Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Its almost winter!

They also have it in a box of 7 pouches if you want to try it before you buy a whole tub of it.

post-58160-13813670556309_thumb.jpg

They also have it in a box of 7 pouches if you want to try it before you buy a whole tub of it.

Thanks!

I am so cold right now. I feel like I am becoming weaker, like I just don't have the same energy for high intensity workouts. I can't tell how much is physical and how much is mental. I swear, I am having hard time opening up heavy doors like at public buildings.

I remind myself that I have lost an amazing 10 pounds in the last 6-7 weeks. Most days, i am doing pretty low carbs - which can sap your energy.

I am doing pretty well with anxiety, but i am just over a week out from MAJOR plastic surgery and I am worried. I think things are getting to me.

Most of the time, I am doing okay, but my boyfriend cancelled plans on me for tonight due to work - I won't see him again until next week. I don't really need him, but, it was like a distraction I guess. With that distraction gone, I seem to have allowed myself to sync into my low energy power saver mode.

tomorrow will be better!

That might be part of my lost feeling today...

My husband left for his he man woman haters club mountain biking trip to Tahoe..

Jane I'm very excited for you though with your plastics! But I understand the nerves and lost type feelings I'd feel the same way..

This hot tea is for the birds! Or the English :P

Damn skippy! We didn't colonise India for nothin' you know!

This will be my third winter post-op. Some of my warm favs:

sugar free hot cider mix

Soy Latte (mix Starbucks instant Decaf with hot soy milk)

I still eat yogurt, but in the winter, I mix in pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice

Soups, chili, and Beans

Apple slices cooked down with a little splenda and spices (I put them in a fry pan with a little water)

costco Roast chicken

Laura, if you also eat meat with Breakfast does the hot Cereal stay with you better? I have to have some Protein at Breakfast.< /p>

My husband left for his he man woman haters club mountain biking trip to Tahoe..

Jane I'm very excited for you though with your plastics! But I understand the nerves and lost type feelings I'd feel the same way..

I just joined the she-woman men hater club because your husband gets to go to Tahoe! :)

omg... that made me laugh laugh laugh.

My sorta boyfriend...haha... he is an insane mountain biker and is decidedly a he man she hater on that topic. Told me in no uncertain terms that I just can't keep up even on the easy bike rides - because there are no easy ones in his world. sheesh. And he is way older then me too - damn he man!

In all seriousness though, knowing him has been an eyeopener in terms of what fitness can do for you. He is ... 16 years older then me and you would never ever guess it. He has been lean and fit his entire life and wow, when most people in their 60s are wearing sweaters and watching TV he is flying down the mountainside on his bike (or skis in the winter). What a difference staying active makes in the quality of your life.

How is it I never heard of this ProtiDiet hot cocoa? This is exactly what I need.... love warm, love cocoa, love low carb, need high Protein.

Premier Protein which is my favorite - I have developed an intolerance for it and have to limit it to less then one a day or risk diarrea. I assume that intestiinal issues also mean I am not digesting it well, so I need to find a new favorite. this cocoa looks like a good one.

I bought a "rush" Protein Drink at a super supplement last night. It tasted like a freaking milkshake it was soo good. It is a premade one. It is definately time for me to shake up my Protein routine...haha. I still like my Syntrax nectar protein but it simply does not "fill me up" like the Premier does. I use it in recipes and sometimes drink it, but i may as well be drinking Water for all the satisfying it does....

Which of the Ostrim flavors do you think are best?

I buy my Ostrim sticks here too they taste like slim Jim's meat sticks have only sixty calories and good Protein :)

http://www.bariatric...-hot-cocoa.html

ok, another thing I have done is buy low carb pancake mix, and modify the recipe. I use some vanilla Protein Powder, and egg beaters. add Water and for some crazy reason it turns out delicious. It is a comfort food and moderate carb - top it with a bit of greek yogurt and blueberries and it is heavenly.

Lol yes form a she-man man haters club!

He's in Tahoe having fun. Left me home with kids and laundry!

Jane yes that's the mountain biking he does bombing downhill on single track trail(dangerous stuff). He is taking me out once or twice a week now for easier trails and is even buying me a fancy bike soon!

I'm never going to be in his league though here's a shot of my boo boo from a couple of weeks ago when I made a wrong turn and went down and advanced single track trail.... I made it about 20 feet until I hit a log jump caught my pedal and flipped over the bike!! :o

:P bunny hills for me

post-43821-13813670583336_thumb.jpg

Which of the Ostrim flavors do you think are best?

I like the teriyaki, and the pepper, at first I didn't like the peppered ones but they grew on me. I haven't tried the original but I'm going to order some this time around.

My husband and son love them too!

The pancakes sound good too!

He went to pennsylvania this year for some sort of national racing thing. I was visualizing it more like endurance, you know, hours long. No, it is like 30 seconds of high speed downhill craziness. I don't think this guy plans to die in a nursing home....LOL

Like I said, it has been educational for me as i have never really been around jock types and have certainly never been one myself. I work out, I go on horse back rides that last all day - over say a long 4 day weekend... riding 6-8 hours a day through the mountains. I know not everybody could do that, so I pat myself on the back for what I have accomplished, but it is a little saddening to know that all those DECADES of not taking care of myself properly has not given be the best foundation for true fitness.

It is okay, we all start where we start and just keep working it...

Oh, BTW, I started my day with a Julian Michaels Ripped in 30 Days DVD so I am feeling good again! I don't know what was wroing with me yesterday that I felt like Jello.

Lol yes form a she-man man haters club!

He's in Tahoe having fun. Left me home with kids and laundry!

Jane yes that's the mountain biking he does bombing downhill on single track trail(dangerous stuff). He is taking me out once or twice a week now for easier trails and is even buying me a fancy bike soon!

I'm never going to be in his league though here's a shot of my boo boo from a couple of weeks ago when I made a wrong turn and went down and advanced single track trail.... I made it about 20 feet until I hit a log jump caught my pedal and flipped over the bike!! :o

:P bunny hills for me

He went to pennsylvania this year for some sort of national racing thing. I was visualizing it more like endurance' date=' you know, hours long. No, it is like 30 seconds of high speed downhill craziness. I don't think this guy plans to die in a nursing home....LOL

Like I said, it has been educational for me as i have never really been around jock types and have certainly never been one myself. I work out, I go on horse back rides that last all day - over say a long 4 day weekend... riding 6-8 hours a day through the mountains. I know not everybody could do that, so I pat myself on the back for what I have accomplished, but it is a little saddening to know that all those DECADES of not taking care of myself properly has not given be the best foundation for true fitness.

It is okay, we all start where we start and just keep working it...

Oh, BTW, I started my day with a Julian Michaels Ripped in 30 Days DVD so I am feeling good again! I don't know what was wroing with me yesterday that I felt like Jello.

[/quote']

That's the thing! My husband is bombing downhill this weekend but not riding UP these mountains they take shuttles!!

Lazy bums :P

Man I wish I could go horseback riding like you..

Glad your doing better today. I think yesterday was just off for some reason.. I need to get off this site to do me exercise! My son is home from school today so I promised him we'd come up with a granola bar recipe, go to whole food to buy ingredients and make them :)