Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Dates

How about I call the surgeons office and they say that 1/31/2012 is not the date for surgery.....Just wait for them to call....REALLY.............SO I'M STILL WAITING.......AND WAITING AND WAITING.

Whatever! after all I have been through to get here there is no turn back............I am still saying lets "get this party started"!

LOL...to God be the glory.

How about I call the surgeons office and they say that 1/31/2012 is not the date for surgery.....Just wait for them to call....REALLY.............SO I'M STILL WAITING.......AND WAITING AND WAITING.

Whatever! after all I have been through to get here there is no turn back............I am still saying lets "get this party started"!

LOL...to God be the glory.

Good luck!

My surgery date is January 7th. I'm sooo freaking excited. Been going for it since February

I was shooting for January 7th because it is my birthday and would seem perfect, but oddly enough I got Feb 7th. I don't belong on this board, but congrats and best wishes to those getting surgery this month and next!

oh wow... I love coming on here and seeing how different everyones journey is. I saw my doc the end of september and had my seminar beginning of oct. I am finishing up my appts this week and my final workshop next tuesday. and just need my final surgeon visit scheduled. I'm hoping for a january date myself. best of luck to everyone.

Thanks so much everyone. I told them before my birthday which is Jan 21. I am just so excited. I hope all goes well for all if you. Waahoo. Here's to starting off the new year with a new life

GOT APPROVED TNE SAME DAY SUBMITTED!!

January going to be a great new year!!!

Surgery will be middle of January !!!! So excited

To get this lapband out of me and start to feel better with the RNY SURGERY ...

Have a great day God Bless

Congrats - that is great news! I hope you get your surgery date soon!

What should I do. My husband and I both are wanting to do the surgery. Well I was approved and surgery is Jan 7. Well my husbands doc has not faxed the last paper to insurance coordinator yet. And now they want to do a physical and lab work again before they FAX it. So now he's discouraged and says I can't have my surgery if we can't do it near the same time. I was soooo excited and now I'm mad and sad. What do I do. I will not NOT have the surgery, but then my husband will be upset.

What should I do. My husband and I both are wanting to do the surgery. Well I was approved and surgery is Jan 7. Well my husbands doc has not faxed the last paper to insurance coordinator yet. And now they want to do a physical and lab work again before they FAX it. So now he's discouraged and says I can't have my surgery if we can't do it near the same time. I was soooo excited and now I'm mad and sad. What do I do. I will not NOT have the surgery' date=' but then my husband will be upset.[/quote']

That's Very selfish of your husband to say that to you..I'm sorry I know you love him and I'm sure your both disappointed but its not fair to you to postpone your surgery because of his has been postponed...besides it might be for the best..he can take care of you and help you with your recovery and then you'll be able to help him...I think you should have it..my opinion

That's Very selfish of your husband to say that to you..I'm sorry I know you love him and I'm sure your both disappointed but its not fair to you to postpone your surgery because of his has been postponed...besides it might be for the best..he can take care of you and help you with your recovery and then you'll be able to help him...I think you should have it..my opinion

I second this,

Congrats!! I think that is awesome and quick too! Now it's the waiting game. It will go by fast.

What should I do. My husband and I both are wanting to do the surgery. Well I was approved and surgery is Jan 7. Well my husbands doc has not faxed the last paper to insurance coordinator yet. And now they want to do a physical and lab work again before they FAX it. So now he's discouraged and says I can't have my surgery if we can't do it near the same time. I was soooo excited and now I'm mad and sad. What do I do. I will not NOT have the surgery, but then my husband will be upset.

I am so sorry you are in this position. Everything about this journey is stressful and then having to deal with this is just too much. You need to keep your surgery and move forward with your plan. Remind your husband that you are in this TOGETHER and you need to support each other. At this point, no one is telling your husband he can't have the surgery, they are just asking for blood work and another physical. That is easy and should not cause a huge delay. He should still be able to have his surgery in January if he get those appointments in this month.

Good luck to you and keep your chin up!!!!!!!!

Hopefully Ill be one in January!

Will let everyone know ^_^