Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

My little dachshund' date=' Copper, is from Nashville. Poor little southern guy doesn't like the northern winters. I had to buy him a coat! :-)[/quote']

Aww. Poor guy. Where are you from?

I'm originally from Cleveland Ohio so.i no about ugly Winters.but ive been south for about 37yrs. I do like the souths Winters better. :)

I'm originally from Cleveland Ohio so.i no about ugly Winters.but ive been south for about 37yrs. I do like the souths Winters better. :)

Nothing better than WI in winter! Love it! ;)

Nothing better than WI in winter! Love it! ;)

I'm sure its beautiful :)

I'm in southern RI. Not as cold or snowy as the northern parts of New England but definately colder than Nashville. I think I could do southern winters but southern summers? Never! I HATE heat! :-)

lunch today will be a lunchable.... ham and cheese. Yesterday for lunch I did some leftovers from night before- typically my pouch doesn't mind leftovers but yesterday after two bites I was running from the cafeteria at work to the bathroom.... nearly threw up in the lobby! Praying that situation doesn't happen again for a long time!!

One stuffed shell, one homemade beef meatball and a small piece of garlic bread.< /p>

DOS:358 CW:270 SD:1/28/13 BabyBoyBorn 10/28/13

Jerz, Congratulations on the birth of your Beautiful son!!

lunch was some plain Greek yogurt, a handful of mixed berries and some Protein granola. So good!

So glad your family liked it. In addition' date=' it freezes well - so I freeze some of it in meals I can eat![/quote']

I just had it for dinner again. :) this time I added a little goat cheese for more Protein and skipped the sour cream. Awesome!! Thanks again!

I'm from ky. Right on the TN. Line about a hour from Nashville tn.

I'm from ky but live in Indy! How bout them CATS!!!

I'm from ky but live in Indy! How bout them CATS!!!

Oh u no it!!!!! We are cat fans!!.

My husband pastors but we also travel n preach n sing in different states n we are in Indy allot. Our best friend lives there.

Decided to meet my Protein goal with some brie tonight. Probably should stay away from cheese the rest of the week now lol.

Decided to meet my Protein goal with some brie tonight. Probably should stay away from cheese the rest of the week now lol.

I eat way too much cheese. It's a wonder I'm not bound up, lol. I think the coffee is what saves me lol!

I eat way too much cheese. It's a wonder I'm not bound up' date=' lol. I think the coffee is what saves me lol![/quote']

I was just saying the same thing to someone today. I eat cheese every day and I think me drinking a lot of Water helps me.

hw 338 sw 318 (5/20/13) cw 210

I also eat real cheese. I don't like dairy products except for Greek yogurt and cheese so I consider it way to add Calcium to my diet. I don't like lite or fat-free cheese, only the real thing, so I limit myself to one or two 1 oz servings per day max (but I don't have it every day). I'd rather have a little of the real thing than more of a poor substitute. :-)