Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Many Guys Are On This App

I'm here 51 years old type 2 diabetic that needs to be on Insulin. I have slep-apnea Gout,Acid reflux and bad knees no high blood pressed low cholesterol . The surgery is being done so I can keep my job as a truck driver. I have spent 30 looking for the right driving job I found 6 years later it's killing me. Draw back to making $80.000 a year doing nothing but driving. That's my story Surgery date is August 1,2012 16 days to go. Have been on for about a month or so just got to this room. Will be back.

PS I like the powder room we as men could learn somethings if you just listen ( that's what my wife keeps telling me anyways) haha she's funny

I'm here 51 years old type 2 diabetic that needs to be on Insulin. I have slep-apnea Gout' date='Acid reflux and bad knees no high blood pressed low cholesterol . The surgery is being done so I can keep my job as a truck driver. I have spent 30 looking for the right driving job I found 6 years later it's killing me. Draw back to making 80.000 a year doing nothing but driving. That's my story Surgery date is August 1,2012 16 days to go. Have been on for about a month or so just got to this room. Will be back.

PS I like the powder room we as men could learn somethings if you just listen ( that's what my wife keeps telling me anyways) haha she's funny

[/quote']

Welcome Paul b.

I'm here 51 years old type 2 diabetic that needs to be on Insulin. I have slep-apnea Gout' date='Acid reflux and bad knees no high blood pressed low cholesterol . The surgery is being done so I can keep my job as a truck driver. I have spent 30 looking for the right driving job I found 6 years later it's killing me. Draw back to making 80.000 a year doing nothing but driving. That's my story Surgery date is August 1,2012 16 days to go. Have been on for about a month or so just got to this room. Will be back.

[/quote']

Welcome Paul. I too am a truck driver but have not been driving since 2011 because of my health. I had my surgery on June 6, 2012 and once I get my health back I'll be back on the road.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-NOTE using RNYTalk

No not really! The men need there space and a place to be able to come and talk about men issues without the prying eyes of females....with that being said....

***Puts hands over eyes' date=' turns around and peace***

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk[/quote']

Vamp you are too funny. You know the saying : this is a mans world but it wouldn't be nothing without a women or a girl. Lol.

im a truck driver also and loosing the weight will save my job.....tuesday will finish my 6 month program my insurance required after that its just waiting for my approval

im a truck driver also and loosing the weight will save my job.....tuesday will finish my 6 month program my insurance required after that its just waiting for my approval

What company do you work for?

Welcome Paul. I too am a truck driver but have not been driving since 2011 because of my health. I had my surgery on June 6' date=' 2012 and once I get my health back I'll be back on the road.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-NOTE using RNYTalk[/quote']

Who do you drive for? Im looking to get back on thwart road and need a goose company to work for.

Sbstylum

do you live around up state ny I work for a company called wadham transport in the overnight div we have Div in road drivers, gas haulers and milk haulers we cover the east coast Sorry my end hadent hired a new driver in the 6 years I have been here. Nobody quits this kind of money good company to work for

Big don good luck with the Insurance. Company their getting better at approvals I had to do the 6 month thing and all the rest . Doc submitted for approval 2 weeks later it came in the mail I'm 16 day from surgery. Good luck don its for the better

I'm about to have RNY surgery in 6 1/2 hours!!! I'm scared to death, seriously having doubts about surgery. I'm 285 lbs and 41.8 bmi. Glad to see other guys having this surgery. I'll keep you updated.

Chris,

Good luck on your surgery. I'm 7 months out and have lost 220 lbs. it was the greatest decision I've ever made! I'll have you in my thoughts.

Good day gentlemen! Don't know how I missed it but just discovered The Man Room today. So here are the vitals:

• 38 weeks post-op on Thursday
  • 5' 9", weight is down 115 pounds and stabilized at 170 (surgeon's orders to start increasing calorie intake - first time in my life a doctor told me to eat more)
  • Hypertension - off all meds and bp is actually running just a smidgen low but nothing to worry about
  • Type 2 diabetes - gone
  • Back and knee pain - gone
  • Walking just under 3 miles, minimum of four times a week
  • 34" waist, large in a polo shirt, 16 1/2" neck - loving every delicious second of it

Most amazing journey of my life. The girls outnumber us here by about 10,000 to 1. Doing everything I can to get the word out to men and women alike - there is a way. It's not easy. But it is easier - and that makes all the difference in the world.

Good day gentlemen! Don't know how I missed it but just discovered The Man Room today. So here are the vitals:

[*]38 weeks post-op on Thursday

[*]5' 9"' date=' weight is down 115 pounds and stabilized at 170 (surgeon's orders to start increasing calorie intake - first time in my life a doctor told me to eat more)

[*']Hypertension - off all meds and bp is actually running just a smidgen low but nothing to worry about

[*]Type 2 diabetes - gone

[*]Back and knee pain - gone

[*]Walking just under 3 miles, minimum of four times a week

[*]34" waist, large in a polo shirt, 16 1/2" neck - loving every delicious second of it

Most amazing journey of my life. The girls outnumber us here by about 10,000 to 1. Doing everything I can to get the word out to men and women alike - there is a way. It's not easy. But it is easier - and that makes all the difference in the world.

Where's you picture at so that we can see who we are talking too?

It's coming Bernie - promise!

What company do you work for?

I drive for g lopes construction out of taunton mass I am a dirt dummy lol