-161211-0-52709700-1391549845_thumb.jpg

105 pounds 5 foot was 211 pounds

post-161211-0-03735900-1391549953_thumb.jpg

U look great!! Wen was ur surgery?

U look great!! Wen was ur surgery?

Thanks May 30, 2012

I had my surgery on July 2, 2012. My starting weight was 273. Today I weigh 126. What a journey! I had some minor complications (I had to have three dilations), but I would do this again tomorrow. I was a size 22 and today I am a size zero. That in itself is great but even better is the way I feel and the things I can do! I have gone horse back riding (something I wouldn't do before because I worried I would hurt the horse), gone down an alpine slide (something I couldn't do because I couldn't get up and down on my own) and now enjoy riding roller coasters (something I previously feared)! I love the new me!