Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Dates

Ladies, the surgery was nothing, really! Id do it 100 times so long as i can come out a lot thinner!

you are a champ at this. so glad everything went so well. now don't overdo.

Yeah it would be easy to overdo it. Im up walking normal now. Kidneys working and burning gas.

I trying to think of all the stuff I have to get done before I go in next Friday feeling overwhelmed. So nice to here people r doing well

So I'm going home to pack my hospital bag tonight for Wednesday. So far my coordinator says to bring a clothes to wear home, toothbrush, undies, slippers (optional), house robe (optional). From reading forums, I know lip balm is a must and of course my ID and insurance card. Is there anything else I should bring?

charger for your cell phone or any other electronic you might be bringing. if you have a favorite pillow you just can't sleep without bring it with a bright pillowcase on it, you can also use this on the ride home to hold against your tummy. Other than that I think you have got it. We really don't need as much as we think we do. Hope the weekend goes fast and you enjoy every second of it. Hugs to you.

Hi all. Doing pretty good. I ate a Popsicle today. It was the best thing I've ever had lol. Still lots of gas pain, but I know it will pass (pun intended). Morphine does nothing for me so I just taking it like a champ. So happy I now a post op. looking forward to seeing how everyone else in the November family is doing. The updates are great.

EEyoregirl, I was just thinking about you! So glad things are going well. Yes, the gas pain shall pass... lol

Good luck to everyone who will going into surgery and congrats to those who just had theirs.

I'm feeling ok. Gas pains are better, but still there. I'm very sore and tired. I'm more in shock that I the surgery done . Drinking all my fluids are hard

you guys make my heart smile. To hear that you are up and walking and sipping and resting and some already home. Great job. Sending you the very best wis hes for a continued recovery and hoping the gas is gone for all of you soon. I dread that part a lot. I remember having it something awful after one of my sons was born (c-section) it was so painful.

charger for your cell phone or any other electronic you might be bringing. if you have a favorite pillow you just can't sleep without bring it with a bright pillowcase on it' date=' you can also use this on the ride home to hold against your tummy. Other than that I think you have got it. We really don't need as much as we think we do. Hope the weekend goes fast and you enjoy every second of it. Hugs to you.[/quote']

Thanks Vicki! I was thinking of bringing my Nook with all the waking and walking and plus to be able to talk with you all since hubby's taking my phone to help "promote" recovery & rest since my family will call, call, & call some more. :) the hospital gives us a cute purple pillow with a stomach pic on it to go against our tummy. I dont have a fav pillow but I may take a Teddy Bear my husband gave me to calm my nerves. :) Hugs back at you!

Yes I had my nook packed too. Even had hubby put a few books on it. But I figured I would have used it like a mini lap top. Just don't forget your charger.

Getting pretty nervous! surgery in 5 days (14th). Trying not to talk myself out of this. Anyone else have doubts before surgery? I know I'm just scared.

I do but I know I'm psyching myself out I just keep thinking its this or a life filled with food and illness and that keeps me pushing towards the losers bench hang in there

The pillow is a great idea thanks everyone

Crystal light you get tired of drinking plain Water. hair brush lip balm slippers tooth brush tooth paste cel phone and charger. Lotion house coat night gown or p j deodorant that's all I brought. I paid for tv and honestly I really didn't watch it. Good luck time is creeping up fast. Thanks peaches for keeping the list going great job everyone for supporting each other

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Thanks I have really made my wait much better !