Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Dates

Tonight is my last meal for a while. I start Optifast tomorrow and broth. So my good bye dinner is t bone streak and fries since knowing my luck beef might be an issue after surgery . With the help of family friends and support and this group I can rock this lol

Hey Im from London Ontario getting my RNY done in Toronto November 13th.... I cant tell if Im nervous or excited Im mostly just focused and really eager to do this right! My bf and best friend are super supportive but I want some friends that I can kinda share in this experience with. This forum seems pretty cool

Hey Im from London Ontario getting my RNY done in Toronto November 13th.... I cant tell if Im nervous or excited Im mostly just focused and really eager to do this right! My bf and best friend are super supportive but I want some friends that I can kinda share in this experience with. This forum seems pretty cool

Welcome Leeler :)

Tonight is my last meal for a while. I start Optifast tomorrow and broth. So my good bye dinner is t bone streak and fries since knowing my luck beef might be an issue after surgery . With the help of family friends and support and this group I can rock this lol

My diet starts today too.... Worse part I work at my dads restaurant tonite,,, I only work Saturdays though,,l am going to pack a Protein shake... This is not going to be fun,.l but we can do it ;)

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Welcome leeler :)

My name is lawanda and I'm November 26 and im getting vsg

Welcome truth..

November members new list as of Oct 20 2012

Welcome Truth85 & Leelerbeeler to November

Starrlov.................,November 2, 2012

Mommy327 Maria….. November 2, 2012

ahanson82520.………..November 5, 2012

crstalww ………………..November 6 2012

Honeydue29..................November 6 2012

Vicki Loichinger...............November 7 2012

eeyoregirl1970………….November 8, 2012

Marta..........................November8 2012

Seattlelyte.....................November 9 2012

worm2872…………….....??????

Aufan.............................November 12 2012

catgirl12…………………November 13,

Tbooks........................November 14 2012

ladyspl………………….November 15, 2012

Leelerbeeler................ November 13 2012

francesmcg……………November 26, 2012

Truth85.....................November 26 2012

Nicole KNicole K………..???????

Pwnykat......................November 30 2012

I know! I will definitely try dieting a week or two before surgery so I get used to it and maybe lose 10 pounds! Just buy tasty Protein drinks! Or make gooood ones so it won't be so gross! You can do it! ;)

Thanks for the encouragement I need it

Welcome and this board will give you so much support and so much good info. Just keep coming here. Ask questions, share your concerns, if you need to rant about something that is ok too. We are here for you,

I have surgery the week before you. We can do this

Welcome and this board will give you so much support and so much good info. Just keep coming here. Ask questions' date=' share your concerns, if you need to rant about something that is ok too. We are here for you,

I have surgery the week before you. We can do this[/quote']

Thank you - This should be a wonderful journey im stoked!

My date so November 13!! Getting RNY and so excited and nervous. I'm from the Atlanta area. I start my protien diet on the 30th. Here we gooooo!! :D

November members new list as of Oct 21 2012

Welcome Nycole to November

Starrlov.................,November 2, 2012

Mommy327 Maria….. November 2, 2012

ahanson82520.………..November 5, 2012

crstalww ………………..November 6 2012

Honeydue29..................November 6 2012

Vicki Loichinger...............November 7 2012

eeyoregirl1970………….November 8, 2012

Marta..........................November8 2012

Seattlelyte.....................November 9 2012

worm2872…………….....??????

Aufan.............................November 12 2012

catgirl12…………………November 13,

Tbooks........................November 14 2012

ladyspl………………….November 15, 2012

Leelerbeeler................ November 13 2012

Nycole........................November 13 2012

francesmcg……………November 26, 2012

Truth85.....................November 26 2012

Nicole K……..???????

Pwnykat......................November 30 2012

I'm on day two of my pre op diet. Ffffuuuuuu. 2 days down, 40 days to go. It's been really hard cos I've had a friend visiting and he likes to go to bars for craft beers. Optifast instead of beer... Yay....

I'm on day two of my pre op diet. Ffffuuuuuu. 2 days down' date=' 40 days to go. It's been really hard cos I've had a friend visiting and he likes to go to bars for craft beers. Optifast instead of beer... Yay....[/quote']

Wow I'm upset about 2 weeks,,,, but 40 days !? I think for me the worst part is cooking for my kid and hubby, not to mention I wok at a restaurant :( I would give anything to eat healthy minus the Protein Shakes. Are allowed veges? Good luck with the diet, I'm trying not to cheat,., it is hard ....

Have a great day,

I will try lol