Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

My boobs are definitely droopy. Its like the baseball in a tube sock. Well maybe a crew sock lol...

My tummy is flabby and jiggly. Irs hard to tell what is skin and what us fat. If I lean forward it hangs a lot.

My inner thighs look wrinkly and loose. I have wrinkles on my booty.

Arms are okay....not too bad.

People say I'm skinny...I definitely don't feel skinny. I am 183 6 today. I wear a 14...that's not skinny....and I am still in the overweight bmi category.

Dr says 160. I would love 159...that would be half my highest weight!!!

I'm looking just about the same as you! You are not alone! I'd rather have the wrinkled flab than the fat! I'm in a 14/16 and am stuck at 208. Wishing the scale would move again!

Had my follow up with the spine surgeon today. The X rays showed what he called a "halo" around one of the screws they used for the fusion. He said this is a sign that the screw is slipping or had slipped. I go back in 6 weeks for a re check. He said if they still see the halo, we would discuss the plan. If not, I could start some therapy. Overall I have been doing quite well; only having pain once in awhile and not as intense. Hoping this "halo" goes away and doesn't mean more surgery. I want to be on the mend in 2014! Weight is stuck at 208-210 for a few weeks now. Also having some bowel trouble so maybe once that clears, I'll go down a few pounds! ;) Hope everyone in my neck of the woods stays warm! Gonna get mighty cold! And go Packers!

post-189874-0-48551800-1388812799_thumb.png

[ATTACH]39631[/ATTACH]

Had my follow up with the spine surgeon today. The X rays showed what he called a "halo" around one of the screws they used for the fusion. He said this is a sign that the screw is slipping or had slipped. I go back in 6 weeks for a re check. He said if they still see the halo, we would discuss the plan. If not, I could start some therapy. Overall I have been doing quite well; only having pain once in awhile and not as intense. Hoping this "halo" goes away and doesn't mean more surgery. I want to be on the mend in 2014! Weight is stuck at 208-210 for a few weeks now. Also having some bowel trouble so maybe once that clears, I'll go down a few pounds! ;) Hope everyone in my neck of the woods stays warm! Gonna get mighty cold! And go Packers!

A good poo does us all good. :)

Hope all will be well. My Dr took me off my Water pill to see if I'm allergic to it and I gained 10 pounds. Talking about freaking out. So yesterday she agreed my hives aren't from that so I'm back on it and peeing like crazy.

Hope everything goes well for your recheck. It's pretty cold out. -6° in Adamsville RI. I have to leave for work in an hour but my hubby gets to sleep late. He's all warm and cozy in bed w/our two dogs. :-p

Lost four pounds of Water last night. So my freaked out mind is at ease. Glad the holidays are over only because all the junk food is in the dumpster. I only have a couple more cheesecakes to make for my youngest daughter and friends for her sweet sixteen party. Lord time fly's by once your kids turn 13. Preparing for the -60 temps rolling in tonight. Gotta love living on the flat land by gge

Lost four pounds of Water last night. So my freaked out mind is at ease. Glad the holidays are over only because all the junk food is in the dumpster. I only have a couple more cheesecakes to make for my youngest daughter and friends for her sweet sixteen party. Lord time fly's by once your kids turn 13. Preparing for the -60 temps rolling in tonight. Gotta love living on the flat land by the Canadian border. NOT!!

Lost four pounds of Water last night. So my freaked out mind is at ease. Glad the holidays are over only because all the junk food is in the dumpster. I only have a couple more cheesecakes to make for my youngest daughter and friends for her sweet sixteen party. Lord time fly's by once your kids turn 13. Preparing for the -60 temps rolling in tonight. Gotta love living on the flat land by the Canadian border. NOT!!

Here I thought I had it bad -20 and for every one else I'm a bundle of loose skin it kinda flaps in the wind lol I might actually be able to fly away some day the laws of physics say a bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly so I'm holding out on a little hope my bat wings will take me somewhere

Lost four pounds of Water last night. So my freaked out mind is at ease. Glad the holidays are over only because all the junk food is in the dumpster. I only have a couple more cheesecakes to make for my youngest daughter and friends for her sweet sixteen party. Lord time fly's by once your kids turn 13. Preparing for the -60 temps rolling in tonight. Gotta love living on the flat land by gge

Gonna be frigid here too in WI! Went to Walmart today and it was swamped!! All I wanted was my yogurt and I waited in line for 30 minutes. Crazy! I am still waiting for my bowel trouble to end and hopefully I can lose 4 lbs overnight too! I've taken Miralax 4 days (double doses) and nothing. Been 7days! I bought some magnesium stuff but am afraid to try it! UGH!

Hope you get better.

First selfie of 2014!

post-191336-0-02441900-1388872287_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]39656[/ATTACH]

Now if the month long stall would end!

I'm just glad the sun is out. Give me cold but no snow.

I'm just glad the sun is out. Give me cold but no snow.

The low here Sun. Mon. Tues. Is going to be - 50- 60 with the win chill...crazy...I'm moving to Hawaii