Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food....

Just looked up those Quest bars...they look delicious! Anyone tried the pb&j?

The PB&J ones are great. I break it in half because I can only eat half at a time. Put any of the Quest bars in the microwave for about 7 seconds and they are softer and easier to eat. I have PB&J, Brownie and strawberry Cheesecake. Haven't tried the cheesecake one yet though. The others are great warmed up :) Great Fiber in them too!

I just bought a Peanut Butter and chocolate one for tomorrow morning! Target had Atkins shakes and bars on sale and if you bought 3 you got a 5 dollar gift car so I'm excited to try the new flavors I got!

Have you tried making pizza on a whole wheat tortilla? I use missions brand whole wheat with a little pizza sauce' date=' part skin mozzarella cheese, and I put turkey pepperoni on top along with mushrooms! It's pretty yummy, gets you protine, and is much lower calorie wise then store or restaurant pizza! I just toast mine in the toaster oven for 12 minutes or so! And one little slice is enough to fill you up! As far as chips I use special k cracker chips. Or Walmart sells snapea crisps which are delicious, crispy, and a veggie! Les then a gram of sugar and no trans fats.. They are a great alternative![/quote']

Once I start real food, will definitely try this. Thanks for sharing

I made doughless pizza the other night and it was gooood. Google it and give it a try.

Special K makes Protein "candy" bats. 10g Protein per bar. Several different flavors. They're pretty good. I've gotten to where I give them to my kids when they want a sweet snack.< /p>

New Life Started 07/24/12

candy bars

Interesting...in regular grocery stores? Are they big like a Protein Bar? What I'm asking is can you eat the whole thing? Are the calories bad? Thanks!!

I honestly didn't pay attention to calories, they're small like a granola bar. I get them @ wal mart. In the same section as the granola bars.

As for your Pasta issue, there is a great alternative pasta called DREAMFIELDS, it looks and tastes just like regular pasta but it's a180 calories for 2oz dried and only 5 net carbs. It's made specially for diabetics. I cook it for myself when the family has pasta.

I'm going to look for the dream fields! I have used whole wheat Pasta and spaghetti squash. I love the squash but to me it still tastes just like squash so it's a little weird with Pasta Sauce but it works!

Oh and I was going to share: for anyone who has a craving for those horribly delicious french fries (lol) target sells a brand called peas of mind.. They make cauliflower or broccoli baked wedges. Only 70 cal a serving 0 fat and they are dairy, egg, and gluten free! I've had the cauliflower ones and they are pretty good! And it gets your veggie serving in!

As for your Pasta issue' date=' there is a great alternative Pasta called DREAMFIELDS, it looks and tastes just like regular pasta but it's a180 calories for 2oz dried and only 5 net carbs. It's made specially for diabetics. I cook it for myself when the family has pasta.[/quote']

Where can I find it?

Sara lee makes whole wheat bread that's only 45 cal a slice and 10 carbs very light and taste is not bad at all. We make pizza pockets out of it and goes over really well with the kids. Now if they could just make it glutin free

We also make cauliflower pizza check it out on pintrest along with crust less pizza

Surgery Anniversary 7/30/12