Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2012 Post Op Group

Oh Lisa meds can you believe it? All my meds seem ok to go down except the huge ass metformin pill and I still cut it in to 4s and still feels too big. It feels like right when it goes to the back of my tongue it gets stuck but I keep sipping Water and it's down.

When did you ll take your Calcium and Iron pills? I know when they sent me home they said doc said start the multi Vitamin

Next day. They didn't mention the other Vitamins.< /p>

Wow! So much news today. Jodi and simply hope you ladies get to feeling better super quick. Lisa finding out is half the battle' date=' now on to the cure. Gen- terrified of my first dumping. Talked to my doc today, wow how I love him! Wonder if he's single ;) lol he said 2-4 ounces of anything I want per hour, more if I can handle it, but I don't want to over do anything. He also said not to worry about Protein just yet, but make sure I'm throwing a Protein shake in there. So far so good. Starting to feel better than the hell that I was. So happy to have you guys to turn to! Bless us all!![/quote']

My surgeon is handsome, great smile, my age, very nice and I wondered that too. But he is married. Very heart breaking :-(

Very happy you are doing well :-) the dumping lasted about 30 minutes. It has actually made me not want anything else tonight. But I just started to force myself to drink. During the dumping, I felt some pain, not unbearable. Vomiting. That's about it. Was unpleasant and it can leave me alone now that I've experienced it once, lol.

Gen :-) 12/15/12

When did you ll take your Calcium and Iron pills? I know when they sent me home they said doc said start the multi Vitamin. Next day. They didn't mention the other Vitamins.

Start the calcium now. My Dr didn't have me start the Iron. In 2 months he does blood test and that will determine the other Vitamins and minerals I will need. But if your Dr told you to take it, I would start it as well or call ask Dr office.

Gen :-) 12/15/12

Hippie gal, start all of your Vitamins. There's a daily schedule in the manual.

My doc (yes everyone's is diff) said multi bit for now, when I see him next week, well start the others

Hippie gal and I have the same doc. :)

He's pretty cool, I got to see him today for post op.

my surgeon actually waits till your 3 months post op for Calcium. multi right away and at 6 weekdays post op to start Vitamin B12. I don't need Iron yet

Hippie gal' date=' start all of your Vitamins. There's a daily schedule in the manual.[/quote']

Oh ok I will read the manual again. I thought why not but the nurse had only said the multi vit when I got home.

Hippie gal and I have the same doc. :)

He's pretty cool' date=' I got to see him today for post op.[/quote']

How was he today Jodi? Did you tell him you had to go to the ER? My appt is the 17th.

Hope they give my B12 shot then too

He was cool. He was mad that I didn't call him from the ER. He made me promise to call him for anything and everything. He is pleased with my weightloss and I got to move to soft foods. He's pretty funny, I like him. He reminds me so much of Andy from The Office if anyone watches that.

He was cool. He was mad that I didn't call him from the ER. He made me promise to call him for anything and everything. He is pleased with my weightloss and I got to move to soft foods. He's pretty funny' date=' I like him. He reminds me so much of Andy from The Office if anyone watches that.[/quote']

Yea I am sure he was mad u didn't call him. First statement he made to my group at pre op visit was from here out he is married to our stomachs. He doesn't want anyone to go near them or touching them or prescribing anything for them.

He does have a bit of humor

I had pills stuck in stricture' date=' hiatal hernia, ulcer and esophagitis. EGD is done but now I'm throwing up some blood and it feels like something is stuck in my throat.

Lisa :-) surgery date: Dec. 4th, 2012[/quote']

Ohh Lisa! Praying over you getting some relief now!

Oh Lisa meds can you believe it? All my meds seem ok to go down except the huge ass metformin pill and I still cut it in to 4s and still feels too big. It feels like right when it goes to the back of my tongue it gets stuck but I keep sipping Water and it's down.

When did you ll take your Calcium and Iron pills? I know when they sent me home they said doc said start the multi Vitamin

Next day. They didn't mention the other Vitamins.< /p>

How is your blood sugar? What are your numbers? I was taken offs boat load of diabetes meds the day out of the hospital.y bgs have been from 95 to 154.

Teresa

Myjoshcait surgery date 18th dec. Brisbane Australia. Loss to date in sixteen days, 12kgs, what's that about 25lbs? Very happy with that, please add me to the list? Ta